Beautiful Disaster (Cheryl Bl...

By GoodessOfNothingness

Perfect life, perfect girl, perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect parents. Oh, you're wrong. So so wrong "... More

reminder
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x2
1x2
1x2 and 1x3
1x3
1x4
1x4
1x5
1x5
1x6
1x6
1x7
1x7 and 1x8
1x9
1x10
1x10
1x11
1x11
1x13

1x12

1.4K 27 1
By GoodessOfNothingness

3rd person

Betty, Archie, and Veronica stood in the Andrews living room as they explained what had happened with them breaking into F.P's trailer and how the gun was planted. Betty was off on the phone with her mom until she approached them teens and there parents

"Guys" Betty said softly as the all got quiet and looked at her.

"My mom just called. She's at the hospital, with Adlaynn. She stopped breathing" Betty said as tears formed in her eyes

"No" Archie said as she quickly rushed out the house

"Oh my god" Veronica cried out as her mom hugged her.

"Let's get to the hospital. Now!" Marry yelled as everyone rns out the house and sped to the hospital

••••

As everyone arrived Betty caught sight of Her moms hair.

"Mom!" She yelled as the two ran toward each other and hugged tightly.

"Is Adlaynn okay?" Archie sloan up quickly as his eyes wheeled up with watery tears.

"We don't know. No ones told me anything! They took her in the back and she wasn't breathing and No one has come out here in the past hour to tell me if my daughter is dead or alive!" Alice yelled as a boy next to her wiped his tears.

"Who's this?" Fred asked gesturing toward the boy.

"This is Fangs. Adlaynn's friend. From the southside" Alice said as she rubbed the boys arm softly as he was upset.

"Alice what happened? Why did she stop breathing?" Mary spoke up as she was obviously worried for the girl she had watched grow up until two years ago.

"She was just crying about all of this. How she wanted it to go back to normal, and about everything that happened in Riverdale. And then all of a sudden she just looked at me. No sound, no pupils and then she feel and hit her head on the counter. Once I checked her pulse she wasn't breathing" Alice cried as Betty hugged her again.

"Cooper?" a loud doctor voice said witch made the group glance over to him.

"Adlaynn..... she's awake. She's breathing" The doctsiad withch made everyone sigh and thank god silently with smiles and laughs.

"Can we see her?" Fans spoke up as he shrugged off his Serpent jacket hoping it wouldn't freak the doctor out.

"Yes. We require only one at s time right now. To me stress and commotion could send her heart to stop again" Doctor. Lounder said.

"Go ahead honey" Alice said to the the boy who gave her a look asked as if she was sure and Alice nodded as she took his jacket for him and watched him run down the hallway to get the her room. Once Fangs arrived he opened the door and walked in quietly. The door shut witch caught Adlaynn's attention immediately.

"Fangs" she grinned. He smiled widely as she walked over to her.

"What are you doing here?" she said weakly as he rested his hands on the side of her hospital bed.

"I was hear when you where brought in and couldn't help but want to see you" He smiled sadly as she let out a cough.

"Do you feel okay?" he asked worried for her.

"Just weak feelings" she smiled with her eyes closed as they re opened.

"How'd this happen? You just stopped breathing" he sighed

"They said it was from not getting air to my lungs and from going into internal shook. Something like that at least" She shrugged softly. Adlaynn reaches out and rubbed the side of Fangs face softly as she smiled lightly at her until the door flew open.

"Fogarty! we gotta go! F.P got arrested let's go!" a tall boy said as she motioned for him to leave. He wore a Serpent jacket

"I'll see you later" Adlaynn grinned as he kissed her hand before taking off out the room as others came in.

A few hours later Adlaynn was being relisead as Cheryl held her hand and helped walk to her mothers car.

"I almost lost you Addie" Cheryl said as tears feel from her face softly.

"I couldn't leave you even if I tried" Adlaynn grinned softly as Cheryl hugged her.

"Adlaynn honey? We need to get you home. Doctor said you should be in bed rest" Alice said as she started the car.

"Call me the second you get home" Cheryl said as Adlaynn nodded. As she two kissed Cheryl began walking away.

"Oh and Cher? I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when you found out about Jason" Adlaynn apologized as she got into the car.

"As long as your still in this world it's okay Adlaynn. You focus on getting better so I can have my badass girlfriend back" Cheryl smirked as she walked backwards.

"A failed lunge will never stop me from being your badass girlfriend Blossom" Adlaynn smirked before shutting the door. Alice reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Where's everyone else?" Adlaynn asked referring to her friends as they weren't there that night.

"They went home last night. After that Fangs boy left you feel asleep and no one wanted to wake you. Here, this is his by the way. He left it with me" Alice said as she passed over a Serpent Jacket to her.

"He left his jacket with you?" Adlaynn asked confused knowing a Serpent never sheads it's skin, aka there jackets.

"No idea. He was in a rush, maybe forgot it. Let's get you home, i'm sure Betty is waiting" Alice said as she drove off only to be meet with a empty house.

••••

Adlaynn was forced to stay home the rest of the week witch means she missed Vixen practice and the chance to comfort her hurt girlfriend as she know new who Jason's killer was, or wasn't.  But later on that night Alice woke Adlaynn up form her slumber as the whole Cooper family ran to the Blossom's to confront them with the news. As the door swung open Alice glared at Clifford

"Don't bother calling the cops, where not staying. Polly!" Alice yelled as her and Adlaynn walked first into the mansion with Betty and Hal following.

"The hell is going on here Alice? It's the middle of the night!" Clifford yelled as Penelope, Cheryl, and Polly sll came down stairs.

"Addie" she said in a tired voice witch made Adlaynn smiled saldy as she knew what was coming due to the Coopefs informing her on the way here.

"Oh sorry to interrupt the witching hour at thorn hill" Alice sassed the man who wore a wig.

"Polly honey are you okay?" Hal asked his eyes landed on his oldest daughter.

"Yeah i'm fine. Betty, Adlaynn what's going on?" Polly asked her two sisters who stood side to side.

"Where here to bring you home Paul" Betty said softly.

"She's not leaving us." Cheryl said sadly as she ran down the stairs to be wrapped up in Adlaynn arms as she felt the need to break down any second.

"She choose to live here remember? With a menally stable family" Penelope glared as she walked toward Alice.

"Oh I know all about your family Penelope. The insesed" Alice grinned her teeth.

"What?" Cheryl spoke up as Adlaynn let out a loud cry.

"Addie she's going on?" she asked worried for the girl only for Adlaynn to keep crying.

"What insest?" Polly now spoke up form the stairs.

"Hals grandfather wasn't just your grand papys murder victim. They where brothers, just like Hal" Alice sneered at Clifford.

"Yeah so what?" Clifford glared down at the woman.

"So what? So everything. Starting with F.Ps confession with you gaping holes in it!" Alice yelled at the man.

"He was being used by someone with a crazy motive. For example hiding insest" Betty glared at the family as Penelope gave her a look.

"You where disgusted that Jason and Polly were dating because they were related" Alice glared.

"Nothing could be more purely Blossom then those babies" Penelope smiled as Polly gagged feeling sick about this.

"So that makes Jason and I cousins?" Polly said as she tried to hold it down.

"And Adlaynn and Cheryl adopted cousins" Penelope smirked over at the two as Adlaynn continued to cry and Cheryl started too as well as her arms went around Adlaynn softly as the two cried.

"Seems they'll be over" Clifford rolled his eyes.

"You don't bring my daughter into this!" Hal yelled at his as she pointed at Adlaynn who was crying in the redheads arms.

"Would you spare us the immortality? It's not like they where brother and sister. 3rd cousins" Clifford yelled.

"You think I killed my son?" Penelope glared as she walked closer to Alice.

"Enough of this Dr.Meno experimenting patient and uginics" Alice said as she grabbed Polly and pulled her toward the door as Hal grabbed Adlaynn and lanced her away from Cheryl.

"No. Addie!" Cheryl yelled but was pulled back my Clifford.

"It's over!" Alice yelled before the family was pulled out the door. Penelope grabbed Betty's arm.

"You made a big error little girl" she glared at her.

"No I don't think so. And i'm not gonna stop until I prove it" she glared before headed out the door to comfort Adlaynn who was crying

•••••••

As the family now got home they were seated in the living room when the phone rang. Alice walked into the kitchen to answer it.

"Addie i'm so sorry about all of this. I know you loved Cheryl, like I loved Jason" Polly said as she wiped the girls tears.

"Thanks Paul" she said as her head fell to he shoulder.

"That was the hospital, turns out Adlaynn didn't go into shook, she was poisoned by s plant grown in s garden that was went to kill" Alice said as the whole Cooper family now focused on the girl as she thought about how she who could do that

•••••

A few days later Betty ran into Adalynns room quickly.

"Addie c'mon. We for something" and with that the two Cooper sisters took off to enter Jughead, Archie, Kevin, and Veronica as the got Jason's jacket and his belongings and rested down in Archie's basement.

"This just confirms my dad torched Jason's her away car" Jughead sighed as thy all looked down at the Blossom boys letter man jacket.

"And that his confession was true" Kevin sighed.

"Why would F.P say Jason's varsity jacket is dangerous. What that supposed to mean" Adlaynn asked confused as Betty nodded until the door opened revilling Veronica.

"Ask my father. He would know considering we found concreat proof he hired the Serpents to kill Jason" Veronica said as she stopped infornt of the group.

"Right the money bag" Adlaynn nodded along with her.

"Witch problem means your dad pulled the trigger Jughead" Veronica said wit ha sad look as she looked over at the younger Jokes boy. As everyone looked down Adlaynn now noticed the hurt look on Jugheads face.

"No" she mumbled which made everyone turn to look at her.

"No no I'm not giving up yet" the brunette said as she grabbed the jacket off the ground and made Archie put it on.

"Put this on" she demanded him as she helped him pull his arms through.

"What? Adlaynn this is weird" Archie said feeling uncomfortable in the dead guys jacket. Adalynn began feelings through the pockets and spaces in the Jacket. She felt a small opened in the pocket.

"There's a whole in the pocket" Sh stated as she looked at the group.

"Okay now where just grasping for straws" Kevin sighed.

"Okay no. I don't know about you guys but I always lose my lip stick in the linnin" Adlaynn stared as she began digging through as Archie's body tugged with her.

"Or my mother's mumubluc" Veronica suggested. Adalynn stopped as she felt something.

"Hold on." She said as she dig deeper and then pulled out a small flash drive.

"What the hell?" Veronica asked as Adlaynn held the drive in the air with a smirk.

"Velma Dinkley strikes again" Kevin grinned as she watched Adlaynn along with everyone else stare at the flash drive she found.

The group now sat infront of Archie's computer as she plugged the flash card in. Adlaynn took a deep breath as she felt Veronica hold her hand not knowing what they would find on here. As the screen appeared they saw a familiar face pop up on the screen. Clifford Blossom

"Oh my god" Veronica said as they all watched as he held a gun up to Jason's head and shot him in cold blood.

"Jason" Adlaynn cried as everyone else did.

"Oh my god" Veronica said again as she wiped her tears and pulled Adlaynn close to her as she watched tears leek out of her eyes. Betty slammed the lap top shut at Adlaynn hurried and dialed Cheryl's number as Veronica continues to cry beside her.

"Adlaynn" Jughead said as he watched the girl stand up.

"Adlaynn who are you calling?" Archie spoke up now but she chose to ignore both the boys as she focused on her main priority.

"You have to get out of that house lissen to me!" Adlaynn yelled through the phone to the girl on the other line

"I understand. Thank you" Cheryl mumbled before hanging up the phone.

"Cher? Cheryl?" Adlaynn yelled but the line went dead.

"I'm going to her. Get this to Keller now!" Adlaynn yelled as she ran out of the garage ignoring all of the yells she heard. Adlaynn quickly pulled off her heels and she sprinted down to streets of Riverdale to the other side of toward not stopping one bit only increasing speed with she cousin to get to Thorn Hill. To get to Cheryl. She had a mission to protect the ginger haired girl and that's expand what she would do.

•••••

go get your mf girl addie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)
68.9K 2.1K 33
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π•πžπ«π¨π§π’πœπš π‹π¨ππ πž 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞