Hunted by the mafia, memories...

By JosxGbgX

Sequel to Hate, love, cars and mafia together in Tokyo /Tom Kaulitz story/. Please read before reading this... More

Hunted by the mafia, memories and secrets in Rome/Tom Kaulitz story
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Info!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57- Finale
Epilogue

Chapter 48

7.6K 105 184
By JosxGbgX

Taylor's POV

Wakening up I couldn’t orient myself where I currently was lying. Yawning I rubbed my eyes with the palm of my hand and stretched a bit.

My muscles were so damn sore from dancing through all of the night and my throat was too raspy from the drinks, shots and shouting that I didn’t even want to try to talk. I felt around with my hands and found something soft but firm.

I kept on feeling around and knew I was suddenly grabbing a pair of hairy legs. Groaning I opened my eyes and saw Hirato’s legs leaning against my side, his feet dangerously close to my face.

With a frown I pushed them slightly away. At least he was still wearing socks, and by the looks of it thankfully underwear. He was snoring like crazy and his hair was just all over the place. Sitting up a bit in the sofa I found myself in Mellie’s dress from last night along with a coat I did not recognize as anyone’s.

How in the hell did I get a hold of this?

Frowning to myself I tried to remember what happened last night but everything kind of blocked out after I left the apartment with Bill and Tom.

Reality slapped me in the face as I stumbled out of the sofa, almost knocking Hirato of in the same motion. Even though my head was pulsating and my feet aching I hurried towards my room and pushed the door opened. Tom was laying spread out all over my bed, his hair resting on his back while he was face down into the pillow.

The warmth I felt searing through my body was undeniable.

He was actually home.

I walked up to the bed with small steps not to disturb as I suddenly felt my head whooshing a bit and I had to take a handle to the edge to stop me from falling down. The small tiny stars were flying over my vision and I felt a little ill all of a sudden.

Ugh such a nasty hangover.

Taking a deep breath I threw off the coat and the dress to crawl into my bed that now seemed smaller than ever. I lied down next to Tom and put my arm around his waist and snuggled into him. Judging by the deep breaths I would guess he wouldn’t wake up for anything in this world right now. Feeling a little more at ease with hearing him I fell asleep too.

I did not know how many hours I continued to sleep as the night turned into morning. I was so going to pay for this later but right now I didn’t give a damn. Waking up by small kisses trailing along my neck I shivered at the unfamiliar feeling. Tom’s lips continued along my collarbones to my naked shoulder where he then turned around and started all over again just below my ear.

-That, I could get used to in the morning, I whispered and opened my eyes to shudder in desire at the why he suddenly nipped me in the crook of my neck.

-I couldn’t resist, Tom chuckled and backed away so I could see his face.

He was looking at least twenty times better than yesterday. The dark rings under his now bright eyes were practically gone and he seemed more alert, even though it was still morning. If it weren’t for nothing, it seemed like he even had gone up to brush his teeth and shaved.

Great now I didn’t feel fresh at all, in fact I felt like a train wreck...

-Ugh why did you have to go and be all fixed up, I groaned and threw the cover over my head. I refused to show myself looking like a hangover mess. Tom chuckled and pulled down the cover quickly to hover his face over mine, a teasing smile playing in the corners of his lips.

-I needed it after being on the road for god know how long without a proper cleanup.  

-Yeah but it can’t be very appealing waking up to a monster, I frowned and watched his lips curl together tightly.

-All that matters to me is that I get to wake up next to you, that’s all I care about, Tom said with a low voice.

I looked into his eyes that were stern, suddenly seeming to get clouded with darkness and I almost got a little scared. I could feel the hate and bitterness he felt towards everything that seemed to always pull us apart. I shared it but somehow it grew deeper with Tom.

I smiled to him and reached up to brush my fingers against his now smooth cheek. The hatred that clogged his mind washed away as his eyes softened at me. I let my thumb graze over his lip ring and in return Tom parted his lips, still holding his gaze at me. 

It was not an endless time we were apart but for some reason it felt like it had been. I guessed it was because the first time, I had left Tom because of anger and pain. This time he had left me because it was the only way if we wanted to survive.

My fingers trailed his strong jaw and continued down to his exposed collarbones where I slowly grazed my nails over his hard chest. He tensed at my actions, his muscles flexing and tightening and for a second I doubted myself as if I’d done something wrong. 

I started to retract my hands. I knew I had gone too quickly for some reason, too intimate for such a long time apart but before I had the chance to fully overthink the situation like I always did, he grabbed my hands and pushed them back onto his chest. I looked confused into his eyes but he just smirked ever so little.

-I need to control myself to not do all the dirty things I’ve imagined with you in my head for the past months, he spoke, his voice deep in his chest.

I blushed intensely, feeling the heat radiating off my face as I felt my hand being pressed harder into Tom’s chest.

-You make it hard for me when I haven’t felt a woman’s touch for so long and you know just how to push my buttons, he continued in an even darker voice.  

Oh if he only knew…

I had the benefit of Hirato and Mellie. She was always overly tender against her friends, often keeping a close contact and Hirato and me could hug 10 times a day or we could snuggle up together when watching a movie. I hadn’t got the touch of a man either but I guessed I got what I needed to a certain point from Hirato and Mellie. If I was correct, Tom on the other hand had been starving for human touch, even more probably from someone like me.

If I went to fast he would loose control but I couldn’t restrain myself when it came to him.

-I’ll go gently then, I whispered.

Using my hands I pushed him down so he was lying on his back in my narrow bed and I focused on making him remember how it felt to be with me, to feel my hands and lips without making him loose control.

It was straining on my nerves to know really what he had imagined the time away but maybe and even hopefully he would show me. My inside tingled with anticipation but I hoped that on the outside I looked calm.

I kissed his neck and laid down next to him, slithering my leg in between his, just slightly parting them. He was tensing again but he tried to relax which made me feel a little bit calmer.

I did not want a boyfriend who wouldn’t let me leave the bed for days… or wait a second, wasn’t that really what I did want?

Confusion hit me but it would probably be the best if we took it a bit slower. I think we both needed it to get our heads wrapped around that they were finally home.

I nipped and kissed Tom along his collarbone and shoulder just like he had done for me while exploring my fingers along his torso.

I didn’t get the chance to do that for a long time though because Tom grew uneasy very quickly and grabbed me around the waist to hoist me up on top of him to move his lips over mine.

I grunted in response. The kiss melted into something extraordinary, making me feel the longing for him again.

Tom tangled his fingers in my hair, pushing me closer to him with his other hand on the small of my back. I felt so weak in his presence and yet I felt so strong. It sounded so weird and I know people would’ve rolled their eyes annoyed with me if I’d said so to them but it was true.

Tom let out a rumbling growl that came from a deep part of his chest as he, for once, pulled away leaving the both of us panting.

He tilted his head back into the pillow, closing his eyes.

-You sure you don’t want to just hangout with me in here all day, doing this? He teased with a strained chuckle as he looked back at me, his eyes glowing with urge. I sat up with my legs Indian style and I smiled as I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, making Tom get a full hit in the face.

-You know what, for once I’m actually going to take you up on that offering if you let me get refreshed, I smirked. In a movement he grabbed my arm and pulled me down once again as he crashed his lips on mine.

-I’ll make us breakfast then, he grinned. 

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update, and i know this is kind of a short one but i hope you can enjoy it anyway! Any thoughts about Bill and Tom being back?? Hugs! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.1K 58
Ashley is a 19-year-old girl who moved to Tokyo with her best friend Melissa. Ashley finds herself a boyfriend who happens to be a gang leader. Ashle...
7.7K 155 31
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜†'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น. The Kaulitz's and the Kรคutner's have been battling for control of Tokyo's underworld for generati...
15.8K 436 38
*** "I told you, I liked her, how could you?" "I just wanted to, okay? I like her too." He said, pulling a white bra out of his oversized pants pocke...
19.4K 276 23
โš ๏ธDO NOT ASSOCIATE THE TOKIO HOTEL BAND MEMBERS WITH THIS STORY. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. ITS JUST THE SAME NAMES AND APPEARANCE.โš ๏ธ I was a...