Beautiful Disaster (Cheryl Bl...

By GoodessOfNothingness

Perfect life, perfect girl, perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect parents. Oh, you're wrong. So so wrong "... More

reminder
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x2
1x2
1x2 and 1x3
1x3
1x4
1x4
1x5
1x6
1x6
1x7
1x7 and 1x8
1x9
1x10
1x10
1x11
1x11
1x12
1x13

1x5

2.5K 58 13
By GoodessOfNothingness

3rd person

"Betty your positivity raiding Nicolas Sparks. Tell Addie and I everything about this Trev" Veronica grinned as she locked arms with Adalynn as the three girls along with Jughead and Kevin took a seat on the bleachers outside.

"Oh there's nothing to tell. Just one of Betty's sources. There's no romantic in the offering" Kevin said with a sarcastic tone which made Adalynn laugh and Betty grin. All four of them sat in the cold bleachers next to Archie who was typing on his phone.

"Why is everything weird here? Why can't a date just be a date?" Veronica asked with a laugh.

"See V this is why I need to go to new york with you" Adalynn said with a giggle.

"New York without me Addie? Where's my invite?" Jughead joked as he rubbed her shoulders.

"I'm booking are tickets now" Veronica laughed. "What about you Archie? what's life like in the PG world?"

Everyone gave her a confused look especially Archie.

"Post Grundy. What to soon?" Veronica informed them and shrugged.

"Well over to soon" Adalynn whispered to the Raven haired girl she was slightly leaning on.

"Couch Clayton says I have a spot at being varsity captain. I can't think of anything else right now" Archie sighed.

"Your back to being boring." Veronica said with fries in her mouth and held the cup over to Adalynn who grabbed three to turn a pop one in Jughead's mouth and hand the other to Kevin.

"Are you maybe pushing yourself into football as a way to avoid your feelings?" Betty asked softly which didn't mean it was any less annoying in Archie's opinion.

"I'm not avoiding anything. I'm just getting my life back on track" Archie said which caught a pussycats attention.

"I can help with that. I understood Grundy was trutering you" Val said with a smile as she sat down.

"Understatement of the year" Adalynn said which made Jughead grin.

"But there's this amazing song writer from New York, incredible mentor. He does some coaching on the side and I told him about you. Wanna meet him?" Val flirted with a tiny blush that only Adalynn noticed.

"Yeah, yeah I'd love too but-" Archie began but was cut off by the blonde sitting on his other side.

"He can and he will" Betty grinned as she slapped Archie's shoulder slightly.

"Call him if you want but do it soon his spot fill up fast. And I'd help work with you after school but Josie has us practicing, unless someone can change her mind possible" Val now turned to look at Kevin.

"Why are you looking at me? You do know i'm gay right?" Kevin asked with a eyebrow raised.

"Yes but Josie likes someone with a tone body. She probably wouldn't even notice what gender you like.One date " Val pleaded.

"No!" Kevin said shocked. Val sighed.

"Well good thing I have abs" Adalynn said as she stood up quickly and pulled her shirt up a not higher to look like a crop top. Yes indeed she had little abs.

"Thank you Adalynn." Val smiled as she waved at the girl who strutted off to the music room where Josie would be seated.

"Girls got charm" Kevin gushed as his best friend walked away.

"That she does" Veronica stated as she poped another fry in her mouth.

•••

Now as Adalynn pecked her head around the corner she noticed Josie had her eyes closed as she sang quietly. Once she stopped Adalynn clapped.

"That was great" She said as Josie smiled and held her hand over her heart.

"You scared me Ads" she laughed.

"Sorry. Hey you wanna go to pops for a milkshake or something? I wrote this song and I was wondering if you would read over it and let me know what it needs" Adalynn smirked as she walked closer to the dark skinned girl.

"I'd love to. When?" Josie asked with a small grin. Adalynn and Josie have always really been friends and would never turn down a milkshake at pops for the other.

"Right now" Addie said bluntly.

"Now? I scheduled a PussyCat meeting in 10 minuets" Josie said sadly as her smile faded.

"Cancel it. Pleaseeeee Jos? I'll even pay." Adalynn begged as she held her hands together. Josie sighed.

"Fine fine" She grinned.

"Yay" Adalynn cheered as the two hugged and headed out of the school.

••••

Later that night Adalynn's phone singer signaling she had a text. After pulling her hair in a bun she walked over to the table side where her phone sat on the charger Alice recently got her due to her breaking her other one.

🍒❤️Cheryl: Sleep over with Veronica and I the night before the memorial? Please come. x

Adalynn smiled to herself slightly as he face flushed.

💘Adalynn: I'll be there. x

Now it was Cheryl's turn to smile to herself and bite her lip softly trying to stop but she couldn't. And there was no denying at this point at Cheryl had feelings for Adalynn, hell she was in love with her to be exact. Now there slumber party awaits.

•••••

The next afternoon Veronica Lodge and Adalynn Lockwood/ Cooper sat at the Blossom diner table with Nana Rose, Clifford, and Penelope along with Cheryl who sat next to Adalynn.

"Thank you for having me" Veronica said to clear the akward silence. Penelope smiled fakly.

"Cheryl invited you. I have no idea why either of you are here" she said as she glanced at the raven haired girl and the brunette.

"Um Mrs. And Mr. Blossom I haven't seen either of you sense the police station, how are you two?" Adalynn asked politely which made Cheryl grin slightly.

"Oh we've been fine other then our sons murderer still around town somewhere. What about you Adalynn? How are you dealing with your father's death and mother's disappearance?" Clifford asked as he cut his ham.

"I'm okay thank you for asking. Still trying to figure out why anyone would want to hurt my dad and why at such a horrible time my mother decides to leave" Adalynn said some what quickly as she looked down at her barely bitten ham.

"Oh I know. We were just talking about your mother the other day and trying to think of why she would leave" He said to her not bothering to meet her face. She smiled akward ly not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"Your mother and I were good friends back in high school you know. She always said how she never wanted a daughter. Egh maybe that's why she left" Penelope grinned and poped a peice of food in her mouth. This made Adalynn look down feeling ashamed and hurt. Her hands went into her lap as she set her fork and knife done softly. Adalynn then felt a cold hand latch onto hers from under the table. When she looked at the hand it was painted with red figures and traveling up the arm was Cheryl smiling at her softly and unnoticed by her family while giving Adalynn's tiny hand a squeeze.

"Nana Rose would you like more ham?" Clifford now spoke up to the old woman with a glass eye. She just stared at him causing him to set the fork down roughly.

"Veronica, Adalynn would you like more mable ham?" He spoke up once again not mettimg either of there eyes.

"Thank you but i'm stuffed" Adalynn said softly as she squeezed Cheryl's hand again.

"I'm good. It's delicious though you can really taste the maple syrup" Veronica said awkwardly not knowing exactly what to say.

"You do know Riverdale was founded in the maple syrup industry" Clifford said now looking at the latina.

"I didn't actually. Fascination" She said as she bite her green beans.

"That's where sweet water river got its name from" He added in. Penelope rolled her eyes.

"Perhaps you should ask your father about it sometime" he said as his voice raised a bite. Adalynn now used her free hand to latch hers and Veronica's pinky's together.

"How is he by the way?" Clifford pried as he noticed Veronica becoming uncomfortable like the Lockwood girl was.

"Okay" Veronica said softly as she looked over at Adalynn who gave her a reassuring nod.

"There's worse things than prison" Penelope said once again not looking up. What was the deal with these blossoms and not meeting peoples eyes?

"Like the dinner table" Cheryl spoke up now for the first time since diner started.

"What did you say?" Penelope asked as her voice raised. Cheryl's hand squeeze Adalynn's turning it white like her skin as she was clearly frightened. Addie took not of this. Once Cheryl's stayed quiet Penelope leaned back and started eating again. Veronica and Adalynn glanced at each other once again.

"That must have been hard on both of you. One seeing your father with a bullet through his head and you then you Veronica seeing your fetger being handcuffed and dragged out of your home infront of you and your neighbors. All those reporters" Clifford said causing Veronica to look down along with Adalynn who now stared at Nana Rose who was staring at her. Penelope smiled causing Cheryl to give both her parents a blank look.

"Worse part is how fast it happened. He was just gone I didn't get a chance to say goodbye" Veronica spoke sadly at the thought of her father.

"And Adalynn what were your thoughts?" Penelope now spoke up.

"I was more in shock I think. One second he was there waving me to school and he next he was in a coffin" Adalynn said trying to fake her sorrow when truly herself and the youngest blossom girl where both somewhat relieved he was gone.

"I bet so. You know police immediately suspect the family. Wouldn't be a surprise" She said to her daughters love. Adalynn gave a confused look.

"Are you suggested I killed my father?" Adalynn asked trying to sound polite.

"Well it wouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering how many times he hit you and touched you right?" Penelope asked with a smirk painted on from the devil himself.

"Well yes he did but I am far from a violent person Mrs.Blossom. I could never hurt anyone" Adalynn spoke quietly but loud enough for the table to here.

"No one dear? There's not anyone you would hurt? Not even someone who hurt someone you loved or someone who was in your family? well temporary family that is" Clifford said. Everyone knew what he was saying, that he was trying to see if she had hurt Jason for what he did to Polly.

"I wouldn't" she said before looking down as a small tear left her eye but her brushed away quickly before anyone aside from Cheryl could see.

"That's why I think it is so great also that all of you are getting to say goodbye to Jason tomorrow" Veronica said as she tried not to unleash her inner darkness on the Blossom parents for hurting Adalynn like that.

"Not all of us" Cheryl said through her teeth as she once again squeeze Adalynn's hand who this time squeezed back.

"That's because some of us already said goodbye to Jason as they towed him across the death river" Penelope snapped back once again not bothering to look at Cheryl. She now stood up and brought her ate to the kitchen which made Veronica look at the two lovers as they both took there drinks in hand and swallowed a gulp in senc.

"If you'll excuse me. May I use the bathroom?" Adalynn asked Clifford.

"You know where it is i'm assuming considering you've been in the house before without my consit" he said before also standing up. As Adalynn staying in the bathroom she splashed water on her face and wiped a few tears that fell. Once she re opened the door she gasped as she saw Nana Rose infront of her.

"Nana Rose, you frightened me" she spoke with a chuckle only to receive a blank look form the older woman.

"May I ready your hand doll?" she asked with a crooked smile and held her hand out. Cheryl had told Adalynn about her Nana's gypsy blood. Adalynn slowing let Nana Rose take her hand in hers with a sigh. After a few moments of silent the old woman spoke.

"You have a very special girl in your life I see. You didn't kill your father either, we all thought you did. Purity for now. Do not underestimate yourself, evil will come for you and you'll take its hand" she spoke with a snare and rolled away leaning Adalynn leaned against the wall breathing heavy. Evils coming her way?

•••••

Nana Rose scares me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.1K 33
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑 π•πžπ«π¨π§π’πœπš π‹π¨ππ πž 𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛π₯𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞
254K 3.4K 37
I'll do Imagines and one-shots of every character of Riverdale.
544K 11.4K 30
"I need a gangsta to love me better than all the others do..." Sweet Pea X OC