Saving Snape

By Rumblerina

Two girls by the names of Hazel Osgood and Isabelle Morgan had won the opportunity of a lifetime. They had en... More

Saving Snape
1. Rita Skeeter is a ninja spy lady
2. Snapey must live while Sirius tapdances
3. Won Won isnt happy
4. Harry Freaking Potter
5. I dont like Red Vines
6. People skills because people kill
7. Thats a smile, people
8. Teaspoons and troll bogeys
9. Emma-Leigh is friends with me
10. Pansy's a good girl...
11. You had me at food.
12. Ron has a problem
13. Pansy wants to apologise
Authors note
14. The rings
15. The truth about muggles
16. Harry is a poor orphan boy and we will save him with OneRepublic powers!
17. Future vocab
18. Okay? Okay.
19. The magical flashback
20. Christmas presents
21. Feelings of a fan
22. Ron breaks his wand, now Ginny's gone.
23. Use the hat, dear boy.
24. Hold your hippogriffs
25. The plan
26. We finally get... Serious
27. Free the music
28. Double flashback
29. The hideout room
30. Looks like Pansy sucks
31. Gryffindor!
32. The Magic of Books
33. A true gryffindor
34. Getting them back
35. Hanging with George
36. Presents and birthdays
37. Fear
38. I think it counts as a joke
39. I'm Frankenstein
40. Georgie-pie has lovely eyes
41. Its just comfy
42. Truth or Dare
43. Death eaters and mini people
44. I clone a clone of a clone
45. I finish cloning
46. Christmas
47. Cedric will FIND Lily soon.
48. Cedric
49. Voldysnort
50. Cleaning duties
51. Death eater meetings
52. Unsupported flight
53. Half a christmas
54. The other half
55. Fireworks
56. Mama's little love hand
57. The battle
58. Tabitha and Sirius
59. Now she knows
60. Another monster chapter
61. Proving myself
62. The rest of my quest
63. Interrogation
64. Chelsea Malfoy
66. Chelsea facts
67. Hermione's misery
68. Bithdays and mama birds
69. (Dont even think about it) Birthday dates
70. Hatred
71. MacBath
72. Back to school
73. Torture and rebellion
74. The battle of Hogwarts
75. Nineteen years later
SEQUEL!!!

65. Movies

948 62 51
By Rumblerina

When I get back to our compartment, George and Lee are having a conversation so I go off to find Tonks. She's in her own little compartment, staring out the window. I knock on the door and go in quietly.

"Hey, Tonks."

"Wotcher, Isabelle." She says half-heartedly.

I sit down next to her and rub her back. "You'll be fine. Trust me, I know."

"I don't know if I can move on..."

"Good. I ship it too hard for that to happen." Tonks glances over at me.

"What's shipping?"

"Supporting a relationship. You and Remus would be too cute."

"But it won't happen. He said so." She looks down at her feet.

"You don't know that. Maybe he could come around. You know, make it up to you. You never know."

"Thanks, Belle. I thought you'd be with George."

"You need me more than he does. I think. It's girl time now. Okay?"

"Sure."

Hazel comes in with a chorus, then walks out like nothing happened.

"That was strange." Says Tonks. "What's up with her?"

"Screamo. A kind of music."

"I see where they got the name."

I laugh. "Yup. How's Mrs Weasley?"

"She's fine. How's Harry going? Sirius's death must have hit him hard."

"You have no idea. I haven't seen him yet, but I know how he feels."

"What's it like? Being transported back in time and meeting people you thought were just characters?"

"Okay, so I met Rita first. I didn't believe it until the next morning, when the mirror in The Leaky Cauldron started talking to me. Then it was fun hanging with Dumbledore. Next I met the Weasleys, which was nice. I loved staying in the burrow. Then I just gradually met everybody else and it became normal to meet you guys."

"So you're going all spy to help us?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't work for Mouldy Voldy if I didn't have to. He's way too creepy."

"What does he look like? I haven't seen him yet."

"No nose, pale skin, bald, ugly. He's got these really icky fingernails as well."

"Ew. I'm glad I haven't had the experience of meeting him. Why does he have no nose?"

"I don't know. I used to say he ran into the wrong wall at the train station or something."

She laughs. "That would be funny. I'd pay to see that."

For the rest of the train ride, we chat about anything and everything. I'm glad I can keep her mind off Lupin. Soon, the train stops and I stand up to get my bags.

"He's with the Slytherins, by the way." I say as I walk out the door to leave. Once I get my bags, I say goodbye to George and join Hazel and Em in the carriages. When we get to the gates, our bags are checked and we head to the castle.

I get a glimpse of Hermione and she looks really worried that Harry isn't there. Ron just looks hungry.

Typical.

After Dumbledore has said his stuff and dinner is finished, we head into the dorms and unpack, then fall asleep.

()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()-()

I wake up, and everything is dark. I see a figure sitting in Hermione's bed. She notices that I'm awake and comes over to my bed.

"Belle?"

"What time is it?"

"4:36 am. I didn't sleep much."

"I'm so sad about this year but excited for it."

"Why?"

"Well, I'm not allowed to tell you the sad part. Why I'm excited... All I can say is that my ships will begin sailing."

"What does that mean?"

"You already know too much. I can't tell you that."

"So your lips are sealed?"

"Yep. Just remember that when it happens, you can come to me. You'll know what I mean."

"Okay. I'm glad your father finally got that job. Aren't you scared something will Halle at the end of the year that will mean he'll go back to potions?"

"He won't go back to potions, but there's definitely going to be something."

"I don't think he'll like it very much."

"You won't either, and I won't judge you on your opinion on it. I had the same reaction as you will have."

"Okay, then."

"I really have to show you that book."

"Book?" She perks up.

"From my time. I'll give it to you later. That can be your Christmas present."

"Okay."

"No, it's not okay." I bury my face in my pillow. "I'm going for a walk."

"Where? You're not allowed."

"That's the reason I can go invisible." I start pulling my uniform on. "I just want to go for a walk. Not that you're boring, but I want to have some time to just clear my head, you know?"

"Sure. I'd better study, then. See you at breakfast."

"Bye."

I slide through the door and down the stairs, to the common room. The fire crackles softly, and I climb through the portrait hole, apologising to the fat lady. She grumbles as I turn right, shivering at the cold. I take the stairs down a floor, and wander aimlessly.

Man, it's cold.

I bump into someone and fall on the floor. I grumble and look up.

"Sirius?"

He grins down at me sheepishly. "Hi."

"You're not supposed to be here!"

"Neither are you. What's up?"

"I woke up early. I can't get back to sleep once I'm awake. Why are you even out?"

"I woke up as well, and figured nobody would see me at this hour."

"I really need to keep an eye on you." I sigh. "Did Hazel get you those books?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"At least twelve. They're big books."

"And you finished them?"

"Yes. I need more."

"Fine! I have some more. I haven't read one series, but it's popular."

"Twilight?"

"Hell no. Come on, I'll show you."

I lead him back to The Hideout Room, and hand him two series. "This is Game of Thrones. Haven't read the books, but people like it. This one," I gesture to Gathering Blue. "Read it first. Then read The Giver. After that, go on to Messenger, then Son. Or you can switch The Giver and Messenger around. I love this series so much, I can't believe I forgot about it."

"Lois Lowry? Is that a woman or man?"

"She's a woman, and so's J.K.- Rita Skeeter. She wrote the Harry Potter books. Also, you can re-read the books. Oh, wait."

Two more books appear.

"The Drowned Cities? What's that about?" He picks up the book, reading the blurb. "Cool. And the other one?"

"Nest Of Lies. Great book. Both of these aren't on a series, and the deaths aren't that sad."

"Perfect."

A TV appears, along with some movies.

"You might want these. Happy?"

"Very." He sits down on some pillows he's just made appear. "Let's watch some movies. What do you recommend?"

So that's how we watched the two Hunger Games movies, because I wanted to watch Mockingjay at the movies when it came out.

I know, I know. Most muggles would have done the opposite.

Most.

Once the movies are done, I go down to breakfast, then depart to transfiguration.

_______________________________

Cmac1909 wanted another chapter so she could know more about Chelsea.

Sorry, next chapter.

QOTC: have you ever convinced someone your name was something it's not?

I know I have.

Please vomment!

~Ericano

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 61.2K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
10.8K 486 8
CHASER | ❝never had nobody and no road home, just wanna be somebody to someone, ya know?❞ james potter x hazel proctor. marauders era. started...
3.6K 170 15
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...
4K 218 20
Lily and Iris Evans thought they were normal girls. Granted, they were quite... Different, but still normal. One letter might change it all. One lett...