Forever love

Reba was the first one to wake up. She turned around and smiled when she saw her cute boyfriend peacefully asleep. She'd dreamed all night about him and the wonderful times they already had together. She put a soft kiss on his lips before she rested her head on his chest. While listening to his steady heartbeat and his calm breathing she felt back asleep.
Downstairs Shelby and Marissa were already awake and drinking some coffee.
"It's weird my mom isn't up yet. Normally she's awake long before I am."
"Yeah but now she isn't sleeping alone!" Marissa chuckled.
"Yeah I know! But they went to bed at the same time as we did so she's really sleeping long this time."
"Maybe she didn't go to sleep immediately..." Marissa teased. She smiled when she saw the confused look on her boyfriends face.
"Huh? What?"
"We both saw yesterday how incredibly in love your mom and Skeeter are!"
"Yes..." Shelby still didn't understand what she was trying to say.
"They shared quite some kisses and were always touching each other in some way... so I wouldn't be surprised if they had some couples fun in their bedroom last night!"
Marissa burst into laughter when she saw the grossed look on Shelby's face.
"Oh come on that's my mom your talking about!"
"What you think your mom doesn't have a love life?" She asked him in disbelieve.
"Yeah I guess she has but I seriously don't want to think about it!"
Marissa had a lot of fun about the way Shelby reacted so she decided to tease him even more.
"I even think she has quite a busy love life right now... if you saw yesterday how affectionate they are! I mean it wouldn't surprise me..."
She couldn't finish her sentence cause Shelby stopped her and put his hands up his ears.
"La la la I don't won't to hear it anymore. That's my mom and the very last thing I want to think about is her and Skeeter doing it!"
Marissa couldn't stop laughing.
"Okay I promise I won't talk about it ever again. I just wanted to explain to you that probably that's the reason why she's still upstairs. They're probably still asleep."
"Yeah I guess so! Let's stop talking and make breakfast..."
Marissa smiled, pecked his lips quickly before they made breakfast.
Meanwhile upstairs Skeeter was slowly waking up. He smiled widely when he saw his girlfriend holding him close and sleeping peacefully with her head resting on his chest. He put a soft kiss on top of her head. Since the first day he met her he thanked god every day for bringing this gorgeous, wonderful woman into his life. He had no idea what he did to deserve such a blessing in his life. He looked at her and chuckled softly when he saw the smile on her face. She was probably having a nice dream. He laid their for a while just watching his sleeping girlfriend when he saw her slowly waking up.
"Good morning beautiful" he said lovely.
She looked him in the eyes and smiled. "Good morning sweetheart" she raised her head and gave him a sweet kiss on his lips.
"Did my sleeping beauty slept well?"
She nodded slowly. "I've never slept better. How did you sleep baby?"
"Amazing! Sleeping with my love in my arms is the best!"
"I know. I'm so happy I came to your room yesterday..."
"I'm really happy you did."
"Yeah I felt ready for that next step."
"Great to hear that. You know honey I let you decide when we take a new step in our relationship and what that new step will be!"
"Thanks baby for understanding it!"
"Off course honey, no problem at all!"
Reba looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand.
"Wow it's already 8:30 am. I think I never slept this long." She said surprised.
Skeeter chuckled. "Neither did I. But I had great company so that's a huge reason to stay in bed a little longer!" He winked at her.
"That's absolutely true!"
Both turned them on their side and she kissed his lips. When they broke for air both laughed softly and they started a  made out session for quite a while.
"No matter how much I like this and how I really want to stay here in bed with you, I think we better get up!" She said while she sighed.
"I know baby. But I have a feeling their will be many more mornings to come where we will wake up in each other's arms!" He smiled.
"Totally. What do you think from now on every day we'll be together and we'll stay overnight  we'll sleep together?"
"Sounds like a perfect plan to me." He softly pecked her lips.
"But for now on just sleeping together, is that still alright for you?" She asked a little insecure.
He cupped her face and looked her straight in the eyes.
"Off course baby! Waking up next to you and seeing your beautiful face first thing in the morning is already perfect."
Reba smirked. "You're such a sweet talker."
He smiled and winked at her. "I'm just telling you the truth my love."
They pecked each other's lips one more time before reba got up.
"Maybe we can shower and get dressed before we go downstairs? Since Shelby and Marissa are staying here and I guess they are already up." She suggested.
"Great. You shower first?"
Reba started to laugh.
"Honey, every room upstairs has his own bathroom so we can both shower at the same time!"
Skeeter chuckled. "Oh okay, that's very clever."
"I suggest that you shower here and I will take the bathroom at my bedroom."
"Sounds perfect!"
He also got out of bed, walked towards his girlfriend and kissed her one more time deeply before he walked into the bathroom. Reba followed his example.
After a while they were both ready and walked downstairs holding hands. They looked everywhere but they couldn't find Shelby or Marissa. When they walked into the kitchen they saw a note on the table.

Hi mom and Skeeter,
Since you guys were sleeping well, we already made you breakfast.
You can find it on the patio! Enjoy it and thanks again for the great night yesterday! We really enjoyed it.
@skeeter: thanks for making my mom so happy! You're a great guy and welcome in our family!
Greets and lots of hugs and kisses!
Shelby and Marissa
P.s.: if you don't have any plans for today, you can find us on the golf course. :-)

They were surprised and also a little emotional by the note. They enjoyed their breakfast together and since they didn't had any plans during the day, they joined the kids at the golf course. They all had an amazing time and lots of fun.
When Reba and Skeeter were back at the house they enjoyed some relaxing time in the porch swing. After quite some time Skeeter looked at his watch and sighed loud and deeply. Reba looked at him confused.
"What's wrong honey?"
He pulled her closer to him and put a soft kiss on the top of her head. "It's almost 6 p.m. I'll have to make my suitcase again to catch my flight in a couple of hours."
Reba pouted. "Oh no honey. I don't want you to leave!"
She snuggled up to him even closer than she already was. He kissed her head once again.
"I know baby, I don't want to leave you either but you have Celebrity fight night in Italy coming up! You will have a great time with all your friends."
She sighed. "I know I will but I gonna miss you like crazy! I wish I could take you with me."
"I know baby. But I promise you, once you'll get back we will make a romantic trip to Italy together."
She looked at him surprised with sparkles in her eyes.
"Really? Going to Italy together? Oh I would love that. Thanks honey!"
She kissed him passionately.
"Everything for you my love!"
She let her head rest on his chest and sighed softly.
"We're gonna call every night when your in Italy right?" He asked her curious.
"Off course! I can't go to bed when I haven't heard you that day."
He smiled. "Neither can I baby, neither can I."
"Maybe we can FaceTime in stead of just calling each other. Wouldn't that be great?"
Skeeter immediately got a huge grin on his face.
"That would be perfect. Then I can hear and see my beautiful girlfriend."
Reba chuckled en pecked his lips.
After a while they both got upstairs to make his suitcase. When everything was packed they made some dinner together and enjoyed it outside on the porch before she drove him to the airport.
They stayed together as long as they could and both got a little emotional when they had to separate. They hugged each other tight and kissed each other deeply for quite some time until Skeeter really had to leave. They quickly pecked each other's lips one more time before he walked away to catch his flight.
Reba drove home with mixed feelings. She was sad because she wouldn't see her love for a little while but on the other hand was she really happy about how their days together went. She felt so good, confident and happy when she was around him and she loved how they moved on in their relationship, step by step. Not rushing anything but just taking the time to have a relationship with a very strong base. When she got home she made her own suitcases to travel to Italy for Celebrity Fight Night with some of her best friends. When she was ready and relaxed some more on the coach she saw she got a text from Skeeter.

Thanks for the wonderful time my love. I really enjoyed it and I absolutely love being around you. Meeting Shelby and Marissa was a huge step but it was so great! Waking up this morning with you in my arms, was the best thing that could happen to me. I feel really blessed to have you in my life and I honestly don't know what I did in my life to deserve someone as wonderful as you! I love you baby, with all my heart! Enjoy Celebrity Fight Night with your friends in Italy. Have a save journey and I can't wait to see and hear you on FaceTime and with texts.
Love you xxx

She smiled widely when she read his cute text. He was such a sweet, emotional, caring man.

Thank you honey, it was such a wonderful time! Thanks for all your patients and for understanding to grow in our relationship step by step. We're having a great foundation for a deep, long and very happy relationship together. I love you with all my heart. Meeting up with Shelby and Marissa was great. It was amazing to see how great you get along with my son. That makes me really happy! I love waking up next to you and I'm the one that's blessed to have such a wonderful, sweet, caring man besides me. You also have a save journey and please let me know when you're home. I also can't wait to see and hear you on FaceTime and with texts.
Love you xxx

Skeeter called her when he got home and after another long call both went to bed and they felt quickly in a deep and peaceful sleep.