Oh happy day

Reba looked around her house in aww. It was so beautiful decorated, it took her breath away. She got a big smile on her face when she felt her lovers hands around her waist. She lied her arms on top of his and rested her head on his shoulder.
"Wow honey this is so breathtaking beautiful!"
"Everything for my gorgeous girl!" He said before he kissed her cheek softly.
"Mmm. How did you arrange all this and had time to pick me up at the airport?"
He smirked. "I got a little help from Shelby and Marissa."
Reba turned in his arms and looked at him surprised. "Really? Omg you arranged this surprise for me together with my son? Oh honey that's the sweetest thing!"
She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on his lips.
They smiled and look into each other's eyes when they broke for air.
"Yeah and this is just the beginning my love. It will be a night full of surprises."
"Oh really?!" She asked looking at him playfully.
"Really! But first I gonna take your suitcases from the car and put them inside."
"Let me help you."
He smiled and took her by her waist. "No no you won't help me. This night is all about relaxation for you and getting spoiled!"
She got a huge grin on her face.
"I'm already spoiled by spending this evening and night with you!"
He smirked. "And not just this evening and night. I'll be here for a couple of days, if you would like that?"
"You're seriously asking me if I would like that? Heck honey that's amazing! I already know it will be some wonderful days."
"I bet it will. Now baby go sit on the couch while I'll get your suitcases." He quickly said before he pecked his lips.

After some minutes all her stuff was inside and he poured them a glass of champagne. He sat next to her on the couch and they toast for their love.
"Toast to us and our amazing love and life together." Reba said while looking at him totally in love.
"Toast to us baby, to our amazing love and life together."
They drank from their champagne and cuddled for a while.
He kissed the crease of her neck and softly caress her stomach. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the touches of her boyfriend. It completely relaxed her.
They both started to laugh when they heard her stomach growl.
"Hungry my love?" He asked laughing at her.
"Sorry... yeah a little bit. We just had a little sandwich at that airport so I didn't ate much today."
"No need to apologise baby. It just means that it's time for my next surprise."
Her face immediately lighted up. "Oh really? And what is that surprise honey?" She asked curious.
"I'll cook us dinner." He smiled proudly.
"Oh really? Wow that's so sweet. What will you make?"
"Well first I will make us some summer strawberry salad. After that we will have some roasted herb chicken and for dessert we will have some homemade peanut butter cups with chocolate."
Reba's jaw dropped.
"Wow honey that sounds incredible but also a lot of work!"
"I already prepared some things at home yesterday and this morning, so it won't take so long."
"You really thought all of this trough, don't you."
He smiled. "Absolutely!"
"Can I help you with something?"
"No baby that's not necessary, I got it all covered. Just stay here and relax." He winked at her before he pecked her lips.
She smirked. "Can I be in the kitchen with you while I relax?"
He laughed. "Sure! Absolutely! Let's go baby."
They walked towards the kitchen, holding hands. Reba sat at the cooking island while skeeter prepared their meals.

When the chicken was in the oven skeeter prepared their simple dessert.
Reba chuckled when she saw him making it.
"That recipe looks familiar to me... but I can't remember from where!" She laughed.
Skeeter burst out in laughter. "Let me guess: you know this recipe from Trisha's southern kitchen?"
Now it was Reba who burst out in laughter. "Omg yet it is! How do you know it? Do you watch her show?"
Skeeter looked at her shyly. "I have to admit it, I do watch it sometimes. But it was my sister-in-law who introduced me to this dessert. She watches Trisha's show all the time and she made this dessert on a family day. And I immediately loved it."
"Aww that's such a sweet story."
Reba jumped off her chair and walked towards Skeeter. She was standing close in front of him, put her arms around his waist and bite her lower lip.
"You know honey... I find it really attractive and sexy when a man can cook for his woman!"
Skeeter smiled when he saw the naughty sparkles in her eyes.
"You do?"
"Oh absolutely..." and while she said that she kissed him soft but deeply on his lips.
While kissing his girlfriend Skeeter secretly put his hand behind him and took some chocolate/peanut butter out of the bowl.
"You know what I like about cooking for my woman?" He asked her naughty.
She smiled widely while shaking her head.
"To mess around with the ingredients and get her all dirty and messy!" And while he said that he put the chocolate mixture on her cheek.
She surely didn't expect that and she looked at him chocked but playfully.
"Oh no you didn't..." she laughed.
"I guess I just did baby..." he laughed playfully.
She reached behind his back and put some chocolate on his cheeks and lips which he licked off his lips. This small movement really turned her on and when he put some more chocolate on his finger she stopped his hand from moving to her face and she put his finger in her mouth and licked the chocolate mixture off it. She kept looking at him while she did this and it was almost to much for Skeeter. Their was so much sexual tension between them and he had a hard time to restrain himself. Reba went a bit further and she started to kiss him with all the passion she had in her. They both got swept away in the moment and their kisses heated up. He pulled her up and put her on the kitchen table where he put wet, open-mouth kisses in her neck. Their hands were all over each other's body and both were moaning softly. When she tried to open his pants he broke the kiss and stopped her.
"No wait baby..."
"What? What's wrong?"
"I don't want it like this!"
She looked at him sadly and he saw some little tears in her eyes. "You don wont me? You don't find me attractive?"
He quickly kissed her softly on her lips. "No, no baby that's not it! Absolutely not! I mean I'm very attractive to you and I really want to take the next step in our relationship and make love to you..."
"Then what's stopping you?"
"I don't want our first time to be like this honey... I don't want it to be a quick fuck on the kitchen table... I want it to be special baby, I want it to be memorable. I really want you to be completely ready and to take our time for it... so we can really enjoy it to the maximum. And sure later we can do it here and everywhere you want but for our first time I would like it a bit more romantic."
"Aww you're such a sweetheart, and you're right honey... but I know one thing for sure, it will be memorable and great cause I will share that moment with you!"
He cupped her face and looked her deeply in her eyes. "Aren't you the sweetest!"
They kissed each other softly and shared some sweet hugs.
"Let's wash our faces, put our dessert in the fridge and then it's time for another surprise for you."
Reba's eyes lighted up. "There is more? Another surprise? Baby you're really spoiling me!"
He chuckled. "I know... but you deserve it to be spoiled."
They pecked each other's lips and she jumps from the table. They washed each other's face and once the peanut butter cups were setting in the fridge and skeeter checked the chicken they were sitting on the couch with a glass of white wine in their hands.
Skeeter took the jewellery box from the little shelf underneath the table.
"My sweet love I really missed you when you were so far away in Italy. I already told you I spend that afternoon with Sofie and Mike and that we went shopping. All day long I was talking to them about you and when we passed by this jewellery shop I just knew I wanted to buy you something. Something that you can wear so I will always be with you, even when I'm not literally with you."
He handed her the box with a kiss. Her jaw dropped and her eyes got full with happy tears when she saw this beautiful heart shaped necklace.
"Oh wow honey it's beautiful... I love it! Thank you so much. I love you honey!"
"You're very welcome and I love you too baby."
He got the necklace out of the box and put it on her. It fitted her perfectly and they kissed each other deeply.
Reba smiled at him. "I also have a gift for you my love."
He looked at her surprised. "Really?"
She nodded before she went to her suitcase and pulled out a gift.
"This is for you honey. Because I love you very much and I also missed you a lot while being so far away from you. When we were in Verona the girls and I went shopping and when I saw these gifts I immediately thought about you. I love you honey."
She handed him the gift with a kiss. "I love you too baby" He opened it and his jaw dropped. His girl knew him really well. She gave him a leather handmade Italian camera bag with his initials in it and a personalised personal sized Bialetti Moka coffee maker.
"Oh wow baby these are amazing. This coffee maker will give us the best espresso in the morning after waking up together – he winked at her – and this camera bag is just gorgeous. Thank you so much baby, you already know me really well!"
"You're very welcome honey. Happy you like your gift."
"I love it!"
They kissed each other deeply and hugged for a while before they ate their homemade dinner. Both really enjoyed the romantic evening they had and their was a lot of love and hot tension between them during the entire evening.