Love needs a holiday

Reba was upstaires making her suitcases when she heard the doorbell ring. She shouted "I'm coming" when she ran downstairs. She opened the door and saw Shane standing there with flowers in his hand.
"hi Shane, come in" "thanks reebs"
"what are these?" she asked while looking at the flowers "what do you think silly redhead?" Reba started to laugh.  "are these for me?" Shane nodded. "yes"
"oh that's very nice of you but why? I mean it isn't my birthday,..."
Shane looked at her and smiled. "I know I just wanted to gave you something to make you happy again." "oh your so sweet. Thank you." She said tearing up.
"you're welcome red." He said when he gave her a hug.
The went into the living room where Reba puts the flowers in a vase.
"so reebs are you ready for the trip?" "yeah I do. I look forward to it."
Shane nodded. "Me to, it will be a lot of fun. I suggest that we'll go and get Marti."
Reba smiled. "ok great I will get my suitcases." "I'll help you"
They went upstairs to the bedroom
Shane got a huge grin on his face when he saw all her suitcases. "oh lord Reebs how long do you go on a trip?" "one week, why?" She asked confused.
"because you have two suitcases." He said laughing. "I wasn't sure what to take with me..."
"so you packed your whole dressing?" "almost" Reba laughed.
"oh lord." "hey stop whining and lets go." She said while she playfully hit his stumach.
They went downstairs, packed the car and drove over to Marti's.
"I have a great idea to start our vacation!" Shane shouted enthusiastic. "really? Tell me..."
"let's do a carpool karaoke!" "alright let's have a party" both started to laugh.
Shane put in a cd en pressed play. The first song that started to play was 'Why haven't I heard from you' "yeah let's have a party!" Reba shouted while pulling her hands up.
They laughed and started singing. The others songs they sang where: going out like that, respect, 9 to 5, since you been gone, whole lotta woman. The arrived very energetic at Marti's house.
"looks like the party has already started" Marti smiled.
"yes it is! Hi girlfriend" Reba smiled widely when she hugged her friend. "hi girlfriend"
They both started to laugh. They all hugged each other and drove to the airport.
"we're doing a carpool karaoke." Shane smiled. "nice bring it on" "all right girl!"
They were all singing and laughing till the song 'I keep on loving you started to play'
Shane and Marti were singing it loud but reba stopped. It took a while for the others to see that.
"Reba what's wrong?" Marti asked concerned.
"I don't like that song" "why not? It's beautiful"
"I know and I loved to sing it but not anymore because it reminds me of Narvel the whole time" she got teared up a little bit.
"then let's put on an other song" Shane stated. "no you don't have to"
" I know but I will." He pressed the button the skip the song. 'Love needs a holiday' started to play.
Reba got her smile back. "I like that song" Shane nodded. "me too"
Marti put her hands on Reba's shoulders. "you know red maybe this is just what you need!"
"what do you mean?" She asked surprised.
"that title 'love needs a holiday'. Maybe you will met somebody on this holiday" she said with a sweet smile on her face. "oh stop. I don't think so." Reba waves the comment away.
"but it can happen" "I just go on a trip to have fun not to find a new love."
"I know, but it can always happen." Shane nodded. "true. Wasn't that brother-in-law single?"
Reba looked at him. "Anthony?"
Shane looked at her surprised and smirked. "wow red you still remember his name!"
Reba laughed. "shut up, I'm good at remembering names!"
They all laughed. 30 minutes later they arrived at the airport. Kix and Barbara were already there.
Kix saw them coming with all there suitcases
"sweet lord do you guys have plans on staying there?" "reebs maybe, it depends on who she will met" Shane chuckled.
Reba glanced at him. "shut up Shane!"
"what's going on with you two?" Barbara asked. Reba and Shane started to laugh.
Reba looked at her smiling. "nothing his imagination is going wild!" Shane winked at her.
Kix smiled about his goofy friends. "alright then. Mike and Sofie are already there. Sofie's brother lives there part-time so they stay with him."
"yeah Anthony, right?" Marti said while she winked at Reba.
Kix nodded. "yes Anthony but everybody calls him Skeeter."
Reba chuckled. "that's a funny name!" Barbara nodded. yeah. He is a fun guy too."
Kix took his suitcase. "great let's go to Jackson Hole."
The all went on the plane and flew to there vacation destination.