All this time

Reba and skeeter woke up by the sound of someone giggling and jumping on the bed. They opened their eyes and started to laugh when they saw little Pecos Pete enthusiastic jumping and cheering on the bed.

"Well good morning cowboy!" Reba laughed

"Good morning aunt ba! Good morning uncle Skeeter!" The kid smiled while still jumping on the bed.

"Good morning buddy."skeeters giggled.

He turned his head and looked straight in the eyes of his wonderful girlfriend.

"Good morning baby." He smiled widely.

"Good morning honey." She answered smiling widely before she softly and quickly pecked his lips.

They jumped when the little boy let himself fall down on the bed. They all started to laugh and reba took her little nephew in her arms and started to tickle him. The boy laughed loudly and he couldn't stop when not just aunt Reba but also uncle Skeeter were tickling him. They all had a wonderful time but they stopped when there was a nock on the door. Reba and Skeeter looked at each other before Reba shouted "come in!" She immediately had a smile on her face when she saw her sister-in-law Stephanie coming in.

"Well good morning, this looks like a lot of fun!" Stephanie laughed.

"Good morning! It absolutely is!" Reba smiled.

Pecos Pete pulled up his arms for his mama to pick him up.

"Good morning sweetheart!"

"Good morning mama." The kid smiled before he gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Did you sleep well honey?"

The kid nodded enthusiastically.

"And how come you're not sleeping in your own bed?"

He looked behind him at Reba and Skeeter.

"There was a big thunderstorm and he was scared. The last time I stayed at mama's it was the same and then he could sleep with me so he felt more safe and wasn't scared anymore. It happened again last night so we let him sleep here. We hope that doesn't bother you?" Reba explained.

Stephanie smiled and shook her head. "No, no not at all. I hope he behaved himself!" She said while looking at her son.

"Oh absolutely! He such a sweet and smart boy. It was a lot of fun having hem around as you could hear when you came in." Skeeter stated smiling.

"Yeah I absolutely could! Now let's go honey, daddy's already making breakfast downstairs."

Pecos Pete waved looking behind. "See you at breakfast aunt Reba and uncle Skeeter!"

"See you at breakfast buddy!" They both smiled.

When Stephanie closed the door Skeeter immediately took his girlfriend in his arms. Reba moaned softly.

"Well good morning my love. Did you sleep well?" He asked while putting soft kisses on her cheeks.

"Mmm absolutely. Although I missed laying in your arms."

He smiled while he hold her closer. "I know, I missed that too!"

She lifted her head and kissed him passionately on his lips. They made out and cuddled for a little while before each of them showered, separately, and they went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning mama, good morning Pake." Reba smiled before she kissed and hugged her mama and her older brother.

"Good morning Jackie, good morning Pake." Skeeter smiled.