Beautiful Disaster (Cheryl Bl...

By GoodessOfNothingness

Perfect life, perfect girl, perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect parents. Oh, you're wrong. So so wrong "... More

reminder
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x2
1x2
1x2 and 1x3
1x3
1x4
1x4
1x5
1x6
1x6
1x7
1x7 and 1x8
1x9
1x10
1x10
1x11
1x11
1x12
1x13

1x5

2.4K 63 8
By GoodessOfNothingness

3rd person

Adalynn sat in between Cheryl and Veronica on Cheryl's king size bed as the three giggled at pictures of herself and Jason in a scrapbook she had. Adalynn was in a pair of silk pale pink pajamas like Veronica's and Cheryl's but there's were red and blue.

"I hope this isn't weird but Jason was crazy handsome" Veronica said witch made Adalynn giggle in the middle of them.

"The handsomeest" Cheryl slide sadly.

"The Blossom twins always have everyone's jaw dropping" Adalynn said as she flipped through the scrapbook again which made Cheryl smile at the side profile of Adalynn.

"He always liked Adalynn, he thought she was the most pure thing in the planet. He's the reason I met Addie in the first place. Sometimes tells me he might have liked you" Cheryl smiled at Veronica as she leaned into Adalynn slightly feeling her warmth.

"Why did you invite me tonight? I get Adalynn because you two do everything together but why me? Why not Tina or Ginger? Aren't they your besties?" Veronica asked as she looked at Cheryl who looked over at Adalynn and back at Veronica.

"And yet the night of the game when I had my panic attack you and Adalynn came after me not them" Cheryl said softly as she smiled at the two girls greatful.

"Never liked those bitches anyway" Adalynn said which caused the three to laugh like a small group of hyenas.

"Cheryl your allowed to say good bye to your brother but why does it have to be-" Veronica began but was cut off.

"Infront of people?" Cheryl asked finishing her sentence for her.

"Yeah" she said. Adlaynn stayed silent as she already knew due to her and Cheryl discussing this s few nights before on the phone late at night considering either of them could sleep.

"Everything with Jason has been so public. Everyone has a opinion, gossiping, saying he got what he deserved, or that he didn't. I just want people to know that i'm sorry, and that Jason deserved a better family than what he got" Cheryl said sadly as she look back down at the pictures.

"That's not true. Yeah maybe about your parents but you Cheryl Blossom kept him sane. He loved you, always talking about how much he loved you to me. All Jason ever wanted was to keep you protected and he did for as long as he could. You were and still are a amazing sister Cheryl, a twin. No one can convince me different and you shouldn't belive any of it, because i'm right here right now telling you it's not true and you are perfect, nothing like your parents" Adlaynn spoke up as she now looked into Cheryl's eyes as the redhead looked back.

"Thanks you Adalynn. Truly.... you are..... so enchanting to me" Cheryl spoke. The girls would have leaned in and not been in erupted if Veronica wasn't there. The Lodge girl grinned as she watched the two interact with each other. Deep down even if she told herself over and over that someone so perfect like Adalynn deserved someone so much better then the devils daughter like Cheryl; she shipped them.

"Well help you do it. And let Penelope and Clifford Blossom do there worst" Veronica added in to Cheryl's wish.

"Oh they will. They kill me" Cheryl said which made Veronica become uneasy and Adalynn hold her hand as she looked away with a sad smile and held back the tears

•••••

It was around 1am the next morning as Veronica was fast asleep and Cheryl and Adalynn faced each other and spoke quietly.

"Are you worried about tomorrow?" Adalynn asked the redhead laying only a few centimeters from her.

"Yes but I think as long as your there i'll be okay." Cheryl said with a small smile as she glanced up and down at Adalynn's face with a soft smile.

"Of course i'll be there Cher. I wouldn't leave you, especially on a time like this" Adalynn said as hers and Cheryl's fingers interlocked in between them.

"You keep me afloat over the water Addie. I have no idea what I would do if you didn't come into my life or if I lost you" Cheryl spoke to the smaller brunette infront of her.

"That'll never happen. Ever." Adlaynn told the love of her life in front of her. As the two leaned in slowly the door swung open causing the two girls to pretend they were asleep as Penelope looked over them with a glare as she noticed how close the two were. After a scoff she left the room making both the girls eyes open again.

"Your mom is horrible" Adalynn said as she opened her eyes.

"The worst out there. Tired?" Cheryl asked as she noticed Adalynn's eyes lower and open again. With a nod from the beauty Cheryl wrapped her arms around Adlaynn as she pulled her closer to her. Adlaynn stroked Cheryl's hair away from her face as she looked her in the eye.

"Tomorrow remember i'll be on the front row if you need me. I'll always be there" she said before he eyes closed and she snuggled closer into Cheryl's chest.

"Goodnight Addie" Cheryl said as she held the girl closer and drifted off as well to the sound of Adalynn and Veronica's soft breathing. And Cheryl now knew she was hopelessly in love with Adalynn Lockwood/ Cooper and there was no coming back now, she loved her.

••••

The next morning Cheryl stood staring at herself in the mirror causing Addalyn to walk behind with a small smile and a hand on her back.

"You ready?" she asked her with a slightly rub.

"Just about. You go ahead i'll be down" Cheryl said which Adalynn nodded to assuming she needed s second alone. After she pressed a kiss to her cheek Adalynn left and went to find the others. As she entered the room her beautiful eyes scanned around feeling akward not knowing anyone who was already seated. As Betty glanced behind her she smiled as she nudged Jughead as he turned to be faced at a gorgeous brunette looking around confused on where to sit.

"You look-" Jughead began as she walked toward her exciting himself from Betty.

"Rediculous" Adalynn laughed.

"I was gonna say beautiful" Jughead grinned as he held out his hand for her to take wbu h she did as the two made there way through the crowd and back to there seats on the front row like Adalynn promised. Once Adalynn sat down she noticed Archie stand up and walked toward the devil herself aka Penelope Blossom and give her Jason's jersey. Adalynn smiled to herself at his kindness. After a quick conversation Penelope caressed Archie's face and touched his hair, receiving weird looks from Betty, Kevin, Jughead, and Adalynn. Once Archie walked back over Adlaynn turned as squeezed his hand.

"That was so sweet Arch. I'm proud of you" Shs smoked as she rubbed his thumb with hers. He squeezed her hand missing the feeling.

"Thank you Addie." he smiled as the two hands let go and Adalynn rested her head onto Kevin's shoulder as he leaned onto her slightly waiting for it to start. As Veronica came over and took a seat next to Adalynn she said something dramatic that Adalynn couldn't hear due to her heart beat increasing as she tried to figure out what Cheryl would be doing that would surly put her parents into shock. A hand held hers slightly as she looked to her left to see Veronica smiling softly as she wrapped as arm losly in hers.

"Cheryl's in love with you if you didn't know already" Veronica spoke to her in a whisper.

"No she's not. She only sees me as a close friend I can tell. She likes boys" Adalynn said as she tried to push away the heat in her cheeks.

"Close friends get like guys don't try to kiss you A. And the way she talks to you, about you it's all there. All the signs. Both of you are just waiting for that moment for the other to do something " Veronica told her gorgeous friend with pink painted lips.

"I guess so. I don't know I think Cheryl's going through a lot right now. If she wants me I want her too tell me" Adalynn said which made Veronica nod and rub her arm softly. After a few moments they heard footsteps which caused everyone to turn around and see Cheryl walking in with a beautiful white dress on. The white dress she wore the day her and Jason were found.

"Cher" Adlaynn breathes out slowly only to revive a small smile from the redhead as she made her way infront of the crowd.

"yes" Kevin said.

"oh my god" Veronica added in.

"A true queen" Adlaynn grinned softly knowing Cheryl would do something drastic like this.

"Welcome to Tornhill. Thank you all for coming. If you'll kindly take your seats. I'd like to start the memorial with a few words about Jason. The last time I saw Jason I wore this dress. I know it's impossible but I still feel like he's in the room with me when I put it on. Even though we were twins I use to demand I have my own birthday party. Until one year out of he blue Jason suggested we have ours together I later found out it was because no one wanted to come to mine. Besides Adalynn Lockwood of course who Jason adored with all his heart, he brought us closer now and I feel like it was his sign after his passing. Like he sent her to me, a angel you could say" Cheryl spoke as she now stared at Adalynn who let a tear fall from her eye but wiped quickly hoping Cheryl didn't noticed. She began again.

"Jason didn't want me to know about the birthday, he protected em. Everyday. I wish that day at the river I protected him. " Cheryl said now crying full on tears and she turned to cry over the casket not being able to control it anymore. Her cries were loud but she didn't care, she couldn't stop it even if she tried.

"I'm sorry Jj. I failed you" she cried again as she put a hand on the casket once more. This now made Adalynn stand up and walk infront of the group to get to Cheryl quickly. Once she did she rubbed her back gently until Cheryl pulled away from the casket and wrapped herself into Adlaynn and continued to cry into her shoulder as she steeded her breathing to the conferring sound of Adalynn's heart beat. Penelope now walked forward.

"I think we will now return to the Winter Salon for a light supper" she fake smiled at there guest for there sons funeral as she glared at the redhead and brunette who continued to hold each other.

•••

Adalynn stood by the open door as she heard Penelope yell at Cheryl that there is no more riven vixens and that she would ship her off to a boating school because "no one will have her". After Penelope left Adalynn creped in slowly.

"Cher? If she means that you can stay with me" Adlaynn said as she sat next to Cheryl who laid in her lap.

"I just wanted to do what Jason would have wanted" Cheryl cried as Adlaynn strokes her hair.

"And you did. You did it Cheryl. I'm so proud of you" Adalynn said which made Cheryl sit up and pull Adalynn closer to her for a meaningful hug that the two savored so much.

"I love you Adalynn" Cheryl said as she wiped s tear away as she looked at Adalynn who was looking back at her with soft eyes that watered softly.

"I love you too" and with that Cheryl culled the bright eyed girls face and kissed her pink plump lips ever so softly for a few moments and before she could pull away Adalynn pulled her face closer and kissed her back, savoring the moments as if it would be taken away soon

•••••

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 5 1
it's really good, i spent a lot of time working on it so if you read it that would be deeply appreciated :)
1K 19 18
Just a little Southside Serpents GC with an OC! (A book for you to read while I'm working on my current series!) (Also, the OC 's name is Hazel Sage...
254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
121K 1.1K 24
[ENDED] ⌗ 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝙍𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙍𝘿𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 - 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 - 𝘫𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 - 𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦 ...