I gonne take that mountain

When all of them finished eating there lunch they we're all relaxing and drinking Some tea or coffee. "that was a very nice lunch. Thanks for preparing it Anthony." Reba said while she looked at Skeeter next to her.
Skeeter looked up surprised when he heard the name Anthony. "wait what?"
Reba laughed. "thanks for preparing lunch, it was very nice."
He smiled at her. "you're welcome. Happy you liked it." Reba nodded. "I did. Can I ask you something?" "sure, you can ask me anything." "how do I have to call you? Anthony or Skeeter?"
Skeeter smiled at her. "my official birth name is Anthony but nobody calls me that so please say skeeter." "ok I will, skeeter."
She looked at him with a gorgeous smile. God skeeter didn't know what was going on with him. He just met this woman, didn't know a lot about her and yet he felt so relaxed and good when he was in her company. He couldn't wait to get to know her better.
Mike turned over to his brother-in-law and asked him "so skeeter, any idea what we can do this afternoon?" "yeah I thought about it, and I suggest that we go hiking in the mountains. It's beautiful weather outside and you can see the most gorgeous places of yellow stone when you're up there." Mike nodded. "true. Everybody ok with that?"
Everybody smiled and said "sure."
Marti looked down on her outfit and smiled. "but I suggest that we change our outfits first"  she winked at reba and Barbara. Reba winked back at her. "great idea."
"you have any other outfits with you?" Skeeter asked surprised.
"yeah we do, Lisa told us to." Barbara answered. "I know you little brother, I know how you like to go hiking so I prepared them a little bit."
Skeeter smiled at his sister. "you're the best. Ok let's go, I'll show you where the bathroom is."
"perfect." The women said.
He took the women upstairs to show them the bathroom. He saw there wasn't much space for all 3 of them.
"it isn't very big up here so if anybody wants, you can also change outfits in my bedroom."
Reba thrusted he hand in the air. "I will change up there, that will be a bit easier." "great." Skeeter answered smiling at her.
They both went to his bedroom.
"here it is." "wow this is nice."
Skeeter started to blush.
"thanks, I did my best to make it a little bit personal and cosy." "you sure did a great job."
"thanks. I will let you go change into an other outfit. I will be downstairs, if there's anything wrong, just call." "I will thanks."
They smiled at each other and he went downstairs. Reba changed her outfit and while she was waiting for Barbara and Marti she looked at the pictures in his room. He had a table full of family pictures. His parents, siblings, children and she also saw some pictures of a beautiful blonde woman. She looked gorgeous and on the pictures with the two of them they looked very happy. Reba was so concentrated on looking at the pictures that she didn't hear her girlfriends coming in.
"hi what are you doing?" She heard Barbara asking her. Reba was scared and turned around.
"I'm ready and waiting for you guys." They stood next to her.
"so many pictures." Barbara said while she looked at all the family pictures.
Reba nodded. "I know. And each one of them is beautiful." "I think skeeter is a very soft, lovely and caring person." Martin stated.  "yeah I think he is."
Barbara looked at the picture of the blonde woman.
"I think that's his wife who past away 3 years ago."  "oh yeah I think she is. She's gorgeous" Reba said while she looked closely at the picture. "yeah and they looked very happy together."
All of them turned around when they heard a knock on the door and saw Sofie standing there.
"are you ready?" She asked seeing al three of them standing at the table with the pictures.
"yes we are. Sorry we were looking at some pictures." Sofie came in and was standing next to them.
"yeah family is very important for my brother."
"is this his wife who past away?" Marti asked while pointing at the picture.
Sofie got a little emotional. "yes she is. That's Marolyn." "she's a beautiful woman." Reba said not taking her eyes away from the picture.
Sofie nodded. "she was, inside and outside. She passed away almost 4 years ago after years of suffering and fighting against breast cancer." "Oh my lord." Reba answered while she got tears in her eyes. "My brother really loved her and he still does. They were each other's world and have 4 beautiful kids which he loves very very much."
They all stood there for a while before going back downstairs.
Skeeter smiled when he saw Reba getting down the stairs. Oh lord even in hiking clothes she looks drop dead gorgeous. What is this woman doing to me she's driving me nuts, he thought to himself.
Skeeter walks over to her.
"you look good." "thanks" she felt she started to blush.
"are you ready?" "absolutely. I gonna take that mountain!"
They both laughed.
Everybody got into the cars and they drove to the yellowstone National park, their destination for that afternoon.