I Still Hate You

By imtooyoungtobeinlove

( Highest Rank in Death #2) Being the new girl is hard epically if you are different from everyone else. Ver... More

I Still Hate You
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
My New Boss
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
Teaser
49
50
Want Another Book?
NEW BOOOOK
Second Book :)
Social Media

42

19.2K 409 20
By imtooyoungtobeinlove

Authors note: I usually don't have a lot of these but I would like to inform you on a couple things. I know some people do not like the main character, I'm sorry to disappoint but she is supposed to be stubborn and annoying, at the end of the day they are all teenagers.

And the chapters have been extremely short due to me running out of ideas. I have a big idea but I don't want to rush into it. So please be patient with me! I love seeing your comments, love, and support.

Thank you to all my readers! I appreciate all of you!

~

So I am currently sitting in a chair across from Jeremy and Jones.

I glare at them as my hands have gone number from the rope that is keeping my hands bound behind me.

The whisper in hushed voices as I throw my head back letting my eyes fold back in annoyance.

"So..." Jeremy's disgusting voice rings in my ears.

I look at him and he sits down on the edge of the desk, he licks his lips and I raise an eyebrow.

"Are you going to say it or just sit there and look stupid" I snap at him.

His face turns red and he comes towards me slapping me across the face.

My head snaps to the side as I spit on the floor, I breathe vigorously as my anger rises from the man I once considered family in front of me.

He grabs my chin roughly and pulls my face to look at him.

"Like I was fucking saying" he growls

"We have decided that we will give you one more time..... sign over your rights now... or we will hold you, hostage, until you give it up," he says

I let out a sigh and now my head.

"Fine" I whisper and look up at him, Johns' head looks over at us and Jeremy stands there shocked.

"Dumb child," Jeremy says pleased.

"If I must, I shall stay here till I die on my own, another sterling member will take the role of leader," I say with confidence held in my voice.

Jones slams his fist on the desk making Jeremy flinch.

"Leave Jeremy, let me deal with this my way" he growls, anger evident in the man's eyes as he glares at me from across the room

Jeremy has no other option but to oblige and he leaves the room.

My heart now starts to race as Jones stands up, I can no longer feel my fingers which stops me from trying to untie the knot.

He opens a drawer from his desk pulling out something I can't see.

He shuts it slowly and stands up straight, he licks his lips and pulls his chair towards me.

He sits down in it and holds out a knife, a rather small but thick, sharp knife.

He puts his hand on my thigh making me glare at him.

He rubs my thigh and harshly separates my legs. He places his hand on my inner thigh as my jaw tightens

"Why are you being so hard headed stupid girl, your too young to have this body you know" He whispers the last part

"How about we mess it up"

He raises his left hand as an intense pain comes from my thigh.

I throw my head back and scream as the knife tears through my skin and muscle.

Tears fill my eyes as I look back at him, my mouth still open as I gulp from the pain.

"Oh don't cry princess, I thought you were a big girl," he says narrowing his eyes

Anger boils in me as I try my best to push away the pain.

Tears now flow down my cheeks as my lips quivers

"Fuck you" I growl through gritted teeth.

He grips the end of the knife and twist it, I let out another scream and bow my head.

I look down at my own blood slowly spills out of my thigh, the pain worse as I let out loud sobs.

"Now how about you rethink the decision, I'll leave you with that thought," he says and leans forward pecking my head.

Tears roll down my cheek as my thigh burns.

He exits the room as I let out another gasp of pain.

Keeping my head back I finally decided to let out all my tears.

I finally fixed it, I fixed it between me and Austin and now I have a high chance of dying than ever before.

The door opens as Justin rushes into my side.

"Oh fuck I didn't expect him to start early, your mouth is going to get you killed Veronica" he mumbles under his breath as he unties me.

"I won't be able to escape now," I say as my head starts to pound.

I watch him take his dark navy jacket suit off.

"Your an ugly cryer"

"Oh shut the fuck u- AHHH"

The knife is removed as I felt it brush against my insides making me cry out.

He applies pressure to my thigh with the jacket to stop the bleeding.

He ties it around me and then scoops me up in his arms.

"I have a plan but first, I'm going to put you back under so I can treat this wound"

"It better not be a stupid plan"

He scoffs with an eye roll as I hiss from the sudden movement of him opening the door.

We are back in the room in a matter of seconds, he lays me on the bed as my hand's tingle as the feelings return.

I put pressure on the jacket as he grabs a needle.

"Whatever happens your going to get out of here alive, Silverings Gang needs you"

I look at him as his voice is sincere.

"Close your eyes"

I do so as I feel the small prick in my arm before I'm out.

Austin

"I got an invite...." James whispers as he looks up at me.

"What do you mean?" I ask as I look over Preston's shoulder at the computer.

"Jones invited us and Silverings to a... meeting... get together... a discussion about the three of us"

I look up at him as anger rises in me.

"Grab our men, we are heading to where-"

"Maybe you should read the invitation first" James butts in as he holds out a card.

I huff and snatch the card away.

I haven't slept since she has been gone, I finally had her and now she could be dying... or dead.

The thought pains my heart and my mind

I quickly reopen the letter and read it.

Dear Mr.King

I would love to invite you to a meeting with the three big gangs, us and Sterling have already agreed on coming. Yes your beloved Veronica will be here as well, but if you come earlier I shall kill her, come at certain time, no guns or harmful substances. Please dress accordingly.

- Jones

I keep reading it over and over.... so she is alive.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"It's tomorrow, I recommend all of you get rest... we will leave accordingly and I expect no one be late, I call a meeting for 8 tomorrow morning and we discuss a plan" I demand.

"Drake, I need you to come with me" I direct them.

"Would you like me to spread the word?" Jenny asks from the corner of the room.

I had almost forgotten she was here

"Please" I reply and throw the letter on the table.

I start to walk towards the door to exit the study as Drake joins my side.

"Austin, I think you should rest," he says as we leave the room.

I throw him a look as his comment ticks me off.

"Don't tell me what you think I should do" I snap at him.

He purses his lips as I walk towards the basement door.

I throw it open as some of my men are training, they look up at me and nod out of respect.

I then spotted the red-haired little boy, he stands in the corner watching his older brother... Garrett is his name.

"Garrett" he whines

"Let me try" he begs to pull on his older brothers arm.

I kick the bag and then throw a double punch, my now wet hair falls in my face.

Hot sweat drips down my back and my neck.

"Austin" her small voice rings out

"When are you going to teach me how to fight?" She asks

I grumble and throw another punch before turning around to face her.

She looks up at me with her big blue eyes and I huff in annoyance.

"Never, girls aren't meant to fight," I say and roll my eyes.

"That's no true!" She fights back.

"Go away Lexie" I snap at her.

"Austin!!" She whines again

"Jesus Christ! Leave me alone" I yell at her

She glares and me and turns around.

"God I hate you sometimes," she says before slamming the door.

God, she is so fucking annoying.

I frown at the memory of the stupid 15 year old me, I should have spent more time with her, but I never knew she wouldn't be with me the next week.

"No Harry, you are too small"Garrett replies to his little brother.

I shake my head and walk over to the two.

"Garrett," I say in a deep voice, I watch as his body goes rigid, he turns to looks at me and nods bowing his head.

"Help your brother, you don't know how much time you will have to spend with him, your family is everything" I remind him

He nods slowly as a guilty expression crosses his freckled face.

"Hear me?"

"Yes sir, I apologize," he says.

I nodded and turned to the boy, he sends me a small smile and I nod towards him.

We walk towards the door which was locked, I flipped the switch and it opened a small pad. I put in the digit... the only digit I and my inner circle know.

Stepping into the gun safe made my throat dry. I haven't had to walk in here in years.... yes to check up on things but never for war.

"Are you okay" I hear drake ask

"Yeah, hand me the list, let's make sure we have everything we need," I tell him

He hands me the list which is in a clipboard.

Let's hope nobody dies.... especially her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 16.4K 26
She's ruthless, cruel, cold. To her, fear is nothing. Fear doesn't exist. This girl has a reputation big enough to have her name whispered by the big...
807K 23.5K 64
Diamonds Illium moves to a new city because of her mom's marriage, and she's a silent sweetheart by day, but an illegal underground fighter by night...
189K 3.7K 20
****Completed story **** A girl named Andrea was a full out tomboy she played basketball ,volleyball and ,football.She had good grades even tho she w...
3.1K 416 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...