Softly and tenderly

They were sitting on the couch after they got their romantic dinner. Both had a glass of white wine and were watching tv, cuddling each other. After a while Reba noticed that Skeeter wasn't looking at the tv but at her. Their eyes locked and they smiled at each other.
"The tv isn't interesting honey?" She asked with a laugh.
"No, I'd rather watch you."
"Awww you're so sweet."
He turned towards her, cupped her face and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. He looked in her eyes with so much love.
"I'm so proud of you baby. Proud for everything you succeeded in life, proud for your strength, your will-power, your energy, your spirit. But most of all I'm proud for you as person. You're so kind, hopeful, funny, generous, sweet. You are really beautiful on the inside and out. And you can't imagine how happy I am to have you in my life. I love you baby."
Reba looked at him with tears in her eyes. "Aww. I love you too honey, I love you a lot."
They shared some sweet kisses.
"This evening has been so amazing. I really missed you a lot while being in Italy. I'm so happy you were at the airport waiting for me honey."
He rubbed her cheek. "I missed you so much! Almost to much to handle. I couldn't wait to see you and hold you back in my arms. I will always be there for you my love."
She looked him straight in the eyes and bite her lower lip. She put their glasses on the table, turned off the tv and sat on his lap. She cupped his cheeks and gave him a deep kiss. He responded to that by opening his mouth and let their tongues connect. When they broke for air she moaned softly.
"I know a perfect way to end this perfect day." She looked at him with so much love and passion in her eyes. He moaned a little bit. They didn't do it yet and he wanted their first time together to be memorable.
"You're sure? You're ready for it?"
She cupped his face and gave him a soft kiss on his lips.
"I am. I want you honey, I need you."
They kissed each other and soon it really heated up.
"Let's go upstairs baby, I want to make it as comfortable as it can be." He whispered in her ear. They pecked each other's lips before walking upstairs holding hands. When they arrived in the bedroom he closed the door and stood right in front of her. They looked into each other's eyes before kissing deeply. There was a lot of sexual tension between them for quite a while now and both really wanted and needed to take the next step in their relationship. He stroke her back while she opened the buttons of his shirt. She let it drop on the floor and broke their kiss to put his t-shirt over his head. She moaned loudly. She opened her mouth to put open mouth kisses on his chest. He moaned softly. He softly rubbed her arms and she putted them in the air so he could take off her shirt. He saw her red push up bra and moaned loud. She looked so dang hot, he felt something growing inside his pants. He kissed her in the crease of her neck and rubbed smooth circles on her back. She throws her head back and enjoyed his kisses all over her body. He unbuttoned her pants and let it drop on the floor. He saw she had a matching panties and it turned him on even more. He scooped her up and walked over to the bed. He softly put her on her back and crawled between her legs. He kissed her deeply before kissing his way down. He first kissed her neck and made a wet trace to her chest. She arched her back to let him open her bra. He moaned loudly and bite his lower lip when he saw her perfect breasts. He took them in his hands and sweetly touched them before he put her nipples in his mouth. He looked at her to see if she liked it. She closed her eyes and bite her lip when she felt his warm breath on her nipples. This was his sign to continue what he was doing. After he cherished her breasts he continued his wet trace down. He placed sweet and wet kisses on the inside of her legs before kissing her inner thighs. He could feel her warmth coming through her panties. He looked at her and saw her crawling in pleasure. He slowly took of her panties and kissed around her hot area. He looked at her when he let his tongue do the work on her hotness. She kept crawling and moaning loudly. He kissed her sweet spot and carefully pulled 2 fingers into her. When she felt his fingers she couldn't hold it anymore and cried loud.
"Oh baby... oh I gonna come..."
He pleased her and enjoyed watching it. She liked it so much that it didn't took long before she arched her back, squeezed her eyes and got an exploding orgasm. She couldn't control her shaking any more and cried his name loudly. He kissed his way back up and hold her protectively in his arms while she tried to normalise her breathing. When the tension took off she opened her eyes, put her arms around his neck en kissed him deeply. She turned them so now she was on top of him. She kissed his neck and put a trace of open mouth kisses down his chest. She put his nipple in her mouth and saw that he really liked that. She kissed down and opened his pants. She could definitely see and feel his hard excitement for her and how much he wanted her. He put up his lower body so she could take of his pants and boxer. She kissed his inner thighs without touching his hardness. It drove him crazy and he moaned loud. She got back up and looked him straight in the eyes when she took his hardness in her hand. The warm feeling of her hand made him grow even more. God he wanted her, so badly. He closed his eyes and kissed her deeply and full of passion. She interrupted the kiss to go down on him. He couldn't hold this feeling and screamed loud. "Oh god baby...yes...oh please...I can't take it anymore..." It had been so long since he had this feeling and he missed it so much that he soon lost control and he came very quickly. She pulled herself back up and gave him time to control his breathing again.
"Oh my God... sorry baby, I didn't thought I would come that quickly. I didn't meant to..."
She put her finger on his lips and looked him straight in his eyes.
"Shh... don't ever apologise while making love to me honey...I love seeing you lose it to the point of no return...I enjoy when you enjoy!"
He cupped her face and kissed her with so much passion they both never had before. He turned them back, without interrupting their kiss and covered her body with his. She pulled her legs up and around his back while deeply looking into each other's eyes. She helped him entering her for the first time. He saw her closing her eyes and squeeze so he hold it for a minute and let her get used to the feeling. When she looked at him, smiled and opened her mouth to kiss him he softly and tenderly started to thrust himself in her. He constantly looked at her to make sure that he didn't hurt her and she enjoyed it. Both moaned loudly when their bodies became one. She felt that she was almost there so she put her hands on his butt and pushed it a little bit what was a sign for him to speed up. He started rubbing her clit fast while he thrusted himself deep and fast into her wet depth over and over. After a couple of minutes it was all to much for her. She closed her eyes, throws her head back in ecstasy , put her arms around his neck, hold him very close to her and she screamed from the depths of her soul. He stimulated her nipples to let her enjoying it as long as possible.
She turned her head from left to right and screamed
"fuck baby... I can't take it... anymore... I can't stop coming!"
He slowed down a little bit to let her regaine her senses.
"Take some deep breaths baby."
He hold her in his arms while her breathing calmed down.
"Oh skeeter baby... I thought I'd never stop coming!"
He smiled at her widely before he kissed her full of passion.
"Now it's your turn honey..."
They switched places and she started riding on top of him. Since he already came once it took him a little longer to come this time. But not so long after her, he felt that his point was near. The feelings he had in combination with the view of his beautiful girl on top of him made it all to much. He hold her close when he throws his head back in ecstasy, closed his eyes and collapsed in her moaning and screaming loudly.
"Yeah give it to me baby... keep going!" She encouraged him.
With a deep moan from his soul he forcefully came inside her, giving her all he had.
He smiled when he heard her getting another orgasm.
It took him a while to regaine his sense and got his breathing normal again. When she saw him getting calm again she got off him and snuggled into his arms. Both let out a huge and deep sigh. She let her head rest on his wet en sweaty chest while he smoothly rubbed her back.
When he turned his head to her he saw some little tears in her eyes. He pulled up her chin to look her straight in the eyes.
"What's up sweetheart? Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned.
She smiled. "No honey, not at all."
"Then why do you have tears in your eyes baby?"
"I'm a little emotional but very happy. Honey this was so intense. I never had this before."
He smiled at her, dried her tears and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips.
"I know. I never made love like this, ever before."
"We were really one piece. And without saying anything we knew what to do and what the other person would love. It was so magical."
"It really was sweetheart."
"I'm actually happy that we've waited until now to make love to each other."
"Me too. The fact that we've waited made us want each other more and made our first time together extra special."
"And romantic!"
Reba couldn't do anything else but smile widely.
"I love you honey."
"I love you too sweetheart."
They stayed in bed cuddling for a while before they took a shower to wash away the sweat and hotness. They put on their nightwear, got in bed and cuddled and talked for a while before falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.