We're so good together

Finally it was Tuesday and Reba was up very early. She made sure the house and guest room were perfect to welcome her boyfriend for the next couple of days. She went grocery shopping, bought the things she knew he loved, and bought enough so she didn't have to go back in the next couple of days. When she put the groceries in her car she got a text. A big smile came on her face when she saw it was from him.

Good morning honey,
I hope you slept very well. I did, dreaming about you. I'm getting ready to go to the airport. Just a few more hours and we're back together. Can't wait to see you again! I miss you!
Love you my baby.
Xxx S.

Before she drove home, she texted him back.

Good morning baby,
I slept very well, also thinking and dreaming about you. I'm already up for quite a while. Me and the house are ready to welcome you! Can't wait to see you again, I really miss you. I hope these hours will past quickly.
Love you!
Xxx R.

Reba went home, put everything away and got ready to meet her lover at the airport. She took a long, warm bath and completely relaxed. When she was standing in front of her full-length mirror in her bedroom her insecurities came up again. She looked at her naked body, turned around a bit to look at every part of it and she sighed. Just like every woman she was insecure about the way her body looks.
Since the breakup with Narvel she got even more insecure. Her body has aged and the fact that he left her for a younger woman didn't make it easier. Even though she knew skeeter loved her for who she is and he repeatedly said she looked amazing, she was still a bit doubtful and shy to show him her full body. She got out of her thoughts when she received another text.

Hi sweetheart,
I'm at the plane and ready to take off. I will be in Nashville around 2pm.
Can't wait to be there.
Xxx S.

She smiled and texted him back.

Hi baby,
Great, I will be at the airport waiting for you. Have a save flight.
Wish you were here already.
Xxx R.

She got ready and a few hours later she drove to the airport. She arrived way to early and got herself a cup of coffee while she waited for her boyfriend to arrive. She was really excited to see him again and spend some days together in Nashville.
When she was waiting at the airport terminal butterflies flew around in her stomach. The moment she saw him she waved, smiling widely, to let him know were she was. When he got closer to her she practically ran into his arms and crushed her lips on his, kissing him deeply. When they broke for air he cupped her face and looked her in the eyes.
"God I missed you!" He said moaning softly.
"I missed you too baby, a lot!" She said before she pressed her lips again on his. He dropped his suitcase and held her close in his arms. After kissing and hugging for a while they walked to her car, holding hands. The entire ride to her home he couldn't stop staring at her. Reba noticed his looks and giggled.
"Do I have something on my face baby? Since you're always looking at me?" She asked smiling.
He shook his head. "No not at all! You're face is beautiful like always. You are beautiful like always!" He looked at her with sparkles in his eyes.
"Oh stop it, I'm not beautiful!" She said shyly.
His mouth dropped when he heard her saying those words. There is no way she can be insecure about her looks, does she?
"Oh come on honey, you know that's not true! You are the most beautiful, perfect woman I have ever seen. You sure doesn't look in your 60's! More like in your 30's" he said winking at her.
"Have you ever seen me without make-up? That's a different story!" She answered laughing.
He chuckled. "In a matter of fact I have, those mornings we ate breakfast in our pyjamas. You won't tell me you already had make-up on at that moment, do you?"
Now reba chuckled. "Oh that's true. And no I didn't had make-up on at those moments!"
When they were standing in front of a traffic light he turned her face to his, looked her straight in the eyes and said "you see. And I loved the way you looked at the breakfast table. I always love the way you looks! So please remind this for the rest of your life baby: you are drop dead gorgeous! You are so beautiful inside and out. You are my goddess and I love you so much with all my heart!"
He saw tears welling up in her eyes and he gentle placed a sweet little kiss on her lips, wiping her tears away.
"I love you too baby." She said emotionally.
A few moments later they arrived at her home.
"Welcome at my place baby." She said before she pecked his lips.
"Thanks!" He smiled and kissed her back.
He took his suitcase and they walked inside, holding hands. His jaw dropped when he saw how huge and pretty her house was.
"Wow this is a beautiful house!" He said impressed.
"Thanks." She said smiling.
He came up behind her, put his arms around her waist and gave her sweet kisses in her neck. She started to moan softly.
"I can't wait to spend these upcoming days just with you baby." She said lovely.
"Neither can I! I missed you so much since the last time we were together. I won't let you go far away from me these next days." He said before he turned her around, cupped her face and placed a long, deep, wet, passionate kiss on her lips.
When they broke for air their looks towards each other shows so much love!
"I love you baby!" She said looking deeply in his eyes.
"I love you too honey!" He gently stroke her back when he said this.
They shared some more sweet looks before she kissed him sweetly on the lips. Soon their kiss heated up and she opened her lips to let his tongue play with hers. They made out passionately there in her hallway and both of them knew this was just the beginning of a wonderful time together.
After a while they put his suitcase in the guest room and she gave him a guided tour around her house. On the top floor she showed him the guest room where he will be sleeping, the huge bathroom with a shower and a bath, the rooms where her grandkids sleep when they come over and at last also her own bedroom. Skeeter looked around in her bedroom and found it really nice decorated.
"I like the way you decorated this room, honey. It's very cosy, warm and it really says Reba! I can see the little touches you gave it to make it more your own."
Reba nodded. "Thanks. Yeah I did. After my divorce, I re-decorated basically my whole house to make it more of my own."
"You did an awesome job!" He winked at her.
"Thanks." She looked at him smiling.
They walked downstairs holding hands where she showed him the kitchen, the living room, the dining room and also the play room where she had a snooker table.
"I really like this room." Skeeter said smiling when he looked around in the play room.
Reba nodded. "Yeah me too! Shelby and I love to play snooker so that explains the table. When he comes over we always play a game!"
Skeeter laughed. "I also like to play snooker! It just a fun thing to do!"
"That sounds perfect. Maybe we can play a game while you're here the next couple of days?"
"I would love that!" He said smiling at her.
"That's a deal!" She winked at him.
She turned around to face him, put her arms around his neck and placed a soft kiss on his lips. When they broke for air he put his forehead agains hers.
"What does my girlfriend want to do this afternoon?" He asked her while he looked her lovely in they eyes.
"Just spending time with my boyfriend." She said looking deeply into his eyes.
"Sounds perfect for me!" He smiled.
"Maybe we can watch a movie together? Cuddling up on the couch."
He moaned softly. "I would love that."
They first walked to the kitchen, holding hands, to take them some drinks. Before they cuddled up on the couch they choose a movie together. Reba smiled when she saw him taking the DVD of tremors.
"I really like that movie!" She smiled widely at him.
"I never saw it, but I would love to!" He smiled back at her.
"Perfect. Let's watch it."
She started the DVD and they cuddled up on the couch. Her head was on his shoulder and her hand rested on his chest. He gently stroke her back and placed soft kisses on top of her head. Both really enjoyed the movie and the time and affection they shared with each other.
"You looked really hot in that movie, specially with those shooting scenes." He whispered in her ears. She turned around and smiled widely at him.
"Yeah it was a lot of fun shooting that movie."
"I can imagine!"
They made out for a little while before they got ready for dinner. Since both of them love Mexican food she made a reservation at her favourite Mexican restaurant  in town. When they were showered and dressed up Reba drove them to her favourite place to eat. They were sitting straight up to each other and the entire time his hand was on top of hears.
Both of them really enjoyed the meal and they shared a chocolate caramel turtle flan, a typical Mexican dessert. They payed the bill and walked towards the car, holding hands.
Before she drove them home, he stopped her, stood in front of her and cupped her face.
"Thank you for this wonderful day and dinner honey." He looked her in they eyes and placed a deep, wet kiss on her lips. Soon the kiss headed up and they were making out in a dark place on the parking lot. Between kisses she answered "you're very welcome baby. I loved it and I love you!" "I love you too!"
When she drove them back to her home he placed his hand on her thigh and gently squeezed it. Once they were at the house neither one of them wanted to go to bed already. She took them a glass of wine and they sat on the terrace enjoying each other's company, the starry sky and the radio she turned on. When the song 'forever love' came on he looked at her and extended  his hand. "Can I have this dance?" There were a lot of sparkles in their eyes when she took his hand. "I would love that."
He pulled her close, put his arms on her waist resting his hands on her lower back. She pulled her arms around his neck and they shared some sweet kisses. When the chorus lines came up she looked him straight in the eyes and sang for him.

Forever love
I promise you
Someday we'll be together
Forever love
I won't give up
No matter what
I'll be waiting for you
Forever love
Love is the road to our destiny
Nothing can change what is meant to be
Forever love

They looked each other deeply in the eyes, both had happy tears in their eyes and they kissed each other deeply.

They kissed, danced, sang and enjoyed their time together a little more before both of them went to bed. Not without telling how much they love each other.