Beautiful Disaster (Cheryl Bl...

By GoodessOfNothingness

Perfect life, perfect girl, perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect parents. Oh, you're wrong. So so wrong "... More

reminder
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x2
1x2
1x2 and 1x3
1x3
1x4
1x4
1x5
1x5
1x6
1x6
1x7
1x7 and 1x8
1x9
1x10
1x11
1x11
1x12
1x13

1x10

1.5K 35 2
By GoodessOfNothingness

3rd person
can't believe there's only three more episodes

Adalynn was still slightly broken as she leaned on Veronica in the lounge as Archie and Betty spoke to her.

"Veronica there's something we need to tell you about" Betty sighed.

"Bring it. After the morning i've had i'm just about ready for anything" she said as she sat her coffee down and rubbed Adalynns arm softly.

"Okay well Archie was with the Blossoms while there bowed was in town and he-" Betty began but noticed Adalynn burry her head deeper into Veronica's shoulder.

"Why don't you tell her? You where there" Betty said to Archie who sat next to her not wanting to upset her sister or her best friend.

"I over heard Mr.Blossom say he was the one responsible for your Dad being in jail" Archie said blankly which now made Adlaynn sit up.

"Excuse me?" Adalynn said now sitting up as if she didn't hear him correctly

•••••••

Now at Lunch Adalynn had her head rested onto Kevin's arm as they all talked about how Jughead has never had a birthday and now they were gonna plan a party for him and how it could only be inner circle only and bla bla bla. All Adlaynn could think abut was how Cheryl betrayed her and how she truly missed her. She drowned her friends out until her eyes caught to a all to familiar face as her eyes widened.

"Adlaynn? What is it?" Veronica asked as she noticed the face she had. As Kevin glanced into the directing she was looking he gasped.

"Oh my god. Don't turn around" he said as he continued to stare like Addie had. Betty and Veronica turned to see non other than Chuck Clayton walking in as he tried not to make eye contact.

"Shouldn't have said anything kev" Adlaynn told her gay best friend as they all continued to watch him.

"Holy Chuck. I think his lacz got bigger" Kevin gasped which earned him a elbow to the side by Adalynn.

"No that I car because he evil" Kevin defended himself.

"What's Chuck Clayton doing back?" Archie asked casually as he looked at Adlaynn ever now to then to make sure she was alright.

"He was only suspended for a short amount of time like Reggie and the other guys where" Adalynn said as she continued to glare at the dark boy who walked toward Ethel. Betty now stood up and went over to Chucks table, as Adlaynn shot up trying yo stop her she didn't get to far when a hand generally grabbed her elbow. The brunette Coopers head snapped around to see Moose standing before her.

"Hey Ads. Can we talk?" he asked as she nodded and the two walked off into a empty class room.

"I heard what happened between you and Cheryl. And I just wanted to say i'm sorry for that. But also Midge and I had a argument and we split up. Which doesn't make your situation better but just a reminder that if you wanna talk the shit about breakups i'm your guys." he chuckled awkwardly as she gave him a off look but a bright smile.

"You are a angel Moose Mason and I Adlaynn Cooper have no idea what on earth I would do without you" Adlaynn grinned as she wrapped her arms around the much talker boy as he bent down gently to hug her back

••••

Now at Vixen practice Cheryl counted the girls steps as they continued to practice. Yes Adlaynn still continued these even after hers and Cheryl's break up. Veronica now walked in already fired up due to her knowing Clifford had something to do with her father's arrest.

"Your late Veronica. We've already reviewed the new corsgrafy for homecoming. That means you'll be in the back where your presents will do the least amount of damage" Cheryl snapped at her which made Adalynn roll her eyes.

"With you front and center no doubt" Veronica glared as she thought about the Blossoms and Lodges.

"Well of course, I do have the madest skills on the squad" Cheryl smirked as she complemented herself.

"And because your a Blossom we just have to lissen to what you say?" Veronica's voice rose.

"Your welcome to challenge me Veronica. But you'll lose" Cheryl said with a eyebrow raised.

"We live in a democratic society Cheryl. So let's let the Vixens decide who's cherry on top" Veronica grinned as she motioned to the squad.

"Challenge excepted." Cheryl smirked.

"Great but one more thing. I over heard your little minion Ginger over there that she things her lame excuse of herself would be better at Co Caption for the Vixens than Adalynn would. Which seems there's only one way to see if the true, we should let the squad decide that too" Veronica said.

"You said that?" Cheryl and Adalynn both said rudely at be same time to Ginger who backed up slightly.

"I'll take that dance off any day. Do not cross my path again once this is over either stupid bitch" Adlaynn glared at Ginger as she motioned for her to come into the middle of the floor with her as the music started. Ginger creeped forward.

"Go ahead, step into the shark infested waters first and see if you survive" Adlaynn smirked as she motioned for Ginger to dance first. Once she did Adlaynn steeped back and watch the girl be sloppy and copy many dance moves they have learned from the cheers before which made her fake yawn as she Vixens chuckled.

"What a bad ass. I like it" Cheryl smirked as she watch Adlaynn keep a eye on Ginger until right when the best hit she came on infront is her with a cartwheel back hand spring as she hands flew to her knees as she twirled around and moved her body to the best of the music, lifting her legs when it sped up and her hair flying everywhere due to the dips she was making. The Vixens smiled as they watched Adlaynn own Ginger on the floor. Veronica nodded her head as she knew Adlaynn had this in the bag as Betty grinned softly at her sister while Cheryl smirked clearly proud of the girl. As the song came to a end Ginger atempyto jump back in but Adlaynn tripped her 'gracefully" which shouldn't have been allowed but Cheryl let it be only for Adalynn. As the song ended Addie slid across the floor on her side as she stopped in the middle and swung her leg over the other so she'd stand quickly as she bend over and ran her hands up he body slowly to end to off in s stricking pose. The whole Vicen team cheered loudly for her sigh hoots and hollars. Adalynn turned to see Ginger still sitting in her ass on the floor.

"Next time you question my skills or talk about how much better you are then me your gonna wish you kept your ass on the group" Adalynn glared at her as she walked back to the group who cheered her on. Now it was Veronica and Cheryl's turn to go at it which was very similar to Adlaynn and Gingers except Veronica was winning with the ending pose and Cheryl stood there looking a fool. As the girls cheered Veronica turned toward the redhead.

"Never cross a Lodge" she grinned as she walked back over toward the Vixens.

"Let's go girls" Veronica said as she lead the Vixens off leaving Cheryl to look upset. It was only her and Adlaynn left in the gym.

"Don't worry Cher, you'll have the Vixens back sooner then later. We both know how much it means to you" Adlaynn said before grabbing her bag and jogging out the doors to catch up with her best friend and sister.

•••

As Adlaynn opened Archie's front door she was faced with her friend's smiling.

"Addie hey" Archie said as he passed by her and but a small kiss on he forehead.

"Adlaynn, how'd it go with Moose yesterday what did he need you for?" Kevin asked pulling her to the side.

"Relax Kev he was only saying if I needed i talk about the breakup with anyone he was here" Adalynn said as she raised her hands slightly now seeing a dark haired boy with blue eyes standing beside Kevin.

"I don't believe we've met? Adalynn Cooper" Adalynn introduced herself with a smile.

"Cooper huh? Ugh Joaquin. Pleasure to meet you" he shook her hand with a slight smile.

"Wait Joaquin as in Kevin's Serpent Boyfriend Joaquin?" Adlaynn grinend as she looked at Kevin who smiled.

"Assuming" Joaquin grinned st her before pulling his sleeve up reveling a Serpent tattoo. She studied it and then remembered seeing it before.

"Hey! do you know someone named..." Adalynn trailed off trying to remember the boy form the drive ins name as Joaquin and Kevin shared a grin at how innocent and adorable Adalynn come out to be.

"Fangs! Fogarty but Fangs" Adlaynn yelled as she snapped her fingers now remembering it

"I do happen to know a Fangs. And if your the same Adlaynn he met at the drive in all I can say is he hasn't quiet shut up about you sense" Joaquin said with a grin as he thought about his friend going on and on about her smile and her eyes in the Wyte Wrrym.

"Really? Tell him I said hey okay?" Adalynn smiled before the three began to talk about something else.

"Who is this Fangs i'm over hearing about?" Veronica said as she walked up the the three

"This gorgeous guy so met at the drive in" Adlaynn grinned before Ethel cut off her moment.

"Guess there coming!" Ethan yelled as everyone got the lights.

"I'm so over this" Veronica sighed as she got a beer. As Betty and Jughead mumbled ass they walked in the Blokdw flipped on the light which made everyone jump out and yell "Suprice"

"Happy birthday Juggie" Adlaynn grinned before hugging him tightly.

"Adlaynn thank you" Jughead grinned down at her as the two held he moment for a second before remembering there where people around.

"Happy birthday bro" Archie said as the two hugged.

"You really shouldn't have" Jughead whispered.

"Ugh you reek. Are you drunk?" Jughead asked Archie was stumbles a bit.

"Wow Archie it's not even fully dark" Adlaynn laughed as she latched onto the two boys.

Veronica's now came up and said something in spanish that his eyes widened at and thanked her not sure what it was.

"Thanks everyone" Jughead said which made Adlaynn smirk sadly knowing he didn't want this.

"Happy birthday bud" Kevin said as she hugged Jughesd full force.

"Oh it's Kevin" Jug mumbled which made Adlaynn giggle slightly.

"This is my boyfriend Joaquin" Kevin introduced the two.

"Hi nice to meet ya. Umm has anyone seen Betty?" He asked. Kevin pulled Adlaynn into the middle of them as the lights dimned as Betty came out singing Jughead happy birthday that seemed like it came straight out of a scary movie due to how creepy her voice sounded. Once it ended Adlaynn clapped loudly for her

"Betty that was haunting" Jughead grinned at her as she joined his side.

"Blow out the candles make a wish" Betty said as she kissed Jugheads cheek. Veronica walked off in tears as Adlaynn went after her but was beat to it by Archie. As Adlaynn heard arguing from Betty and Jughead from the kitchen she was cut mid thought by a knock at the door.

"Who all did you invite to this?" Jughead snapped at her.

"No one inner circle only" she defended her self as Adlaynn swung open the door revilling a bunch of people but Chuck and Cheryl leading.

"Did you really think you could have a party without me?" Cheryl smirked.

"Or me?" Chuck grinned as she looked Adalynn up and down which made her back up toward Kevin and Joaquin who held her in between them protectively.

"Archie where do you want the kegs? Hey ads" Moose said as he walked into the house carrying a big tank looking thing filled with beer. As Archie stated dumb founded and smirk now appeared on his face.

"Screw it one in the kitchen one in the back yard" the Andrews boy yelled out.

"Arch" Adalynn said in disbelief as she saw Jughead walk off with Betty following him

••••

mention of my precious fangs:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.2K 44
insta oc x riverdale
1K 19 18
Just a little Southside Serpents GC with an OC! (A book for you to read while I'm working on my current series!) (Also, the OC 's name is Hazel Sage...
115 5 1
it's really good, i spent a lot of time working on it so if you read it that would be deeply appreciated :)
561K 6.7K 45
Includes Jughead, Archie, Reggie, Joaquin, Cheryl, Veronica, and Betty. 》REQUESTS ARE OPEN《