Broken Gamer (Abused Reader X...

De Crashbexpert

F/N L/N was adopted by the Xiao Long Family. He has no knowledge of his birth parents but he know one thing... Mai multe

The Paths
Crystal's Dreams
Scarlet Blade
Family Trouble
Strength Test
Schnee Sisters
Instant Dungeon
The First Floor
Demon
Parallel Sin
Father
Change
Mistral
DLC Options
Change
Farewell
Separation
New Hosts
Loop
Escape
Remnant
One Year Later
Beacon
Initiation
Survive
Reputation
It Begins
Unnerving

'O Gamer Mine

33K 438 1.9K
De Crashbexpert

POV F/N

I sat in my "room" thinking to myself. I didn't understand what I just read. My sisters who used to be nice to me, who cared for my wounds, who comforted me began to join in my beatings. I thought they became like him but when I wanted to know the reason why they changed what I read made me fear him.

Ruby:

Title: Daughter of Summer

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 7

Level: 2/100

Aura: 150/150

HP: 150/150

MP: 160/160

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 3/10 D class

Dexterity: 6/10 D class

Intelligence: 4/10 D class

Wisdom: 2/10 D class

Luck: 5/10 D class

Relationship: Friend

Affection: 80/100

Status: Love: has deep affection for her brother. Had dreams of kissing her step brother.

Fear: is terrified of her father

Sorrow, Regret, Self Loathing: Due to being threatened and forced to cause harm to her beloved step brother she has developed negative emotions. Suffers nightmares of her step brother despising her and Zwei getting abused.

Yang:

Title: Daughter of Raven

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 9

Level: 4/100

Aura: 160/160

HP: 200/200

MP: 180/180

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 6/10 D class

Dexterity: 4/10 D class

Intelligence: 4/10 D class

Wisdom: 2/10 D class

Luck: 4/10 D class

Relationship: Friend

Affection: 100/100

Status: Infatuated: has romantic feelings for her step brother. Had dreams of marrying her step brother.

Fear: is terrified of her father

Depression, Regret, Suicidal: Due to being threatened and forced to cause harm to her crush she has developed fatal emotions. Suffers nightmares of killing her step brother then being forced to hurt Ruby.

I have been able to see these stats for as long as I can remember. I assumed this was my semblance, being someone who always wanted to go in a game and escape this life my semblance must have taken into this form. That still doesn't change what I read, they are being forced by him. To the point where Yang wants to kill herself, I have to prevent that no matter what.

Quest Start!

Reconciliation:

Your sisters feel great regret at betraying you. Cure their aliments before they do something drastic.

Objectives:

Save Yang

Comfort Ruby

Rewards: 20 xp, 400 Lien, increased relationship with Ruby and Yang.

I read over the task and closed the screen. Being alive for ten years I learned the basics of this semblance.

"Stats." I whispered.

F/N:

Title: Worthless Bastard

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 10

Level: 3/100

Exp: 10/40

Aura: 20/130

HP: 10/190

MP: 160/160

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 6/10 D class

Dexterity: 3/10 D class

Intelligence: 3/10 D class

Wisdom: 1/10 D class

Luck: 1/10 D class

Status: Severely Injured: Ruby and Yang have injured you greatly. Ten broken bones.

Confused: Questioning why his sisters are being forced to hurt him.

Angry: Is feeling hate towards Tai Xiao Long.

Fear: Is terrified of Taiyang Xiao Long.

Skills:

Observe Lv 2/10 (Exp: 5/30) : Can learn the stats of anyone who doesn't exceed 5 lvs of your own. Can observe the emotional status of characters.

Gamer Body Lv Max: Can live the world as if it were a game.

Gamer Mind Locked: Due to emotional scarring occurring early in life your gamer mind has been severed.

Unlock Skill: Overcome your fear

Forgive Yang and Ruby

Encounter Eden

I look at my stats and wonder what the hell is Eden. I close the screen and see another quest appear.

Eden?

A mysterious word that has you puzzled.

Discover who or what is Eden

Rewards: Unlock Skill Tree, First Trait, New Ally, and ???.

"Well looks like I have another quest." I say to myself. I close the screen and get out of my tiny room. I try to walk quietly since he is still in the house. I peak around the corner and see my step father reading a newspaper. "Observe."

Tiayang Xiao Long:

Title: Elder Sun Dragon

Lv: ???

Stats: ???

Status: ???

I couldn't see his stats meaning he is over five levels higher than me. I see him get up and set the paper down. I hear his scroll vibrate, he pulls it out and begins reading it. A grin appears on his face and he gets up.

"I'm heading out for a couple of hours!!" He says and heads put. Must have been on of the many women he sleeps with. I walk out of the corner and look around. I sigh to myself and decided to head to upstairs to Yang's room. As I get closer I hear crying coming from inside, I place my ear at the door and hear Yang's voice.

"He hates you now...he'll never be with you. Your... Your a failure of a sister." She said to herself. I knock on the door. I hear a loud thud. "Who is it?" She said quietly.

"Yang can we talk?" I said. I hear the door unlock and it was opened slightly, I saw her lilac eyes through the crack swollen from crying for who knows how long.

"What is it?" She asked timidly.

"Mind if I come in?" I asked, she nodded and the door opened wide enough for me to enter. I looked at a nearby wall and saw some blood on it, I looked at Yang who had her hands hidden behind her back. I limp through the room and ease myself on the floor. Yang sits next to me her back facing me and her hands out of my sight. She must have been punching the wall as a form of self punishment.

Due to connecting subtle hints in the world your Intelligence increased by 1!

Due to your increase in intelligence your MP has increased by 10!

Due to your MP increasing by 10 your Aura has increased by 10!

Due to the difference in you HP and MP decreasing your aura has increased by 10!

I looked at Yang and decided to break the ice.

"Yang why is there blood on the wall?" Yang remained silent. "Yang, what's wrong?" No reply. "Yang show me your hands."

"No..." She whimpered. I tried to think of something, but then I remembered her affection was Max. I place a hand on her shoulder and whispered to her ear.

"Please."

Due to high affection your seduction attempt has succeeded!

Seduction?! That's a bit in appropriate for children.

Yang turns around and shows her hands to me, they were bloodied and torn from the constant impact I was even able to see some white in them.

"F/N... I'm...I'm sorry." She cries. "You probably hate me now and want nothing to do with me." Seeing her cry made me sympathize with her. I wrapped my arms around her head and hugged her.

"It's okay. I know you don't want to hurt me." She continues to cry.

"He said... If...if I don't do it... he'll... He'll hurt Ruby... She isn't as strong as you... I can't let her go through that." I sigh, That explains her nightmares. I continue to comfort her.

"I forgive you Yang, and I always will care for you." What happened next surprised me, Yang quickly grabbed my cheeks and smash our lips together. I felt her tongue brush mine as I sat there dumbfounded. We separated and she looked down still depressed.

Warning!

Your next action will Change your Relationship Forever! Choose wisely

Reciprocate Feelings

Reject Feelings

I looked at the screen, I sigh to myself. I can already guess what might happen if I reject her feelings. I laugh inside. Guess I have no choice, to save you Yang I'll do whatever it takes. I grab her chin and lifted it up, I leaned in close and kissed her back. She leans closer to me causing me to fall back with her on top. We separated and looked at each other.

"I love you F/N." She said as she layed on my chest.

Congratulations!

Your relationship with Yang has evolved from Friend to Girlfriend affection meter has reset to 0/100

So relationships have different stages, I wonder what they all are. I look at Yang who fell asleep on my chest.

"Observe."

Yang:

Title: Daughter of Raven

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Job: Child

Age: 9

Level: 4/100

Aura: 160/160

HP: 200/200

MP: 180/180

Spirit: 0/100

Strength: 6/10 D class

Dexterity: 4/10 D class

Intelligence: 4/10 D class

Wisdom: 2/10 D class

Luck: 4/10 D class

Relationship: Girlfriend

Affection: 0/100

Status: In Love: has romantic feelings for her step brother. Has dreams of marrying her step brother. Is dating her step brother.

Fear: is terrified of her father

Calm: Due to her step brother accepting her feelings she has been cured of Depression and no longer has suicidal thoughts. Nightmares have ceased.

I get up slowly and lay her on the bed. I kiss her forehead and exit the room. As I close the door another screen pops up.

Due to your relationship with Yang reaching a new level new stats has been added.

Allies: Anyone who are friends or beneficial partners are listed here.

Lovers: Anyone who are in a romantic relationship with you are listed here.

Enemies: Anyone you despise or wish to hinder their goals are listed here.

I pull up my stats and see the new lists, but what I saw surprised me.

Allies: Zwei, Ruby, Yang, ????, ?????, ????

Lovers: Yang

Enemies: Taiyang, ????????????

I looked at the four hidden names, who are these Allies of mine? Who is this Enemy? I decided to worry about this later and made my way to Ruby's room. I try the door and see it was unlocked. I open it and walk inside, I see Ruby huddled in her bed holding on to Zwei. Zwei sees me and begins to lick a sleeping Ruby. She opens her eyes and sees me.

"Big bro?" I smiled at her as she rubbed her eyes.

"Hey Rubs." She gets off of her bed and runs up to me. Her speed nearly knocked me down

"I'm so sorry!!! I don't want to do it... but he'll hurt Zwei if I don't...he's just a puppy!" I hug her back.

"It's okay. I know he is forcing you, I spoke with Yang already." She looks up at me rubbing her eyes.

"Your not mad? You don't hate me?" I slowly kneel down and pat her head.

"How can I hate such an adorable girl like you." She smiles and I can see red on her cheeks.

Affection increased by 10!

"Big bro..." I stand up slowly wincing in pain.

"It's okay Ruby. If you have to just keep hurting me, if it will keep Zwei safe I'll take all the pain."

Affection increased by 10! Max affection reached!

I look at Ruby and smile at her.

Quest Complete!

You have healed Yang and Ruby of their emotional turmoil. You have even started a relationship with Yang!

Title Earned: Sister Complex/Stud/ Harem newbie.

Rewards Earned: 20xp, 40 lien.

Level Up! You are fully healed and have gained one skill point! Current skill points 4

Due to your level increasing by 1 your HP has increased by 10!

Due to the difference of you HP and MP increasing you Aura has decreased by 10!

I look at the screen and just felt my brain turn off. Dafuq are all these titles? I decided to pull up my stats and investigate this.

Titles:

Worthless Bastard: This title gives you the bonus of taking beatings more effectively and running away more skillfully, will generate Xp for your basic stats. Perfect to grind Strength and Dexterity up. During life threatening moments you passively activate Adrenaline Boost I allowing you to ignore pain for thirty seconds and force yourself to run or fight at full strength for the duration. Suffers exhaustion for five minutes after the effect runs out.

Sister Complex: Bonus affection gain and seduction attempts with anyone who you see as a sister. 50% Bonus xp per sister in your party when you complete a quest. Max bonus possible 100%

Stud: Bonus affection gains and seduction attempts with any single female withing five years of you age. Bonus xp when completing quests with females within 5 years of you. Bonus is increased the more single females in your party.

Harem newbie: Bonus affection gains and seduction attempts with any of your lovers. Bonus xp when completing quests with your lovers. Bonus is increased the more lovers in your party.

Is this some kind of joke? Why the hell did I get these titles? I decided to keep my current title to level up my stats to Max for now. I then heard the door swing open. He shouldn't be back yet! Unless...

"Dumb bitch stole my wallet!" I heard him stumble around down stairs. "Girls!! Where are you!? I need you two to give F/N a good thrashing to lighten my mood!" I hear him walking up stairs where I am facing right now. Shit! Shit! Shit! I got to keep him away from them! I decided to run up to the stairs and look at him.

Quest Start!

Distraction

Lead Tiayang away from your step sisters! Something tells you that in his current state he might do something far worse tonight.

Rewards: 40 xp, 100 lien, audience with Eden, Ruby and Yang safety guaranteed.

I took the quest and decided to run up the stairs and kick him down the steps.

"Ow! The fuck! Who did that!?" He sees me and is filled with rage "You little shit I'll kill you!!!" I look to my side and see a window. I decided to jump out of it breaking through and hitting the ground.

Bleeding status has been applied! Loose one hp every ten seconds

You broke your arm! You cannot operate anything that requires two hands.

"Get back here you worthless Bastard!!" I felt the pain in my body dissappear as I quickly get up and sprint away as fast as I could run.

Due to your fear you become more sensitive to your environment

Observation LV increased by 1!

Passive Skill Created: Sixth Sense LV 1/10 : You are able to sense the auras and extreme emotions of others.

Sixth Sense: Danger!

You sense murderous intent behind you!

20 Seconds of Adrenaline Boost left!

Shit gotta keep running! I ran for the remaining twenty seconds and reached the cliff where my adoptive mother's grave was located.

Exhausted Debuff! Five Minutes!

I look behind me and see Taiyang look at me with anger filled eyes.

"Nowhere left to run, nowhere left to hide." He walk closer towards me as I back up. My foot slips slightly but I was able to recover preventing myself from falling off. Heh, I hope you two will be safe after this. I look at Taiyang as I place my legs closer to the edge. "Go ahead! Either you jump yourself or I kick you off. Either way my night will be great." I sigh to myself and decided this was the best to end my confusion.

"Answer me this first. Why? Why abuse me? I didn't do anything to you." He laughed.

"Do you wanna cry? All sad about why I did everything? Why me? Why me? It's because Summer cared for you more! My daughters cared for you more! I did everything I could to support them but some kid who hasn't done anything gets their love! That's bullshit!" I laugh at him.

"Envy that's it?! I suffered because you wanted the attention I got! That's pathetic, to be honest I'd be more scared of you if you said it was for sheer entertainment." He was fuming.

Quest Cleared!

By causing Taiyang to turn his rage towards you he will not do anything to Ruby or Yang today.

Rewards: 40xp, 100 lien.

Quest Start!

Fake Your Death!

Quell Taiyang's anger and ensure Ruby and Yang's safety by faking your death!

Rewards: 300 lien, Skill Tree unlocked, New Job, New Title!

I smile to myself as I looked at the screen.

"Come here 'dad' and do what you always wanted." I looked at him. I wondered what will happen next. Will this Eden save me? Will I just was up somewhere? It doesn't matter as long as they are safe. I see Taiyang was in front of me a smile across his face.

"With pleasure you little shit." In one quick motion I felt the air in my lungs leave me. It was difficult to breath as I felt the wind fly through my back. I look at the cliff and saw it get taller and taller. I close my eyes and felt the wind stop.

"Interesting turn of events." I heard a deep voice speak. I open my eyes and see myself in a large meadow.

Entered an Instant Dungeon!

Type: Ascendant Realm

ID Class: Divine

Owner: Eden

Title: Garden Of Eden

Warning Powerful Entity in your vicinity!

Warning High Level Instance!

Warning your Stats are too low to do anything in this Realm!

Warning Your Class is severely inferior to the ID all skills are nullified!

I hear the flapping of winds and turn around to see a...

"DRAGON!!!" It lands in front of me. The large creature eyes me as I stood close to it's head.

"Yes and No." He says. "Use that skill of yours 'O Gamer Mine."

"Observe."

Eden:

Title: The First Ahamkara

Level: ????

Stats: ????

"Ahamkara?" I murmured.

"I see your desires: protect you step sisters, overcome your fear of you step father, your real heritage. Name your wish and I will fulfill it."

Quest Start!

State your desire to Eden!

Rewards: Unknown

"Tell me everything about my semblance. I want to master this so I can achieve my desires myself." Eden smiles at me, his vast blade-like fangs visible.

"Excellent choice 'O Friend Mine."

Allies: Zwei, Ruby, Yang, Eden, ????, ?????

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

901K 8.9K 40
(Y/N) got adopted as a kid by the Xiao Long Rose family, only to be met with nothing but abuse, neglect and slave-like treatment. But what would happ...
29.2K 388 13
You are the adopted son of the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen family and let's just say life was good...until one day everything changed and the demonic drag...
2.1K 50 13
Kevin Serizawa is adopted by Rose-Xiao Long Family, but he has been abused and neglected for years and only cares is half sister/crush Yang Xiao Long...
44.2K 677 16
(F/N) Xiao Long has enjoyed reuniting with his family and making new friends, however his past is starting to haunt him both personally and mentally...