You must really love me

Skeeter was surprised waking up in a empty bed. He stretched himself out before he went downstairs looking for his girlfriend. He smiled when he saw the breakfast table was already set and his smile got even bigger when he saw his love standing outside on the porch. He walked up behind her and put his arms around her waist which made her jump a little bit. She was surprised to feel something around her but she immediately knew it was her sweet love and she rested her head on his shoulder while he kissed her sweetly on her cheek.
"Oh god morning honey." She said sweet.
"Good morning my love. The bed was getting cold without you..."
She giggled, turned around and put her arms around his neck.
"Oh poor honey..."she chuckled before she kissed him playfully.
When they broke for air both started to laugh and he kissed the tip of her nose.
"How come you were up early baby? Didn't you sleep well?"
"No no that's not it honey, I slept great. I wanted to make breakfast for you and mama called and I didn't want to wake you so I got downstairs."
Skeeter smiled and pecked her lips. "That's so sweet of you! Thanks for the breakfast baby, it looks great! Everything okay with your mama?"
Reba nodded. "Yeah everything's perfect. She can't wait to see us and meet you."
"Aww isn't she sweet. I can't wait to meet your family baby!"
"Me neither, it will be great. Mama also called to ask if we would like to stay with her for 2 days. We can sleep in mama's house where I grew up."
"Oh what a great idea! Sure I would love that." Skeeter said smiling.
"Great! I will call her after breakfast and tell her we'll be staying for 2 days."
"Oh you didn't already tell her it's okay?"
Reba shook her head. "Off course not. I wanted to talk with you about it first."
"Aww you're such a sweetheart!"
He cupped her face and put a sweet kiss on her lips which she answered lovingly.
They enjoyed their breakfast together and while Skeeter put everything back in order Reba called her mama.
"Hello?"
"Hi mama it's me."
"Oh hi Reba. Everything okay? You are still coming aren't you?"
Reba chuckled. "Yeah off course we're still coming... I talked with Skeeter about it and he would love to stay with you for 2 days."
Her mama sighed happily. "Oh great. Can't wait to see you in a few hours. Be safe on the road..."
"We will mama, don't worry. See you in a couple of hours."
"See you in a couple of hours. Bye Reba and Skeeter."
Reba smiled when she looked up at Skeeter. "Bye mama from my and Skeeter."
Skeeter walked up to her and smiled. "We better get packing cause it looks like your mama can't wait to see us."
Reba giggled. "She's really looking forward to it... and so do I."
He put his arms around her waist and let his forehead rest on hers. "Me too baby."
They pecked each other's lips before they went upstairs to pack their bags for their trip to Oklahoma.

Once they had everything they started there 5 hours trip to Oklahoma. Skeeter drove the first part and around noon they stopped at a little service area to get something to eat. From there on Reba drove them to her Mama's house. Reba smiled widely when she immediately saw her brothers little boy waiting at the door.
"Aww look Pecos Pete is already waiting for us!" She said happily.
"Oh what a cute little boy." He answered smiling widely.
Reba nodded. "Yeah that's my brother Pake's youngest son. He's adorable."
She parked the car right in front of the house and she looked at skeeter.
"Ready to meet the McEntire family?"
He smiled widely and nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely."
They quickly pecked each other's lips before the got out of the car. Both started to laugh when they saw the little boy jumping up and down shouting "they're here... they're here... aunt ba is here!"
Reba laughed loudly when she saw her little cousin jumping in her arms, hugging her tight and putting sweet kisses on her cheeks.
"Hi there my little cowboy! Everything okay with you?" She asked him while she started to tickle him.
The little boy laughed playfully. "Yeah I'm already a big boy now aunt ba!"
Reba smiled at him and stroke the little boys head. Pecos Pete looked at Skeeter and whispered in Reba's ear "Who is that? Is that your boyfriend?"
Reba and Skeeter looked at each other and started to laugh. "How do you know he's my boyfriend?" Reba playfully asked her little cousin.
"Daddy told me!" The little kid answered proud.
She looked at her love and rolled her eyes "Pake...".
Then she looked back at her cousin. "But your daddy is right... this is Skeeter and he's aunt ba's boyfriend."
Pecos Pete looked up at Skeeter and gave him a cute big smile.
"Hi there buddy. Nice to meet you!"
The kid chuckled and put his arms out for skeeter to take him. Skeeter smiled while he took the little guy in his arms and he immediately got a big hug.
Reba came close to them, put her arm around her boyfriends waist and whispered in his ear "I think he really likes you!"
Skeeter nodded and smiled "I really like him too! He such a sweet kid."
They smiled at each other and reba looked up seeing her family waiting at the door looking at them in aww.
"Let's meet the rest of the family!"
They walked to the door while Reba's arm was still around skeeters waist and he was still carrying Pecos Pete.
"Looks like you've already met our little boy" Pake laughed.
Skeeter smiled. "Yeah he's a wonderful kid."
"Most of the times he is yeah!" Pake laughed loudly. "I'm Pake, Reba's best brother, and this is my wife Stephanie."
Reba laughed loudly and turned to Skeeter. "Yeah he's my best brother cause I just have one... that's the only reason!"
Skeeter chuckled at her before he turned back to Pake and Stephanie which he both shook hands with.
"Hi I'm Skeeter. Nice to meet both of you"
"Hi Skeeter, nice to meet you too. Let me take Pecos Pete from you." Stephanie smiled friendly before she put her little boy back on the ground and she hugged Skeeter.
"Hi Skeeter I'm Alice, Reba's older sister, and this is my husband Robert."
"Hi Alice and Robert. Nice to meet you."
"Hi and I'm Susie, Reba's little sister and this is my husband Mark."
"Oh hi Susie and Mark. nice to meet you. Great to see you after I already heard you on the phone." Skeeter smiled.
"Yeah it is."susie smiled.
Jackie, Reba's mama, walked up to him and smiled widely. "Hi Skeeter, I'm Jackie Reba's mama."
Skeeter smiled at her widely. "Hi Jackie, really nice to meet you!" He hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.
"Let's get inside and get to meet each other a bit more!" Jackie suggested.