Today all over again

It was early in the afternoon and Reba, Kix and Ronnie were having rehearsals for their performance that evening on celebrity fight night. They sang their individual songs as well as the songs their perform together. Once everything was fine they had a drink together, just the 3 of them.
"And Reebs did you already heard Skeeter today?" Kix asked smilingly.
Reba nodded smiling widely. "Off course. We FaceTimed each other this morning, just like we already did every day I'm here in Italy."
"aww that's sweet. You really love him, don't you little red?" Ronnie asked his long time friend. He, kix and Reba were already friends for a very long time and they saw Reba more as their little sister.
"Yeah I do love him a lot. It's been a very long time since I felt this happy." She stated happily.
"You sure look very happy little red! I'm glad you find someone like skeeter. Mike told me a lot about his brother-in-law and he seems like a very nice and good guy." Kix said.
"Yeah he's a wonderful man. Very sweet, smart, cute, romantic, honest... I feel really blessed to have him in my life."
"I can see that, you're glowing all over the place." Ronnie smiled.
"Aww thanks boys. And thanks for all your support. And I mean now and mostly in the period I had a hard time... you are like brothers to me. I can come up to you guys no matter how I feel. When I'm happy and totally in love, like I am now, or when I'm down and full of stress, anger and sadness like a was 2 years ago. Thanks for always having my back guys."
"Aww being in love makes you a softy!" Ronnie laughed loudly.
"No serious little red, we'll always have your back and we will always be there for you. No matter  what's going on in your life. I think I speak for the both of us when I say that you are like a little sister to us... and we love you Reebs." Ronnie said smiling at her.
"Thanks guys. I love you guys too"
Reba got up and hugged both her friends. She was very happy having them in her life.
After their drinks they all went to their rooms to get ready for the Celebrity Fight Night.

When Reba was out of the shower and dressed for the night she made another quick FaceTime call to her love.
"Hi sweetheart."
"Hi baby. Wow you look gorgeous in white my love!"
Reba chuckled. "Aww thanks honey."
"You look really sexy you know..." he smirked.
"Thanks." She said shyly.
"Don't be shy honey, it's the truth." He said lovely.
"Aww aren't you a gentleman. How was your day my love?"
"My day was great, thanks. I went over to Sofie and Mikes house to help them a little bit in their garden."
"Sounds like a lot of fun."
"Yeah it was. How was your day baby?"
"Also great, very busy. We all had lunch together and Kix, Ronnie and I had rehearsals for our performances tonight. It all went great and we were done very fast."
"Great. Yeah you're 3 very professional singers so I bet that rehearsal went great."
"Yeah it did. We are used to sing together so that makes it easy. By the way I needed to say hi to you from everybody." She said smiling widely.
"Oh that's really sweet. Thanks baby. Say hi to them from me tonight."
"I definitely will honey."
"By the way I have something to ask you."
"Sure honey what is it?"
"I know you are coming back tomorrow but what are you doing the day after tomorrow, in the evening?"
Reba thought for a while. "I don't have any plans that night. I just hope I can be with you that day and night." She winked at him.
"Off course we'll be together baby. No doubt about that." He winked at her.
"Very happy to hear that."
She blows him a kiss and he answered it with blowing a kiss in her direction.
"Sofie and Mike invited us that evening for dinner at their house... do you want to go?"
"Oh yeah sure. That will be a lot of fun! They are wonderful people."
"Yes they are. And Blake and Kristi are also coming so you can all meet each other."
"Great. I already looking forward to it!"
"Me too baby. Oh I can't wait to hold you back in my arms."
"I know right... I really miss you sweetheart."
"I miss you too baby, a lot."
"Love you!"
"Love you too!"
Reba looked at her watch. "I'm afraid it's time for me to leave honey."
"Oh okay baby, no problem. Enjoy your night, enjoy performing with Kix and Ronnie and the time with your friends."
"I really will honey. I'll text you during the night and if it's not to late I will call you when I get back in my room."
"Sounds perfect! Enjoy your night baby. Love you."
"Enjoy your night honey. Love you too."
They blow each other another kiss before they ended their conversation.