Beautiful Disaster (Cheryl Bl...

By GoodessOfNothingness

Perfect life, perfect girl, perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect parents. Oh, you're wrong. So so wrong "... More

reminder
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x1
1x2
1x2
1x2 and 1x3
1x3
1x4
1x4
1x5
1x5
1x6
1x6
1x7
1x7 and 1x8
1x9
1x10
1x10
1x11
1x11
1x12
1x13

1x1

9.2K 138 30
By GoodessOfNothingness

3rd person

Betty Cooper; the girl next door was getting ready in her pale pink room as she applied her pink lipstick and layer of mascara along with her high blonde pony tail.

"Are you excited? Nervous?" Kevin; Betty's gay best friend who was laying fast down on her queen size bed asked her with a grin.

"Both. I haven't seen him all summer" Betty blushed as she turned to look at him with a grin at the thought of her best friend aka her life long crush; Archie Andrews.

"Which is why nervous are excerptible which is why we agreed Betty, you like him he likes you" Kevin went on with hand gestures happy for his friend.

"Then why Kevin, has he not said anything. Plus Adalynn is coming along to make sure I confront him about it which i'm greatful for" Betty now faced back at her mirror and texted Adalynn to make sure she was still on board.

"Because Archie is swell. But like most lonely straight guys he needs to be told what he wants which is why you should tell him finally. And thank god for our girl Addie" Kevin threw his hands in the hair with a sigh of relief.

"Well we'll see it depends-" Betty went on with a excuse until Kevin cut her off.

"Oh my god!" Kevin gasped with his head out the window. "Game changed, Archie got hot"

Betty rushed to the window and her mouth dropped in shock.

"He's got abs now. Six more reasons for you to take that ginger bull by the horns tonight" Kevin explained dramatically as he gaped at the redhead just as Betty did.

•••

Betty and Archie now sat in there booth at pops together as they sipped in milkshakes and waited for Adalynn to show.

"So what was the highlight ?" Archie smiled at his blond best friend.

"Of my intership? The toni morasion book release. At the end of the night the Toni Morasion as who you know is said to me 'don't rush this time Betty it goes by so fast at your age'" she smiled at the thought as did Archie as he watched her ramble about the experience.

"Hey you two. Sorry i'm late I couldn't decide if I should wear converse or ancle boots. So I went with vans instead of either" A dark haired girl with blueish grayish eyes and a bright smile came over toward the booth the two where in. She wore light washed jeans, white vans, a pink and white flowered top that showed her toned stomach just a little, and a white lose cardigan. Betty stood up first and hugged the girl tightly.

"Adalynn your here finally. Ugh I missed you so so so much" Betty asked as she squeezed her lovable best friend.

"Awh I missed you too. How was the trip?" Adalynn smiled at the blonde as Betty answered with great. Archie now stood up and wrapped his arms around his dark haired friend.

"Arch I saw you yesterday man. Missed you too though don't get jelouse" Adalynn joked as Betty laughed along with Archie. Betty pulled Adalynn into the seat next to her as she popped a extra straw into the milkshake as the two sipped on it. Betty and Adalynn have always been best friend like this. Connected at the hip and shared almost everything. They never argued, never disagreed some even said their friendship is perfect.

"How was working for your dad?" Betty started up the conversation with Archie again with a flirty smile that Adalynn found very adorable.

"It was pouring concrete ever day. To pass time I would make up these poams in my head and i'd go home and write them down" Archie said to the two girls in front of him.

"But you don't even like reading poetry" Betty laughed.

"But it wasn't poams they were song lyrics." Archie confessed to the two with a big grin.

"Their amazing too. Betty you'll love them" Adalynn smiled at her finger friend then squeezed her blonde friend's hand.

"They made me feel like a purpose. So Music! Starting tomorrow! this year!" Archie explained with a wide grin on his face.

"Amazing" Betty blushed as she leaned forward to get a little closer to him. Adalynn smiled at the two interacting. She shipped the two for so long.

"Will you ask Ms.Grundy to tutor you?" Adalynn asked as she dropped a fry into hers and Betty's vanilla milkshake.

"I'm not sure yet maybe" Archie said as he stared at Adalynn with a worried look.

"What about football? Can you do both?" Betty spoke up breaking the eye contact between Archie and Adalynn.

"I don't know i'll try out at least" He went on.

"Oh course he can do both. Multitasking. " Adalynn pointed at as she looked around the diner searching to see if Jughead was near.

"Can you told you dad?" Betty continued to ask many questions.

"No" Archie snapped at her a bit causing her to look down quickly. Adalynn gave him a raised eyebrow telling him to keep it nice.

"Until I get all things figured out You two are the only people i'm telling, okay?" he made himself clear as Betty nodded and squeezed Adalynns hand tighter. She smiled at him.

"Well id love to hear them sometime. Your songs" Betty told him with a sweet smile.

"Yeah sure. I'm actually finishing a couple dimose tonight" Archie grinned.

"Great. Also i've been thinking about us Archie" Betty started.

"Finally" Allie breathed out as she slouched backwards to watch this unfold.

"About our friendship and how is time things-" Betty began but noticed Archie staring off behind the two girls heads. Adalynn wiped her head around and breathed out a shaky breath at the raven haired girl who walked in. She was incredibly beautiful with perfect brows and a amazing smile. Betty looked at the girl too as she noticed neither of her friends where now paying attention.

"I called in a order. For Lodge" The dark haired girl said to pop as she walked in front of the table at the same time Pop did.

"Two burger right. Almost done but your gonna have to wait" he said which caused the girl to noticed the ginger,brunette, and blonde looking at her.

"Hi" se said with a small smile.

"Hi" Adalynn said politely not noticing Betty squeezing her hand.

"Hey" Archie spoke up now staring at the gorgeous girl in front of him.

"How are the union rings here?" She asked the trio.

"So good", "My favorite" Archie and Adalynn said at the same time as they looked at each other with a small blush and a giggle as did the dark haired girl.

"Can we get some onion rings too please?" She turned to pop as she asked him.

"Yeah" he asked and went back to cleaning off he counter.

"Thanks" The latina said as she turned back to the three teens.

"Are you new around here?" Adalynn spoke up as she looked up at her. The girl found the smaller brunette oddly perfect as she found the ginger very attractive along with the blonde who was still glaring a little.

"Yeah I just moved here" She admired with a grin at Adalynn.

"From where?" Archie spoke up now.

"New York" she said as she smiled.

"Oh my god" Adalynn gasped as she shared a happy look with Betty and Archie who laughed. Betty finally smiled genuinely for the first time at her fiend sense the dark haired girl showed up.

"What?" Veronica asked confused.

"She's been dying to go to New York sense before she could even walk" Betty said bluntly to the Raven who she truly didn't want to have to talk too.

"Well maybe i'll bring you some there sometime" She smiled as Adalynn nodded excitingly. She smiled at her brunettes adorbleness.

"Do you three go to Riverdale?" The girl asked as she glanced at the three hoping she would know some faces at her new school.

"Yeah" Archie said.

"yeah together" Betty said awkwardly. Adalynn now forced her eyes onto her blonde best friend and squeezed her hand to confront her.

"Me too. I'm filled with dread" she said as she glanced away with a small laugh.

"Why is that?" Adalynn asked now turning back to her.

"Are you familiar with the world of Truman Capote? This place is like it in cold blood" she said which confused Betty and Adalynn but Archie let out a small laugh. Adalynn gave his a look knowing he had no idea what that meant just wanted to make her think he did. Betty and Adalynn shared a look as the two laughed together.

"Veronica Lodge" she now introduced herself with a small as she glanced between the three once again.

"Archie Andrews. Ugh this is" he said as he shook his her hand and gestures toward Adalynn ready to introduce herself but she raised her hand at him making his mouth shut.

"Adalynn Lockwood. Nice to meet you. And this is Betty Cooper" Adalynn grinned at Veronica and now pointed to the blonde beside her. Veronica gave Betty a shook look which she returned with a sigh.

"Wait are you-" Veronica trailed on as she looked at the blonde.

"Supposed to give you your tour tomorrow? Yes" Betty grinned which was some what forced. The two girls shared a small smile which Adalynn cheered for quietly. She loved Betty and was starting to take a small liking to Veronica and would love for them to be friend too.

"Do you wanna join us? Maybe we can un-fill you're dread" Archie smiled flirty which Adalynn kicked him slightly for.

"My moms waiting for me. But to be continued" She smiled and began to walk off before Adalynn stopped her.

"Nice to meet you. Veronica" Adalynn said with a short smile and a blush on her face. Veronica looked at the girl with a smirk.

"As do you Adalynn Lockwood" and with that she grabbed her order and walked out of the diner. Archie watched her leave and now turned back toward to the girls in front of him.

"What were you saying Betty?" he asked his blonde friend with a smile that hasn't left his face since they met up.

"Nothing" She said with a fake smile which Adalynn rubbed her back in comfort.

••••

Adalynn was all dressed in a pale pink top that again showed her stomach a bit along with a flowery cardigan and a white skirt which was paired with white and tan wedges.

"Adalynn, sweetheart we want to remind you that this year is going to be vert import for you. With all the clubs you joined and also being apart of the cheer team along with your perfect grade is going to get you into Stanford like you want. Like we want. Just make sure you keep it up" Her mother said as she took her daughters breakfast plate that was half way eaten eggs and bacon. Allie closed her eyes to control her temper.

"Always do mom" she said.

"That wasn't sass was it?" her father now spoke up as he looked up from his breakfast to give his daughter a stern look.

"No sir" she mumbled which made him nod approvingly.

"And I really think you should probably just focus on yourself this year. So no boys please. After that Jones boy I just want like you in relationships." Her mother said with a fake smile as she sat back down at the table. Adalynn looked at her mother a little shocked to hear her even mention Jughead.

"Well she listened to us when we told her to break up with him honey. She's our daughter after all. Listens to what her parents say thank god. " Her father smiled with made Adalynn look donna not sad that's she had to end things with Jughead.

"I should get going now" Adalynn said as she stood up and kissed both her parents cheeks before grabbing her small bag and heading to school that wasn't to far.

••••

First chapter!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115 5 1
it's really good, i spent a lot of time working on it so if you read it that would be deeply appreciated :)
271K 5.3K 39
"tell me pretty lies look me in the face tell me that you love me even if its fake" Reggie Mantle x OC
471K 9.3K 118
Cute one shots of our two favourite girls :)