Somebody's Chelsea

It was Wednesday morning and Reba was sitting in the airport waiting for her flight to Jackson Hole. She couldn't help it but she was a little nervous to see Skeeter again. She really wanted to see him again and get to know hem better and she was curious how these 3 days together would be. She got out of her thoughts when she heard her phone. She smiled when she saw she had a text from him.

Good morning Reba. I hope you slept well? I guess you are already at the airport right now. Can you please let me know when you will be here in Jackson Hole. I will pick you up at the airport.
Sweets Skeeter

She smiled. She loved how gentle he was. She quickly answered his message.

Good morning Skeeter. I slept very well, thanks for asking. Did you? Yes I'm at the airport and I will be in Jackson Hole by 11:00 am. Thank you for picking me up at the airport.
Sweets Reba

She couldn't stop smiling. This man made her feel happy again and she really missed that feeling. Soon she boarded her plane and flew over to Jackson Hole.
Meanwhile Skeeter was getting everything ready to welcome the beautiful redhead who gives him butterfly's. When everything was done he drove to the airport to welcome her. On his way he stopped at a shop to buy her some flowers. By 10:30 he was already at the airport. He was way to early so he had a coffee and waited for her to arrive. When 11:00 am got closer he got more and more nervous. He was so excited to spend 3 full days with her and he would do anything to make it the best days of her life. He waited for her at the terminal and a huge smile came on his face when he spotted her. He waved so she could see him. When she noticed him she could feel many butterfly's in her stomach.
She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.
"hi Skeeter" "hi Reba. Welcome back in Jackson hole. I'm very happy to see you again."
"Thanks. I'm also very happy to see you again."
Skeeter took the flowers from behind him and handed them to her.
"wow they are beautiful. Are these for me?" "yes to welcome you."
"aww you're so sweet. Thank you." "you're welcome."
Both of them had a lot of warm feelings. They walked over to his car and he carried her suitcases. They drove to his place where he installed her in the guest room.
"welcome back in my house."  "thanks for letting me stay here." "no problem. I have a guest room so it would be a little silly to let you stay at a hotel." "Yeah that's true."
"would you like to unpack your stuff now are will you do it later?" "Maybe I will do it now, than it's done and I won't have to think about it." "true. You need some help?"
"no it will go by myself. But thanks for asking." "no problem. I will be downstairs just scream if you need me." "ok, I will." "would you like a cup of coffee or tea?" "a cup of tea would be nice."
"perfect I will make us some."
Skeeter went back downstairs while Reba unpacked her suitcase. Since she didn't know what they would do these 3 days she had a lot of different outfits with her. Clothes to go hiking but also some nice dresses to have dinner in. When she was ready she got back downstairs to find Skeeter in the kitchen.
"all done." "great. Good job!" "thanks" "I made us some tea." he handed her the cup.
"thanks that's very sweet of you." "you're welcome. So since It's almost noon I suggest that we will get some lunch?" "great idea." "there is a nice little lunch bar right across the street. Maybe we can go over there." "sure sounds good. Shouldn't I change outfits first?"
"why?" "this is just something comfortable I'm wearing." "but it fits you perfectly. You look perfect in your comfortable outfit."
Reba started to blush.
"aww thank you." "but if you really want to change into something different that's ok."
"no I feel pretty good in this." "than it is perfect."
They smiled at each other, both with sparkles in their eyes. They drank their tea and went to the lunch bar. Both of them ordered a salad and they started talking while they were waiting for their meal.
"do you actually have any siblings?" "yeah I have 3. Two sisters and a brother. There is Alice, Pake and my little sister Susie. Do you have siblings?"
"yeah you already met my sister Sofie and I also have a brother Michael." "wonderfull. You're sister is very kind and sweet." "yes she is. I have a really good connection with her. We talk to each other about pretty much everything."
"that's nice. I have the same thing with my little sister Susie. I mean I have a very good connection with my mom and Alice and Pake too. But with Susie it's a little bit different. She's just 2 years younger and my other siblings are older." "yeah that makes a difference. Do your parents still live?" "my mama does. She's 90 years old and doing great." "wow that's nice!"
"wait I will show you a picture of her."
She took her phone and looked for a picture of her mama. She found a beautiful one and showed him.
"I can now see from where you got your beauty."
Reba started to blush.
"she's a beautiful woman and she looks really lively." "yeah she is."
She scrolled through her pictures to find one of her daddy.
"and this is my daddy. He passed away 2 years ago."  "I'm sorry for your lost."
"thanks. I really miss him." "I can imagine." "what about you, are your parents still alive?"
"unfortunately not. Both of them passed away."
He looked for his wallet and took a picture of his parents. He showed it to Reba.
"these were my parents Tony and Marie." "how sweet. You look a lot like your dad."
Skeeter laughed.
"yeah I hear that a lot."
They both smiled.
"can I ask you something?" "sure you can ask me anything." "you said that your dad past away 2 years ago. So that year you lost your dad and got a divorce?"
Reba looked down. "yeah. It was a horrible year." "I can imagine!"
"first their was the separation from my ex and a few months later my dad died. Daddy had been ill for a couple of years. I really miss him but I'm also relieved that his struggle and battle is over." "I know that feeling. Were you actually married for a long time with you ex husband?"
"absolutely, for 26 years." "wow that's a really long time. And can I ask you why you separated?"
Reba looked down and got some tears in her eyes. Skeeter saw it and regretted asking that question. He put his hand on top of hers.
"sorry for asking that. Forget it. You don't have to talk about it."
Reba looked him straight in the eye.
"No it's ok. We separated because he wasn't happy any more. And I found out that he had feelings for one of my best friends. They are together right now." "oh no. That's so wrong!"
"yeah. She lived with us for a while when she separated from her husband. So they saw each other a lot and ..." "I can't understand that. Why on earth would you treat such a wonderful woman as you like that. That's just so wrong!"  "You make me blush." "it's the truth."
Reba looked at him and saw he would want to ask her something more but he was afraid to do it.
"It has been a really tough 2 years but I'm ready for love again."
She said while looking in his eyes.
"how do you know I wanted to ask you that?" "I had a feeling you wanted to."
Skeeter smiled widely.
"and what do you look for in a relationship?" "honesty, trust, loyalty, passion. You know I actually wants to be somebody's world, somebody's day and night, one and only girl. To be part of a love story that never has and."
Skeeter looked amorous at her. By these words he fall even more in love with her.
"and you? Are you ready for a new relationship?" "yeah. I wasn't for a very long time. The lost of Marolyn needed to heal. But since a week I feel ready for it. I had a sign from god and Marolyn that it's ok for me to go on with my life and let a new love into it."
Both looked into each other's eyes and felt a spark between them. His hand was still on top of hers.
They sat like that for a while until the waiter brought them there food. They enjoyed their lunch and talked a little bit more about pretty much everything. And right there at that lunch they found out they have a lot in common.