Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
3. Won Won isnt happy
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
18. Okay? Okay.
19. The magical flashback
20. Christmas presents
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
38. I think it counts as a joke
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
65. Movies
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

72. Back to school

833 60 35
By Rumblerina

Can I just say OMG.

72 chapters already? Sixth year done? The sequel is planned out?!

It's gone by way too fast, huh?

Yes, it has.

Whatever, you can read now.

After the funeral, I take Severus back home and let him do whatever he wants. I made him go because he at least needs to be there. It's his duty to Dumbledore.

Speaking of Dumbledore, Hazel and I did manage to find some jam for him to be buried with. People gave us weird looks, because they all had flowers. Hazel just stared right back, challenging them to judge us.

So they left us alone.

Ever since we've got back, Severus has been sitting in a chair, unmoving, silent. It worries me.

"Severus?"

He doesn't move. Not even a blink. I sit down on the floor.

"Severus, you can't cage yourself up like this. Please."

Silence. I sigh and get up.

"I'll get you out of that shell somehow."

More silence. I head into his room, grabbing the photo album I made him. I sit on his bed, and flick through it until I find the talking one.

"Hello, Isabelle. Where's Severus?" I tell her the story, and she's shocked. "How is he?"

"Terrible. Won't even blink at me. He's just sitting there, staring at the wall. I'm really worried."

"Bring me over. I might be able to help."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

I hesitantly take her over.

"Severus."

No reply.

"Dad. Please."

He turns to me, probably shocked that I've called him dad. Only once before have I done that.

"What time is it?"

"We got here half an hour ago, and you just sat there. You didn't even blink when I tried to talk to you."

"I'm sorry."

He goes silent again.

"Lily's here. She wants to talk to you." I hand over the album, and turn to go to my room. When I get there, I write George a letter.

George,

Severus isn't coping well at all. He's putting up barriers around himself. I'm scared for him. How's he going to run a school if he can't even respond when I say his name? I've even tried saying 'Voldemort' and he doesn't even flinch! I just managed to get him talking, and left him with a talking photo.

What should I do?

Love,

Belle

I tie it to Wormwood's leg and watch him fly away. Severus comes in and sits down on my bed. I move my chair, so that it's opposite him.

"Do you understand why I'm so worried?"

"I'm not sure I can go on."

"Wh-what do you mean? You can't just give up now, you're Severus Snape!"

"I'm also a killer."

"Stop it with that killer stuff, we both know that you didn't want to!"

"What else am I supposed to do?"

"Get a hobby, write something, anything!" A tear rolls down my cheek. "If you're a killer, so am I. I let him die, Severus. He was right there and I could have saved him." My voice cracks. "Don't beat yourself up about it."

"Everybody hates me, and I'm an outcast."

"I don't hate you. Not at all. We'll be outcasts together. Anyway, only Harry knows."

"He will have told his friends."

"They're not going to shout it from the rooftops. Nobody else knows."

"They'll figure it out eventually."

"By then, you won't have to worry, because Harry will stand up for you. Also, you'll be in the hideout room."

"I can't wait."

"Why don't you tell me more about Mama Bird?"

"She was quite sarcastic at times. I think she taught me the true meaning of sarcasm, to be honest."

"Is that how you became so sarcastic, then?"

"Yes, I think so. I also had a feeling she had been watching me since the start of the year."

"In a creepy way?"

"No, it was almost reassuring once I knew it was her."

"She sounds nice."

He nods, going silent again. This time, I know it's a good silence. He's remembering an old friend who is probably dead.

Remembering his guardian.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

Tabitha has come around a few times, enjoying the magic. She's also a therapist, so that's good.

Now, Severus and I are standing in front of the wall that leads to Platform 9 3/4. This time, we're going through together. We're past caring what people think when they see a student and a teacher arriving together.

Family pride.

We get a few stares, and I can see people are trying not to look. Severus goes into wherever the headmaster goes, while I enter Harry's mind.

You okay, wonder boy?

Why do you even care? How are you doing this?

Magic, m'boy.

What do you want?

Just because you hate my guts doesn't mean I'm not going to help you.

Why?

Let's just say this year is a bit more dangerous.

I'm going to die out here.

No, you won't.

How do you know?

I think you know the answer. If you want to talk to me, think about me really hard, and imagine I'm in front of you. Then speak with your mind, and I'll hear.

Fine. This doesn't mean I owe you.

I know. Have a nice camping trip.

I sit down in a compartment with Neville, Luna, Lee, and Hazel. The last two are being lovebirds, so I leave them alone.

"Where's Harry?" Says Luna. "Shouldn't he be here?"

"If he came, he would be dead by now." I say bitterly. "Instead of coming to school, he's off saving the world from a pale dude with no nose. I honestly think that he's not the most intimidating dark lord."

"What makes you say that?"

"He's a pale dark lord with no nose, I don't remember any ears, though I could be wrong, and he has no hair."

"He's probably bald so that nobody can use polyjuice potion to become him."

"You are one clever girl, Luna."

I see Neville shift uncomfortably, and I smile knowingly. He notices my smile.

"What?" He says.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all." I glance out of the window as the train begins to move. "A word of advice, don't get caught this year. Use the room of requirement if you must, but don't get caught. I would hate for anybody in here to die or something because of the Carrows."

"Who?"

"Twins. One is the DADA teacher for this year, and the other will teach Muggle Studies, since our old teacher died a while ago."

"How do you know all this?"

I decide to just say it. It doesn't matter, since Harry isn't here. I don't care anymore.

"My dad is the headmaster."

"So that's why you've been spending time together."

"Well, I'm glad to see you didn't believe the rumours." I say sarcastically.

"No need to bite my head off."

"Why are you at school this year?" Says Luna. "You and Hazel turned of age last year."

"We promised to finish our education."

"Who made you promise?"

"I think Hazel's doing it for Dumbledore. I'm staying for my father."

"So he has a heart after all." Says Neville.

"That was my reaction when I found out everything. You do know about my seer stuff, right?"

"Yes."

"Great. Well, I don't blame you guys for hating my dad, he can be a bit of an egg sometimes."

"Egg?" Says Luna. "What's that about?"

"Shakespeare decided to use it as an insult, and it turned out well. Now I use it sometimes."

"Wow. So, what will you do when you leave school?"

"Teach. Hogwarts will always be there to welcome me home. Always."

__________________________________________

Admit it, you thought of Jo.

Yes, you did.

QOTC: So I didn't get too many comments for what the students should do to rebel, or any punishment ideas. *cough* Hazel/Holly/Hannah *cough* *cough* so you have another chance to decide what should happen.

I'll try and get you more involved with the story as well, so on any chapter, you can comment a request and I'll try to put it in somewhere.

Please vomment!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.2K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
1.3M 29.7K 77
{ WARNING: This story is for 18+ readers only} (contains heavy sexual content, language, violence) Phoenix Grey; the adopted daughter of Severus Sn...
269 24 27
"Are y'all sisters?" ~Year 1 ✨ In which two Lupin girls, or so they thought go to Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry for the first time. Bu...