When love gets a hold of you

A couple of hours later they arrived at Jackson Hole where Mike and Sofie were already waiting for them.
"hi everybody" mike said smiling. Kix hugged his long time friend "hi Mike how are you?"
"I'm great thanks and you?" "I'm on vacation so it can't be better. Hi Sofie." Kix said smiling.
"hi. Hey Barbara." Sofie said, happy to see her friends again. Barbara hugged Her girlfriend. "hi "How are the kids?" "they are great. And yours?"  "they're great to."
Kix turned over to the other guests. "let me introduce you to our other guests. These are Shane, Marti and Reba." Sofie' s jaw dropped. "oh my lord you are Reba McEntire." Reba laughed "yes that's me." "oh boy Kristi will go crazy when she founds out." "Kristi?" Sofie smiled "yeah she's my brother, Skeeter, his youngest daughter. She really likes your music." "oh that's really nice to hear."
"Where is Skeeter by the way?" Barbara asked looking around.
"he will be back here tomorrow morning. He's at yellow stone to make some pictures and he stays there for the night. But he will be here tomorrow morning." Sofie stated. "great." "so I suggest that we will get you guys to the hotel and then we can see what we will do for the rest of the day." Mike said to the group.
Shane smiled. "good idea." "we are here with two cars so everybody can come at ones." Mike said. Sofie turned to Barbara. "Barbara I think you will go with me?"
Barbara nodded and smiled. "yes and I will take Reba and Marti with us."
"perfect. Let's go girls."
In the car:
"so Sofie why is your brother at yellow stone to make some pictures?" Reba asked curious. "he's a photographer" "wow nice. What's his specialty?"
"pictures of nature and animals." "Oh that must be some beautiful pictures."
Sofie nodded. "they are, when we're in the hotel I will show you some of his pictures. I have some on my phone." Reba smiled "thanks. I would love that."
10 minutes later they arrived at the hotel. Everybody went to their room, unpacked their bags and half an hour later they were al sitting in the hotel bar.
"so I have never been here before, what places do I really have to visit?" Reba asked the group.  "well a mad river boat trip is very cool. You can also do a wildlife safari and you must really visit yellow stone. It's beautiful up there." Mike answered. "isn't that the place where your brother-in-law is right now?" Reba asked curious. "yeah he is. He lives here part-time and loves to make pictures there." Kix looked at Mike. "since he is already there and he knows the place very well and we all like to visit it, can't he be our tour guide over there and show us around?" Mike nodded. "that's a great idea. We can ask him."
Sofie took her phone. "I will call him to ask. Should we go tomorrow? Because in that case he can better stay and meet us there tomorrow."
"yeah that's true. You know what try to FaceTime him, then we can see him." Mike said to his wife. "I will." Sofie looked for her brothers number. Reba heard a lot about this man 'Skeeter' and she was really curious to see him. It took a while but eventually a man came on the screen.
"hi skeeter!" Sofie shouted to her brother.
Skeeter smiled widely "hi there. Is everything ok?" "yeah. I want you to meet some people." "oh ok. Show me."
Sofie took the phone and turned it around so he could see everybody. When she filmed Reba skeeter hold his breath for a minute. He thought to himself -what a beautiful woman – Sofie called his name for a couple of times before he reacted
"skeeter... skeeter? Skeeter!" Sofie screamed. His sister screaming woke him up from his thoughts
"sorry what?" "wow what were you thinking?"
"oh nothing. Looks like nice people. I love to meet all of you in real life tomorrow."
Sofie smiled at her brother. "yeah about that... we would love to visit yellow stone, can you be our tour guide?" Skeeter nodded. "sure. All of you will be there?"
"is that a problem?" "no not at all." "so you can stay over there tomorrow, we will come to you." "great. At what time will you be here? " "at noon, is that ok?"
"perfect. I will get us all some lunch." Sofie smiled widely. "perfect. You're the best!" Skeeter chuckled "yeah I know"
Sofie chuckled about her goofy brother. "so we will see you tomorrow skeeter!"
"ok see you all tomorrow. I look forward to it!" "so do we. Bye." "bye"
Before she hang up she turned the phone around one more time and they all waved at each other.
When the phone was turned of skeeter took a deep breath. That redhead blow him of his feet. He never met her before but he had the feeling that love got a hold of him and he couldn't wait to meet her tomorrow.