His Beautiful Mess (Under Edi...

By akosuafrimpong22

••^^"Meek......obedient.....naive....plain....emotional....docile....I guess she will do." I heard him utter... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Epilogue
New Book Alert

Part 10

19.6K 1K 134
By akosuafrimpong22

**A little bit of "mature content in this chapter, you already know the drill😂😂.***
P.S- This is Santa Faye's point of view. Enjoy☺️.

Staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, my fingers traced my slightly swollen lips thinking about what had just happened not long ago. My nipples were still a bit hard and I was feeling butterflies in my stomach, literally. Who knew a kiss could have such an effect on me, it even made me forget the fact that I had almost died yesterday. I felt my face grow hot as I remembered his shaft poking me earlier. And from the many romance novels and other books I had read, I knew very well he was aroused, yeah I wasn't all that naive when it came to men.

My fingers limply dropped from my lips and my heart sunk as I also recalled the fact that he had seen me naked and also seen my scars. He had no right to intrude on my body like that....no right. But some part of me was glad it was him who had seen them instead of someone else. I gently wiped at the tears that threatened to fall before giving myself a pep talk.

"What's been done has been done Faye. No need to cry about it. You are alive and well and everything will be fine. He will stop feeling sorry for you,eventually." I encouragingly said to myself before securing the towel around me and stepping out of the bathroom.

I came out just in time to see Yale take off his shirt with his back turned to me. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes took in the broad expanse of his shoulders, his back, his lean waist and those deep dimples at his lower back. I closed my eyes for a second trying to block out the sinful images my mind was conjuring up. His body was perfectly sculpted and was definitely worth looking at. What I would give to have my hands feel his muscles and those beautiful dimples of his.

My eyes flickered open and this time, instead of a back, it came into contact with hard muscles and abs before traveling up to a face which was intently staring at me. My eyes rounded up  like saucers when I noticed I had been caught ogling.

"S-sorry sir." I apologized, averting my gaze.

"Don't apologize, you can stare all you want. And call me Yale." He said with a brief smile.

I nodded my head timidly as I searched around for my stuff. It took a while before I realized I wasn't in the initial room I had been in. This room was large, with a king size bed and was also lavishly decorated than the first.

"M-my bag." I said to myself more than to him.

"Will get it for you." Was all he said as he slowly made him way towards me.

With every step he took forward, I took one back till my rear end hit the wall. He had a straight face, but those eyes of his held mischief and sin. Yale came to a stop right infront of me in all his intimidating glory and lifted his hand to slowly and seductively trace the outline of my lip, which made me tighten my hold on my towel. Even though my breath was coming out normal, my heart was frantically cartwheeling inside me with every touch of his.

"Do I make you nervous little kitten?" He asked tracing his fingers over my bottom lip. He stopped for a moment to look at my clenched hand on the towel before continuing.

"Are you scared of me doing something to you?" He chuckled- "You are so innocent, and pure and untainted. Tell me little kitten, have you ever cum before?" He bluntly asked in all seriousness.

Wait, what? My eyes snapped up to meet hazel ones, which were focused and unyielding. Did I hear right.....did he just asked me if I had had an orgasm before? And why was he calling me "little kitten", what was I.....a tiny member of the cat family? And was this some kind of sick sexual game he was playing with me? My mind kept buzzing with all these thoughts.

"I asked you a question. Have you ever cum before?" He lowly asked again with his eyes still trained on me.

"N-no sir." I weakly croaked out, feeling my face grow hot from embarrassed.

"I thought as much." He brought his mouth to my ear to whisper into it before nibbling on my earlobe.

A shiver run down my spine as I felt desire pool down below my core. Why was he affecting me in this way? His lips moved from my earlobe to place soft open mouthed kisses along my jawline before moving to my neck to suck on it. My eyes closed on their own accord with a throaty moan escaping from me. Yale sucked the spot on my neck for a while making my mind cloud with delicious lust and my nipples harden on their own.

My mind was in a daze that I didn't  realize his hands had skimmed down the towel, from my waist to my thighs, which made me clenched it tighter like it was my life line.

His right hand found its way inside the towel and to my bare thigh, to caress it before moving upwards. With every caress of his, I felt my body come alive. Yale's leg parted my mine when his hand reached the "V" in between my thighs. I let out the tensed breath I had been holding in, my body was hot and on edge from thinking about what was about to take place.

Skilled hands brushed against me before diving lower, he lightly stroked his finger against my sensitive bud, sending a wave of pleasure through out my body and making hot liquid pool down below. Whatever he was doing to me, I didn't want him to stop.

"Mmmm you're wet and I have barely even touched you, little kitten." He huskyly whispered against the column of my neck.

"Do you want to cum?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice to speak, he lightly brushed his finger against my bud again, teasing and torturing me. His lips hungrily found mine and claimed it. Gently, he started moving his finger in a circular manner, rubbing and stroking, which was driving me crazy. His lips left mine for a moment but his hand continued to torture me.

"So responsive and tight. Mmmm, my finger is already soaked." He whispered again which was inciting up my indulgence.

I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans but was failing miserably. His free hand lifted my other thigh up so he could have more access to me, leaving me standing on one leg. Yale increased his pace but would slow down when my bud throbbed and pick up the pace again.

Goosebumps broke out on my skin as I felt a warm sensation build up within me. My hands left the towel and went around his shoulders for support because I didn't trust my leg to keep me steady. I held on to him for dear life as I felt myself clench around his finger before my body erupted with delicious pleasure and warmth,  which took over my entire body.

It was the most pleasurable and amazing new thing my body I had ever experienced.

"That's it little kitten." He cooed to me as he held me.

My breaths were coming out in gasp and for some strange reason, so was his. Yale retrieved his hand from my folds and let my leg down gently, still keeping a hold on me. My body was spent and all my energy was drained, making my entire body feel like jello. I couldn't believe why I never even thought about indulging in something like this before.

Eyes closed and hands still wrapped about his neck, I licked my lower lip trying to still taste his lips on mine.

"You better stop that little one, before I take you right against this wall." I heard him say as he brushed a stray hair behind my ear.

A shiver went through me at what he said making me open my unfocused eyes to stare at him. I quickly hid my face, too shy and humiliated all together when it dawned on me my freaking boss had just brought me to pleasure,  and his hand had been where no other male hand had been before. This was just a thing for a week and it wasn't suppose to elevate to this level, who did this kind of stuff with their boss? I mean he just gave me a thrilling first orgasm and an unforgettable first/second kiss but I didn't sign up for any of this.

And how could he just go from mean, rude and obnoxious to touching me intimately and being kind to me. I knew it was the pity manifesting it self and I had to put an end to it. It would have been really nice if he truly like me for me and not because he felt sorry for me or wanted to use me as his sex toy.

I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't hear Yale talking till he pecked my lips before opening the bathroom door to enter.

"W-what did you say sir?" I asked in time before he could close the door.

"The room you were in is next door, grab your stuff and move them here." He ordered before closing the door.

With unsteady legs, I made my way to the door, still in a towel to clean up again and get dressed. There was no way I was coming back to this room again, for my own good I needed to cautiously keep my distance before another "first time" of pleasure happened.

And the fact that I was beginning to enjoy this scared the hell out of me.

Hello loves, so sorry for not updating sooner. And I know this chapter wasn't all that great but a huge thanks for reading anyways.

Have I told you how much your votes and comments mean to me? Well they mean soooo soooo much and keeps me motivated, so keep them coming☺️☺️.

Until the next update, stay blessed and much love☺️❤️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 107K 35
REMINISCENT SERIES BOOK - 1 Excerpt: Rose was taking small steps to her husband's study. She had a medical file in her hand with tears in her eyes wh...
125K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
6.7K 53 11
We always despised each other to the core, and we would always find a way to pull each other down and ruin each other's plans. We were like polar op...
745K 25.4K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...