Love land

The next morning Reba and Skeeter had a very quick video chat since Reba had to leave early cause they were all going on a day trip to medieval Verona, the city of love. They all talked and laughed a lot while they were on the privately chartered train. Reba couldn't explain why but she was a little nervous to tell her friends, although she knew they would be really happy for her.
When all friends were on a little private boat on the Adige River the were all fascinated by the wonderful and very romantic place. Reba decided that this was the perfect moment to tell her friends about her new love.
"Wow this place is so romantic!" Melissa stated in aww.
Everybody thought the same and nodded in agreement.
"It's beautiful up here and I think it's the perfect place to tell you guys something." Reba said while smiling widely.
Everybody, except Melissa and Carolyn looked at her confused.
"Since the end of august I found somebody who stole my heart and we started dating short after the day we met." She said proudly, very happy and in love.
They were all surprised about the news but they reacted very enthusiastic and happy.
"Oh honey that's great! I'm so happy for you. You deserve this." Janine screamed before she hugged her long time friend.
Kix looked at Melissa and Carolyn and he saw the two girl smiling widely but they didn't seemed surprised by the big news Reba dropped.
"You girls doesn't look surprised by this news... did you two already knew this?"
Both woman had a huge smile on their faces and they nodded happily.
"Yeah I had the idea of telling all of you today but yesterday at the champagne tasting Mel heard me on the phone with skeeter so I already told them yesterday." Reba smiled.
She chuckled when she saw Kix and Barbara looking at each other confused.
"Did you say Skeeter? As in Mikes brother-in-law?" Barbara asked surprised.
Reba nodded enthusiastically smiling widely. "Absolutely!"
"Red I'm so happy for you! Both of you really deserve this!" Kix smiled while he hugged her.
Barbara playfully hit Kix' chest. "I knew I was right about them?"
Kix laughed. "Yeah absolutely. You and Sofie were right!"
"Right about what?" Reba asked them confused.
"Sofie and I saw from the beginning that you and Skeeter got along really well and that the two of you liked each other. You guys were always talking to each other whether we were hiking, having a drink or heaving dinner. You both just had eyes for each other." Barbara smiled.
"Oh...I didn't know it was that obvious." Reba smiled shyly.
Barbara laughed. "Well for us it was, for our men not so much!"
Both woman started to laughed loudly when the looked at the silly face kix made.
"So if I understand this right... you and Barbara already met this new love of our little red?" Ronnie asked Kix.
He nodded. "Yeah you guys know about our trip to Jackson Hole with my friend Mike, his wife Sofie and his brother-in-law skeeter right? Where Skeeter was our tour guide. He and Reba met each other over there and apparently they started dating shortly after it."
Everybody smiled.
"Way to go little red." Ronnie laughed.
"Thanks." Reba laughed playfully.
"Oh please tell us everything about it!" Both Janine and Barbara asked their long time girlfriend.
"Well skeeter and I met each other on that trip and we immediately got along really well. During our hiking afternoon we indeed talked a lot and we got to know each other a little better. We instantly had a great connection with each other and we already told each other some personal things about my divorce and the lost of his wife who past away after a terrible disease. When I was back in my room after we all had dinner together I noticed that he had put a little note in my bag with his phone number and the suggestion to be my personal tour guide one day. We started texting and continued this when I got home and like a week after meeting each other and sending each other a lot of messages I went back to Jackson Hole and we had a wonderful time together. We had an amazing date night and that night he asked me to be his girlfriend. We started dating each other and we still do!" Reba couldn't hide her huge smile and happy sparkling eyes when she told her friends about her new love.
"Aww that's so romantic. I'm so happy for you! Well I think we're all very happy for you." Janine smiled.
"Does Mike and Sofie already know about the two of you?" Kix asked curiously.
Reba nodded. "Yeah they do. Skeeter has a great relationship with his sister and he told her about his feeling for me pretty fast."
"I can imagine!" Barbara smiled.
"Strange Mike didn't already told me about it." Kix stated.
Both Reba and Barbara chuckled.
"We asked him not to. I wanted to tell you guys personally." Reba smiled.
"That's sweet of you." Kix smiled back.
Carolyn stood up and grabbed a bottle of champagne and some glasses.
"Let's have a toast and a drink to Reba and her new lover Skeeter." Carolyn shouted.
They all smiled and cheered loudly.

After their boat trip they all went into the city of Verona to have a drink and some ice cream. Kix had an idea and he texted his friend mike to ask Skeeters number. Once he got it he excused himself to the group and went to the bathroom where he called skeeter.
"Hallo?" Skeeter asked wondering who was calling him since he didn't had the number in his phone.
"Hi Skeeter it's Kix, Mike and Reba's friend. Do you remember me?"
"Oh hi Kix, off course I remember you. How are you?"
"I'm fine thanks. How are you?"
"I'm great thanks. Aren't you in Italy with reba and the rest of your friends? Is there something wrong with reba?" Skeeter asked worried and a little scared.
Kix smiled softly when he heard how worried he was about his girlfriend.
"No no don't worry she's perfectly fine... she just told us about the two of you!"
"Oh she already did? Great!"
"You knew she was planning on telling us today?" Kix asked surprised.
"Yeah off course. We text and FaceTime each other everyday she's in Italy. We miss each other a lot being so far away from one another."
"I can imagine!" Kix smiled about how happy and totally in love skeeter sounded.
"She even text me some pictures and little videos of the nights and shows up there. Looks like a lot of fun! I think I can speak for both of us when I tell you that we would love to be there, in that beautiful and romantic country, together."
"I can imagine! Well that explains why Reba is on her phone so much this vacation."
Both man started to laugh.
"Look skeeter I have an idea...tomorrow we all have our performances on celebrity fight night and the day after tomorrow we are flying back home. I can clearly see how much Reba is in love with you and I bet she misses you like crazy. Barbara and I picked her up at her house to fly to Italy so I wondered if you would like to come to the airport to surprise her and to pick her up and drive her home."
Skeeter immediately had a huge smile on her face.
"Oh yeah absolutely! I would love that! Great idea Kix... I can't wait to see her again."
Kix laughed softly about the enthusiastic reaction.
"Great. I bet Reba will tell you the hours we'll fly home and when we will get back in town."
"I bet she will. I'll make sure I'll be there before you are."
"Perfect! Oh and Skeeter... this is a surprise for our little red so don't tell her about it!"
Skeeter chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't. I love to surprise her."
"I bet you do! I gonna leave you before the other wonders where I am."
"Oh yeah good idea. Thanks for calling Kix and for your great idea!"
"You're very welcome Skeeter and I want you to know that I'm very happy for both of you. You both deserve a lot of love and happiness and I'm sure you find it with each other."
"We really do! Thanks."
"You're very welcome. Bye skeeter."
"Bye kix"
Kix smiled widely before he went back to his friends. They all had a great time in Verona and they visited Piazza delle Erbe, the Verona arena and Romeo and Juliet's home as well as Juliet's balcony. Reba took a lot of pictures and sent the best of them to her love.

That evening back at the hotel Reba and Skeeter FaceTimed each other for quite some time. She told him everything about Verona, the places they visited and off course about telling her friends about them. They promised each other that on a moment where she has some free time and she doesn't have to perform they will go on a romantic vacation to Verona together. Skeeter loved her enthusiasm and he had a hard time not telling her about the surprise but he didn't.
After their call reba got ready for dinner and she really enjoyed the mesmerising opera show that night.
As usual did she and skeeter called each other shortly before they went to bed.