Sleeping with the telephone

A few hours past and Reba just got back in Nashville. As soon as she was at her home she sent Skeeter a text.

Hi baby,
I just got home. The flight went well. I slept almost the entire time. I guess all the hiking made me a little tired. ;-)
I already miss you! How is everything going up there?
Love you!
Xxx R.

She unpacked her suitcase and dropped some clothes in the washing machine. After everything was done she poured herself a glass of wine and sat down in her chair. She turned on the tv, flipped through some channels and smiled when she saw they aired the reba show. She decided to relax a little while watching her favourite tv show.
About 10 minutes later she heard her phone ringing. She took it and saw an incoming FaceTime request from her boyfriend. She immediately got a huge smile on her face. She quickly answered it and smiled widely when she saw him on her phone.
"Hi baby!" She gave him her biggest smile.
Skeeter loved her smile so much and couldn't stop shining.
"Hi there sweetheart. Everything ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Did you got my text?"
He nodded. "Yeah. But I wanted to see you again so I decided to FaceTime you instead of texting!" He said smiling.
"That was a great idea!"
"How was your flight?"
"It went really good. I slept almost the entire time. All the hiking made me a little tired." She jawned a little bit.
"Oh pour honey. Do you want me to leave you, so you can get some sleep?"
"No, no please don't leave me. I'm so happy to see you again." She smiled lovely at him.
Her beautiful smile made him weak. "I'm also really happy to see you again. I miss you!"
"I miss you too. A lot!"
"Same her."
"What are you doing right now?"
Skeeter chuckled. "I was flipping through some channels and I'm watching the reba show on CMT at the moment."
Reba laughed. "You're kidding!"
Skeeter started to laugh. "No not at all, look!" He turned his phone to show her his tv screen where she saw herself and Melissa playing.
Reba couldn't stop laughing. "You won't believe what I am watching!" She also turned her phone to let him see the exact same thing.
Both had a case of the giggles that won't quit.
"Baby can you please turn you phone back? I would rather see you on my screen." She said laughing.
Skeeter chuckled because he didn't realised he forgot to turn his phone back. He quickly did.
"Ah there is my handsome boyfriend back!" She said winking at him.
He got a little blush on his face. "I prefer seeing you in real life. So I can take my beautiful, wonderful girlfriend back in my arms and give her a big hug and sweet kisses!"
She smiled and both of them blowed each other a kiss.
"I can't wait to see and feel you again in real life baby." She smiled.
"Neither can I! So what are your plans for this week honey?" He asked interested.
"I have some practice with the band. We are going to arrange some medleys from my biggest hits to play at concerts. And I have to arrange some things for the Celebrity Fight Night in Italy." She explained.
"Wow you're going to Italy?" He asked her impressed.
"Yeah in two weeks from now. We're going to Rome. I can't wait to finally visit that city!"
Skeeter nodded. "I went their many years ago and it's beautiful up their!"
"I can imagine." She said dreamy.
"I have an idea! Later on I will take you for a romantic trip to Rome. Just the two of us!" He smiled widely.
"Aww baby I would love that!"
"Me too. So it's a deal!" He winked at her.
She looked at him with so much love and tenderness in her eyes. "My got baby I love you so much!"
He smiled lovely "I love you too honey. With all my heart!"
"What are your plans for this week baby?" She asked him interested.
"Oh I have a photo job to do. A good friend of my son is getting married and they asked me to take their wedding pictures. It's not my specialty but I now that guy since he was a little boy, so I couldn't refuse that."
"That's so sweet. Of course you couldn't refuse that. I'm sure the pictures will be perfect if you are the photographer!" She smiled at him proudly.
"Aww thank you honey, that's so sweet of you!"
"I mean it! I already saw some of your work and it's amazing. You have a lot of talent!"
Skeeter started to blush "you make my blush baby. Thanks for your sweet words!"
"You're very welcome!" She said lovely.
They kept talking to each other for quite a while until both of them really got tired. Both jawned and they laughed.
"I think we can better go to bed!" He stated smiling.
"I think we do! Thanks for the call baby. I really liked it!"
"I really liked it too. I needed to see you!"
"Same here!" She said smiling.
"Good night honey. Talk to you tomorrow! Love you very much!" He looked at her with so much love in his eyes.
She looked at him, totally in love. "Good night baby. Can't wait to hear you tomorrow! Love you too!"
They blew each other another kiss before they hang up. Both of them went to bed with a huge smile on their faces and a very happy feeling inside.
They kept texting and calling each other the entire week. They kept each other updated about how their days went and how much they love each other.
At the end of the week Skeeter started to miss his Reba even more. He really needed to see and hold her again! He decided to text her and started making plans for a surprise visit.

Hi Sweetheart,
Everything ok up there? Do you still have some free time next week?
Love you!
Xxx S.

Reba just got home from the store when she received his text. She smiled and quickly answered it.

Hi baby,
Everything fine up here. Just went to the store. How is everything going up their? Do you still have a lot of work on the marriage pictures? Yes I'm still free next week from Tuesday until Friday. Why? Love you too!
Xxx R.

When Skeeter got her text he just booked his flight to Nashville.

Hi Sweetheart,
Here is everything ok. Just missing you like crazy! No my work on the marriage pictures is done. I showed them and they were very happy about it.
Perfect you can block those days in your agenda because you're boyfriend is visiting you these days!
I can't go any longer without seeing you honey, it really hurts how much I miss you!
Xxx s.

Reba got a huge lovely smile on her face when she read his message. She really missed him and was so happy to see him again.

Hi baby,
OMG yes! I can't wait to see you in a few days! What a great surprise! I also really miss you and want to hold, hug, see and kiss you again. I'll count down the days until I have you back in my arms my love. Really looking forward to it!
Xxx R.

Those few more days apart seems to go on forever. Both of them were counting down the days until they could hold each other again and show each other how much love they shared.