I'm in love all over

It was 11:30 and Skeeter was preparing some lunch for everybody. He couldn't say what it was but he had woken up with a strange feeling. A feeling he didn't felt in a long time.
He was curious to meet everybody, especially that beautiful redhead he saw on his phone yesterday. She looked familiar but he knew he had never met her before. All he did know was that he had this strange feeling since the moment he saw her.
About 12:15 skeeter saw some cars driving up his driveway. He looked outside his window and the first person that he saw was this beautiful redhead. His heart jumped and he went to the door to invite her in. He opened the door and his sister was coming up to him to give him a hug.
"hi brother. How are you?" "hi there little sis. I'm great, how are you?"
"everything ok. I want you to meet some people." "sure."
Sofie turned to her long time friends. "these are kix and Barbara, our friends."
Skeeter smiled friendly. "yeah I recognise them from some pictures you've showed me. Hi Kix and Barbara, nice to meet you." He shaked kix hand and greeted Barbara with a kiss.
Then Sofie turned to Reba "and this is Reba" She pointed at reba when she said this.
He looked at her and when he was standing so close to her she looked even more beautiful. He walked over to her and felt his heart in his throat.
"hi I'm Skeeter." He said with a lovely smile on his face. "Hi skeeter, I'm reba." she smiled at him widely. He greeted her with a kiss and when he did both of them felt something special.
"you look familiar but I don't think I have ever met you before." "no we've never met, I would remember that." She looked at him with these sparkling blue eyes and a wonderful smile on her face. "I know from where you recognise her." Sofie smiled. "you do?" Skeeter asked surprised.
"yeah some cd's from Kristi. Cd's she plays a lot. Does that ring a bel?" He thought for a while and then he knew it... "oh my lord, you are Reba McEntire." Reba smiled "the one and only!"
"oh I'm so sorry I didn't recognise you immediately." He looked at her with shame red on his cheeks.Reba laughed.
"no problem. I like the fact that you see me as Reba, a normal human being, and not as reba the artist."
Skeeter laughed. – oh boy you're not a normal human being, you're a women that makes my heart melt - he thought to himself.
Sofie now turned to Shane and Marti. "and these are Shane and Marti"
He woke up from his thoughts once again "oh hi I'm skeeter."
He greets both of them. For a minute he forgot that here were also other people around, he only had eye for the redhead who's in his head since yesterday and now this beautiful woman had a name: Reba. And at that moment he knew what this strange feeling was he had all morning: he fell in love all over again.