Walk on

After breakfast Reba and Skeeter were cleaning up the kitchen together.

"So what are your plans for today baby?"

"I'm a bit in a doubt to be honest."

Skeeter looked at her surprised. "About what?"

"I would love to just hang out with you but I also have a lot of new demo songs on my iPod that I need to listen to."

Skeeter saw his girlfriend struggling with this dilemma.

"Well I think I have a solution for your problem?"

Reba looked at him surprised. "Really?"

He nodded. "Yeah how about I let you listen to the demo's today while I'll do some chores around the house?"

She got a soft smile on her face. "That would be nice...but..."

"But what?"

"I don't want you to take this badly or think I don't want to be around you, cause I really do, but I need complete silence when I listen to demo's and specially nothing that can distract me."

He walked up to her, hold her by her waist and gave her a soft kiss on her lips.

"Oh baby, that's all? Off course I don't take this badly instead I understand that completely. When I'm busy with my photography and the pictures I took, it's the same thing. That will only work in complete silence and with nobody around me."

He smiled at her lovingly and the smile on her face got a lot bigger.

"Thanks for understanding honey." She said before she pecked his lips.

"No problem at all. And don't be shy or bothered to tell me this, never. I completely understand and I will never take that badly."

She pulled her arms around his neck and started to kiss him deeply. They looked into each other's eyes when they broke for air.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life honey!" She said sweetly.

He chuckled "I'm pretty sure I'm the lucky one."

"But honey how will we do this today? I mean I will definitely get distracted when you're around me."

He noticed a naughty smile on her face and he laughed.

"There is a perfect solution. I suggest you take everything you need with you and then I will get you somewhere."

She looked at him confused and he chuckled at the look on her face.

"It will get clear." He said while he winked at her.

"Okay!"

She quickly pecked his lips before she ran upstairs to take her ipod, laptop and phone.

"I'm done!" She said smiling widely.

"That was fast. Let's go."

They went outside and walked to a little house 5 doors away. Reba was very surprised when skeeter opened the door with a key. She looked at him with a confused look.

"Welcome in my little studio!" He said proudly.

Reba looked around in aww. It was a cute little studio, nicely decorated and with a lot of beautiful pictures on the wall.

"Wow honey this place is amazing. Did you make all these pictures?"

"Yeah... it's a collection I made during my years as a photographer."

"It's wonderful. And so nicely decorated!"

Skeeter chuckled. "Yeah that was Marolyn's part."

Reba looked at him smiling softly "well she did a great job!"