Love Will find it's way to you

Oleh RebaMerylfanfrombel

This will be my first fan fiction about Reba and Skeeter. There will be several (short) chapters and I hope... Lebih Banyak

Love will find it's way to you
Love needs a holiday
When love gets a hold of you
I'm in love all over
I gonne take that mountain
And still
The angels sang
Let's open up our hearts
Somebody's Chelsea
I'd rather ride around with you
That's when I knew
They asked about you
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
Sleeping with the telephone
We're so good together
In the garden
Angel in your arms
A new love
Forever love
She's the one loving you now
It's your call
Cry
Love land
Today all over again
Oh happy day
Softly and tenderly
Starting all over again
You must really love me
The new me
Promise me something
Walk on
Note from writer

All this time

531 4 1
Oleh RebaMerylfanfrombel

Reba and skeeter woke up by the sound of someone giggling and jumping on the bed. They opened their eyes and started to laugh when they saw little Pecos Pete enthusiastic jumping and cheering on the bed.

"Well good morning cowboy!" Reba laughed

"Good morning aunt ba! Good morning uncle Skeeter!" The kid smiled while still jumping on the bed.

"Good morning buddy."skeeters giggled.

He turned his head and looked straight in the eyes of his wonderful girlfriend.

"Good morning baby." He smiled widely.

"Good morning honey." She answered smiling widely before she softly and quickly pecked his lips.

They jumped when the little boy let himself fall down on the bed. They all started to laugh and reba took her little nephew in her arms and started to tickle him. The boy laughed loudly and he couldn't stop when not just aunt Reba but also uncle Skeeter were tickling him. They all had a wonderful time but they stopped when there was a nock on the door. Reba and Skeeter looked at each other before Reba shouted "come in!" She immediately had a smile on her face when she saw her sister-in-law Stephanie coming in.

"Well good morning, this looks like a lot of fun!" Stephanie laughed.

"Good morning! It absolutely is!" Reba smiled.

Pecos Pete pulled up his arms for his mama to pick him up.

"Good morning sweetheart!"

"Good morning mama." The kid smiled before he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Did you sleep well honey?"

The kid nodded enthusiastically.

"And how come you're not sleeping in your own bed?"

He looked behind him at Reba and Skeeter.

"There was a big thunderstorm and he was scared. The last time I stayed at mama's it was the same and then he could sleep with me so he felt more safe and wasn't scared anymore. It happened again last night so we let him sleep here. We hope that doesn't bother you?" Reba explained.

Stephanie smiled and shook her head. "No, no not at all. I hope he behaved himself!" She said while looking at her son.

"Oh absolutely! He such a sweet and smart boy. It was a lot of fun having hem around as you could hear when you came in." Skeeter stated smiling.

"Yeah I absolutely could! Now let's go honey, daddy's already making breakfast downstairs."

Pecos Pete waved looking behind. "See you at breakfast aunt Reba and uncle Skeeter!"

"See you at breakfast buddy!" They both smiled.

When Stephanie closed the door Skeeter immediately took his girlfriend in his arms. Reba moaned softly.

"Well good morning my love. Did you sleep well?" He asked while putting soft kisses on her cheeks.

"Mmm absolutely. Although I missed laying in your arms."

He smiled while he hold her closer. "I know, I missed that too!"

She lifted her head and kissed him passionately on his lips. They made out and cuddled for a little while before each of them showered, separately, and they went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning mama, good morning Pake." Reba smiled before she kissed and hugged her mama and her older brother.

"Good morning Jackie, good morning Pake." Skeeter smiled.

"Good morning sweethearts." Jackie smiled friendly hugging skeeter.

"Good morning love birds!" Pake laughed. "Looks like my son interrupted you last night!" He smirked.

"No he didn't! he was scared and more than welcome to sleep with us." Reba answered quickly.

Pake laughed and turned towards Skeeter whispering in his ear "sorry brother-in-law no ring a ding for you last night."

Skeeter burst out in laughter and whispered smartly "maybe not last night, but the day is still young!"

Both men started to laugh not telling their wife's the reason.

They all enjoyed breakfast made by Pake. After eating they said goodbye to Pake and his family and they talked a lot with Reba's mama. Telling story's about little Reba. Around noon Jackie said she was going to make lunch.

"No mama, you don't have to cook, we can go and have lunch together."

"No no I want to cook for you! I'm so happy to have both of you here with me and I really want to make lunch for us."

"Can we help?" Skeeter suggested.

"That's sweet of you, but not necessary."

"You're sure mama?"

"Absolutely honey. What about you and Skeeter go horseback riding, while I prepare something to eat? You can show him a part of our property."

"Oh okay good idea. Honey can you ride a horse?"

Skeeter chuckled. "It has been a while but I bet I still can!"

"Perfect! Let's go."

"Have fun sweethearts. I'll call you when lunch is ready."

"Okay mama. Thank you!" She said while she hugged and kissed her mama.

Skeeter followed his girlfriends example and then they walked outside to the horses, holding hands.

Reba prepared the horses for their ride and skeeter looked at her admiring.

She chuckled when she turned around and saw the way her boyfriend was looking at her. "What is it?"

He walked up to her, cupped her face and placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

"Did I already told you how much I love you?"

Reba smiled widely and said playfully... "no, today you didn't!"

He grimaced at her, lowered his hands to her butt and started placing soft kisses in her neck while he said "I love you...kiss...very...kiss...very...kiss...much...kiss...and...kiss...I...kiss...will keep you...kiss...in my life...kiss...forever!"

Both moaned softly while they kissed each other deeply, enjoying their private moment in the stable between the horses.

When they broke for air she chuckled and pecked his lips one more time.

She cleared her throat and sighed softly. "Mmm no matter how much I love doing this, I think we better get going. Otherwise mama's lunch will be ready and we won't be out off the stable."

Both started to laugh and they kissed one more time before they got on the horses and they went horseback riding together.

They had a lot of fun and reba told her love everything about their property and how it was growing up on it. They rode for quite some time before they took a little break on the hill where little Reba always relaxed with her brother Pake and her daddy after a long day working on the ranch. On top of that hill they had a wonderful view over the entire property.

Reba fixed the horses on a tree before she and Skeeter relaxed together in the grass. She was sitting in between his legs and they enjoyed their couples time.

"Wow baby It's so pretty up here!" Skeeter whispered in her ear before he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

Reba smiled lovingly before she closed her eyes for a minute, enjoying this precious moment.

He got a big smile on his face when he saw his girlfriend getting more and more relaxed. He kept kissing her neck while he put his hands underneath her shirt. She shivered a little bit when she felt his cold hands on her warm skin. She moaned softly but held her eyes closed. He smiled and let his fingertips ran over her naked skin. She gasped when she felt his hands on top of her bra and she started to moan louder.

"Mmm honey..."

He smiled. "You like it baby?"

She nodded when she opened her eyes and turned so now she was laying on top of him. "But I like this even more!" She said naughty before she put a hard kiss on his lips. Soon they were both stroking each other underneath their clothes while they were making out hard and passionately. She kept kissing his chest while she tried to open his pants.

They were in the heat of the moment when they got interrupted by Reba's phone.

"You got to be kidding me!" Skeeter sighed.

"Let it ring!' Reba gasped.

They continued to make out but since the phone kept ringing reba sighed and got of skeeter to take her phone from her little backpack. She giggled when she saw it was her mama.

She looked at her lover and laughed "I guess lunch is ready!" before she regained her breathing and she picked up the phone.

"Hi mama."

"Reba is everything okay? Why did it took you so long to answer the phone?" She sounded really worried.

Reba looked over at skeeter and chuckled in silence when she saw him getting up and zipping his pants. She winked at him and blew him a kiss. Her heart jumped when their eyes met and he blew her a kiss.

"Reba? Are you still there?!"

She got out of her romantic thoughts and quickly answered her mama.

"Yeah mama everything is perfectly fine. We were riding and I didn't heard my phone immediately."

"Oh okay... I'm relieved everything is okay with both of you. Are you coming back? Lunch is ready!"

"Okay mama, we're on our way!"

"Okay sweetheart. See you soon. Bye."

"See you soon mama. Bye."

She hung up the phone and walked towards skeeter.

"Lunch is ready!"

He nodded. "Okay! Let's get back to the house."

She stood in front of him, put her arms around his neck and softly kissed his lips. "Don't worry honey, tonight when we're alone at home...we will definitely continue this!"

He got a big smile on his face. "Great! Already looking forward to it!"

They kissed each other one more time before they got back on the horses and went to the house.

All three of them really enjoyed the stuffed sandwiches Jackie had made. After lunch Reba and Skeeter did the dishes and in the afternoon they went out for some pie and coffee. They also did some sightseeing where reba was driving the car and her mama was telling Skeeter all kinds of fun stories about her life in Oklahoma and the places they passed during the trip.

In they early evening they enjoyed some dinner at Redrock Canyon Grill and after it they went back to the house to pack their stuff. When they got everything they said goodbye to Jackie.

"Bye mama. It was a lot of fun staying here, like always! Love you!"

"Bye sweetheart! It's always a pleasure having my kids back home. I really enjoyed it. Love you too!" They hugged and kissed each other.

Jackie smiled at Skeeter and pulled him into a hug. "Bye Skeeter. It was a pleasure meeting you! Welcome in our family and thank you for loving my daughter as much as you do! I can see you make her really happy and I'm very thankful for that!"

Reba was touched by the lovely words of her mama and she got little tears in her eyes.

Skeeter looked at his mother-in-law and smiled. "Bye Jackie. It was absolutely my pleasure meeting you. From the moment I got out of the car I felt welcome. Thank you for that!" He looked at Reba and saw the tears in her eyes. He pulled her closer, hold her by her waist and gave her a soft kiss. "And you're right I love your daughter very, very much and I'll do everything I can, for the rest of my life, to make her the happiest woman and to give her the life and specially the love she deserves. I think I can speak for both of us when I say we make each other very happy!"

Reba nodded and smiled at him while the tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh baby!" He smiled before he dried her tears, cupped her face and kissed her deeply.

When they broke for air Reba looked at her mama and back at skeeter. "Thanks... both of you for your wonderful words. It really touched my heart."

Skeeter and Jackie said simultaneous "you're very welcome!"

After skeeter put everything back in the car they said goodbye to her mama once again before the started the long drive home. Reba rode the first part and skeeter the second one.

He smiled when he parked the car at her home and he saw his girlfriend was asleep. He softly pecked her lips and stroke her hair. "Wake up baby... we're back home!"

She smiled sleepy when she opened her eyes and looked in his. They pecked each other's lips before skeeter took all their stuff and they went into her house.

"Let's unpack tomorrow honey, I'm really tired and I just want to go to sleep with you." Reba said while she yawned.

Skeeter smiled and he nodded. "I had the same thought, I'm also really tired. Let's get you upstairs baby!"

He scooped her up and they went upstairs to the bathroom. After they did their evening routine and put on their sleepwear they went to bed where they felt asleep real quick.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

330 36 14
Guys please this is my first book on Wattpad also my first prose. I am a screen writer and I need you guys help. Please vote and don't forget to leav...
16.9K 920 34
Hi this is my first time writing a billdip fanfic. Hope you like it.
152 0 15
Hope y'all enjoy this book! BTW this is my first book! Also not edited o_O
5K 136 25
I was sad that Inuyasha was over.And I wanted to create the story about it.... It concluded me and my friends. It's ma first Fan Fiction and hope you...