Teen Years & Teen Tears (Shat...

By slugism

[Completed] Pidge just turned 18! She and her friends experience a lot of things in their teen years. Keith... More

A/N
Happy Birthday!
Pretty Boy Prince...
Vodka Drinking and Mission Planning
Potential Crime
Framed
Please Lotor, Have Mercy!
I'm Fine
Pidge's Happiness
Sneaking Out and Breaking In
Heartfelt Conversations
Welcome Home, Buddy.
It's Off to School, we go!
Bubbly Moods
The Sass that Lies Within Her
Fatal Glowing
The Sexuality of Takashi Shirogane
Psychopathic Liar
The Former Prince
Sickness Sucks
A Dull Sense of Clarity
Ironic
Jealousy
Pity Party
Disappearance
Pride Parade!
Bittersweet
Romelle
Contribution to the Chaos
Monsters
HeartBreak
Slaughter
•My Orginal Character!•
Surprise Visitor
Depressed Witch
Fireworks
Q & A!
Undercover Dates
New Beginnings
Paranoid?
Mission
Old Friends
Missing in Action
Loss of Hope
Nothing Could Go Wrong
Shadow People
The End?
Infinity and Beyond
Little Feet
Kisses, Rena <3
*whispers* hey
>_< hi >_<

A Long Adventure

204 6 6
By slugism

It was July 28th, Lance's birthday. He was to be 19, though it didn't feel any different. Shiro went to visit an old friend in the hospital, Adam. He had gotten into a car accident a day or two ago, and Shiro had the courtesy to visit him.

Matt had brung Adam to the hospital, but Shiro didn't even think of seeing him. He wanted to see Adam, and Adam only. Shiro really hadn't spoken to Adam since he was found after he had gone missing.

"Adam?" Shiro gently smiled, knocking on the door. Adam smiled fully, gesturing for him to come in. "Takashi. Where were you the for the past month?" Adam slightly giggled, insanely happy that somebody other than Matt came to see him.

"I've been all over the damn place." Shiro chuckled, but it was the truth. He was a fucking werewolf. What was he going to tell Adam?
"I can tell, your hair even has a strip of white from stress." Adam joked, noticing Shiro had dyed it.

"Y-Yeah. I let Lance dye it, since he begged me. Today is his birthday, so I figured why not." "Tell him I say Happy Birthday." Shiro saw how happy Adam was from one visit. He would definitely would be coming back to see him again.

• Back At the House •

Just about everybody, except super mom, Allura, was passed out somewhere in the living room. The fireworks that they had done in the morning were beautiful, and Lance had thanked everybody so much.

Allura was making breakfast for everyone, being they were going somewhere. Keith and Hunk wouldn't tell, so Allura had guessed a few places herself. Keith walked in drowsily, looking like a raccoon with dark bags under his eyes. "One night you stay up, the next day you look like a raccoon." Allura giggled.

Keith flatly looked at her. "Thanks." He squinted. "Where are we going, angel?" Allura asked, making pancakes. "It's a surprise." Keith had answered that question for the millionth time. He didn't have a problem with it, being that people actually cared and wanted to know.

Allura subtly groaned, her mind wondering elsewhere. Lance emerged from the living room, his hair a curly mess. "Morning Birthday boy." Allura smiled, coming to her right senses.

"Morning 'Lura." Lance groggily greeted. "Morning Babe.." Lance had tried to convince Keith to tell him where they were going, but the stubborn boy wouldn't budge.

"Good morning, Lance." Keith smiled, going back to drying dishes, and Lance rolled his eyes. "You guys are so 'blah', like what's the deal?" Lance shrugged impatiently.

"What do you mean, Lance?" Pidge was obviously hiding in her room since she woke up, which was probably an hour ago. Pidge has figured out the place, her observant ways paid off. She grabbed a pancake from Allura's hand and shoved it in her mouth whole.

"Never mind.." Lance groaned, heading for the bathroom. "Babe, you have to hurry up. When you're done wake Hunk, Romelle, and Harper." Keith called out. Lance groaned in response, walking closer to the bathroom.

"So, Keef..six flags.." Pidge crept up behind the boy, whispering with food in her mouth. Keith nodded, already knowing Pidge was to smart for his lies. "Why? Don't you know Lance hates rollercoasters?" Pidge gave a sly smirk.

"No...but, it will be fun. We can do a bunch of things!" Keith ignored, trying to be positive.
Pidge swallowed "Okay, you sound like a mom taking her little 6 year olds to a theme park." Pidge remarked, going to bang on the bathroom door.

"Whatever..." Keith mumbled to himself, grabbing a pancake from Allura's plate.
Allura looked to the boy, who was clearly impatient. "I'm going to wake Hunk and the others." Allura smiled and excused herself.

Keith was left all alone, nothing different. He liked his peace and quiet from time to time, but now it was getting to a point where he was just lonely. Shiro and Adam had been hanging out more often, Romelle and Harper were getting pretty friendly, Hunk and Pidge are the ultimate duo, and Allura & Lance we're starting to drift farther away each day.

Had Keith lost all the bonds he had? The sister bond with Pidge, the protective bond over Allura. The snacking and movies with Romelle and Harper. The short drives with Hunk. His love with Lance. Keith felt as if he was falling back into depression all over again.

"Keith? Come, we're having breakfast in the living room." Harper informed, leaning on the counter top. She noticed the boy's blank and expressionless face, and decided to comment.
"You okay, mullet?" Harper smiled, tilting her head slightly.

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Keith fibbed, smiling back. Harper fell for the lie completely, not even doubt his false words. "Are you coming?" She giggled. "Y-Yeah. I'll be right there.." Keith voice led on. Harper nodded, dancing to the salsa music Lance had turned on.

Keith hauled himself to the living room, distancing away from everybody. He sat next to  Lance, holding his hand. Keith was even distancing away from Lance. He made the decision to scoot over, away from his boyfriend.

Everybody was chatting among themselves, nobody paying any mind to Lance and Keith. "Why'd you go over there? Come back here!" Lance swarmed his boyfriend with hugs and kisses. Keith wasn't gonna lie, it was a good feeling.

Pidge looked at Hunk. "I know where we're going, and I'm making you do all the rollercoasters." Pidge quietly said. "Huh?! How'd you find out?!" Hunk exclaimed fearfully. Damn, did he really hate all of those scary rollercoasters.

"I have my ways." Pidge slyly remarked. Hunk huffed, crossing his legs. Shiro opened the front door, peering in to see everyone conversing. Lance smiled seeing his father figure walk through the door. He really wouldn't miss for anything.

"Lance! Happy Birthday, Sharpshooter!" Shiro hugged the running boy. He was still in his jeans and short sweater from the early morning sunrise. Shiro left early to see Adam, but only Lance and Keith knew that. Everybody else thought it was for some license renewal.

"How was the visit? Is Adam doing any better?" Lance desperately asked. "Yeah, he's perfectly fine. The impact was pretty harsh though." Shiro answered. Keith came stumbling up to both the boys.

"How was it?" Keith's irises glistened in the sunlight reflecting through the stained window.
"It was good. Adam's okay." Shiro sighed, patting Keith's shoulder. Lance and Keith exchanged devilish glances.

"When are you going to ask him out?" Lance and Keith asked simultaneously, grinning from ear to ear. Shiro blushed a tint of red "Um-when he gets out of the hospital.." Shiro blushed deeper, scratching the back of his neck. Keith and Lance nodded in approval.

Harper had changed the song to hardcore pro salsa dancer. Harper was born in the Dominican Republic, and she loved to dance.
Lance felt his shirt being tugged on from behind, and turned around.

"Harper!" She yelled as she pulled him to dance. Keith sat next to Romelle, as well did Shiro. Harper was an extraordinarily great dancer, almost hits Lance out of the ball park.
Obviously, Lance won because of his hips, and how they moved.

Harper wasn't the type to be jealous, so she just had fun. There, at 10:24 a.m., a good looking girl and boy dancing to salsa with all their friends around, in a living room.

Allura obviously took her camera out, videotaping every good second of the pair dancing. Pidge was sending tiny clips to all her friends on her Snapchat list, including Matt.
Big Fucking Mistake.

Matt had been waiting for Lance's birthday. He despised the group after Shiro broke up with him, and everything went south. It's a hard task being looked at just as Pidge's brother.

"Okay! We should really get going.." Hunk hurried to get dressed, as well did Pidge and Keith. Harper pulled Keith aside before he could enter the guest room, though. "Um, Mullet. As much as I tried to say no, my brother, Blake...he wants to join in today, if it's okay, of course." Harper fumbled with her words, kinda of nervous.

"Sure." Keith simply replied. He was the only one who had hung out with Blake and Harper, as the rest of the group just met him. Blake was really tall, past Lance's height. He wore glasses, just like Harper. He has a few small freckles, and he has a retro style. He owns the black version to Keith's red motorcycle.

"Okay, great! Thank you, thank you, thank you! He's going to be so excited!" Harper ecstatically exclaimed, running to get her phone. Shiro walked up to Keith. "Isn't Blake Harper's brother? The one who has the hots for Allura?" Shiro lowly asked his cousin.

Keith nodded. "You jealous?" Keith raised a tilted eyebrow. Shiro roller his eyes "Of course not. Allura's allowed to be happy, just like me. We broke up a while ago." Shiro scoffed.
"You were blushing when she fell asleep on you, Shiro." Keith flatly responded.

"It was embarrassing!" Shiro defended himself.
Keith sarcastically hummed. "So when did you know you had the hots for Adam?" Keith asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Since the day we met. The carnival." Shiro quickly answered, only to get a confused expression from Keith.

"Wasn't that the day you were all over Allura?" Keith squinted. "It was something called a cover up." Shiro smiled. Keith nodded, smiling back. "So six flags, huh?" Shiro chuckled and Keith groaned loudly.

"How the hell does everybody know? Pidge, Hunk, Harper, Blake, You! Lance, Romelle, and Allura are the only ones who have no idea where we're going!" Keith fussed, folding his arms. "Maybe it's a good thing. Lance doesn't have to know. Everybody else can." Shiro suggested, walking away from the angsty 20 year old.

Keith went to get dressed, Lance on the bed in the guest room. Lance smiled upon seeing his boyfriend. "Hey.." Lance had given up completely on trying to find out where they were going. Keith quickly undressed, stumbling  to find clothes. Lance was watching the flustered boy change.

Keith noticed his observant boyfriend. "Yeah?" Keith giggled and turned his head to Lance, shirtless. "Hm? Oh, nothing.." Lance looked back down at his phone. Keith laughed to himself. "Okay, you ready?" Keith said, five minutes later. He pulled Lance up, and tied a black scarf around his eyes.

"Is this a game? I like games." Lance remarked, being his kinky self. "No. It's a blindfold to not reveal the place that we're going." Keith stated, leading Lance into the living room. Pidge was recording the whole thing, for blackmail.

Hunk was starting up the car, and Shiro figured it was to hard to help Lance find the van. He picked him up and carried him.
"This is much easier." Romelle stated, walking next to Harper.

"Where's Blake?" Romelle asked the slim girl.
"He's going separately. He should be here to pick you and me up in a few." Harper leaned against the wall. "Okay.." Romelle smiled.

She was so excited for the date they had tomorrow. Romelle had never been on a real date before, especially with a girl. "You excited?" Harper asked, kicking her foot up and down.

"Yes, very much so. I don't even know where we're going though..." Romelle tried to imply that she wanted Harper to tell her. All she got was a sarcastic reply. "Candy land." Harper snickered to herself.

Shiro set down the boy, who didn't weigh much. Keith sat next to him, and Shiro say in the passenger's seat in front with Hunk. For once, Pidge sat in the very back. Lance tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for them to arrive.

Romelle and Harper were talking when a white BMW convertible pulled up behind Hunk's van. "Is that Blake?" Pidge asked, looking through the back tinted window. Keith nodded, and Pidge was practically drooling when the boy stepped out of the car.

"Holy shit! He's hot!" Pidge mushed her face against the window, and Hunk scowled. "I don't like him." Hunk stayed quietly, and Shiro laughed. "Don't worry. He has a major crush on Allura." Shiro assured.

"Hey Harp, Romelle." The tall boy known as Blake said greeted, getting out of his fancy car.
"Hey Blake.." Harper said, smiling. Blake and Harper may have had a rough past, but they started doing better when Blake got a job.

"That's Blake?" Allura's eyes widen at the similarity between Harper and her brother.
"How many times do I have to say yes?" Keith giggled. "He's hot, but I've got Hunk, who's way cuter." Pidge tried to take back her words.

"Mhm, sure." Hunk squinted into the rear view mirror. "Are we there yet? What does Blake look like?" Lance hadn't met Blake, since he was in Cuba again, for his cousin's wedding.
"Blake is very much tall, taller than you. He has freckles...round glasses. That's about it." Allura answered, observing closely.

"Pshh, I bet I'm way hotter than him-" Keith snatched Lance's blindfold off, and pushed his face to the window. "Oh my gosh! He's hotter than me!" Lance exclaimed. "Definitely." Keith pressed his face to the glass.

"Hey!" Lance nudged his boyfriend. "What?! You said it yourself." Keith blushed and mumbled. Lance scowled, looking to Hunk, who was also scowling. "Hmph!" Lance crossed his arms.

"Oh, don't be jealous.." Keith pulled his face back to look at Lance. Lance turned his face away, rolling his eyes multiple times. "Please don't be mad..." Keith giggled and sat in Lance's lap, facing him. That was enough to make the taller boy smile.

"So are you guys ready?" Blake shyly smiled.
"Yeah." Romelle replied, taking Harper's hand.
Allura noticed that the three were heading to the car, and she jumped up. "See you guys there." She slid open Hunk's van door, closing right after.

"Where is she going?" Hunk asked, turning back. "With Blake." Shiro answered, smiling.
Hunk widened his eyes. "How aren't you jealous?" The boy asked. "I'm not one to be jealous." Shiro shot Hunk a toothy smile.

"Blake?" Allura said as more of a question.
"A-Allura. Hi." Blake nervously welcomed.
"Hey, the van is cramped. Do you mind if I ride with you guys?" Romelle knew exactly what Allura was playing on about. 

"It's fine, 'Lura." Harper responded for her flustered and blushing brother. "Great! Thanks." The short girl patted the tall boy's shoulder slightly, trying to reach it. "No problem.." He mumbled quietly.

"Damn, he really does like Allura." Lance squinted. "Somebody needs to make sure she is okay. Keith, go." Lance insisted, looking back.
"W-What?! Why me? Plus she has Romelle and Harper with her. She's fine." Keith smacked Lance's hand softly, still on his lap.

"No. I don't trust any of them." Lance huffed.
Pidge groaned. "Adiós, bitches." She hopped out, her tiny legs stumbling after. "Why is Pidge going?" Shiro asked, unbuckling his seatbelt. "Hold it. Pidge could do more than any of us, don't deny it." Hunk said, Shiro re-buckling his strap.

"Why are any of us going? Blake is a nice guy." Keith defended, throwing his hands up.
The other three grunted "It's because Blake isn't finessing Lance." Hunk sighed.
"What do you mean?" Keith's bangs brushed in front his red face.

"You're all drooling over the guy." Shiro chuckled. "Are not supposed to? Look at him!" Keith's voice cracked as he gestured to the car behind them. "No you're not!" The three said in union. Lance bit the inside of his cheek.
"Hunk. Just drive." The boy said, Keith retying his blindfold.

"I assure you. This isn't a game." Keith pecked his cheek, tying the scarf tightly. Blake followed behind the mini van, all the girls with him.
"So, you feel odd with all the ladies?" Romelle asked curiously. "Not really, no. In the Young household, we had at least 6 girls living with us." Blake smoothly said, keeping his eyes on Hunk's van.

"Half of The people in here are lesbian, and one of them is your own sister. No need to feel weird." Pidge smiled sarcastically. Blake nervously chuckled and looked in the rear view mirror. "Pidge, right? Is Pidge your real name?" Blake asked, changing the subject rather quickly.

"Nope." Pidge inspected her growing fingernails. "So what's your real name, shortie?" Blake rephrased. "Katie Holt." Allura answered before Pidge could give a smartass remark.

"Is your real name Blake?" Pidge smiled falsely, tilting her head. "Of course. I like you. You're, you're definitely different." Blake nodded. Pidge actually genuinely smiled. Being complimented was... nice.

Both the car rides were hilarious, Lance trying to wrestle Shiro half of the time. He was trying to get to the aux cord, and play gasolina. The song was played once, and then Hunk changed the radio station.

Blake and Romelle jammed out to Mariah Carey for about 15 minutes, then Harper changed the playlist to Cherry Cola by John Kuwada. Pidge flooded her ears with her own playlist, wearing headphones.

"We are finally here!" Hunk banged his head against the steering wheel. "Hm.." Lance was still blindfolded, Shiro and Keith laughed at how hard he was trying to find out their location. "Six Flags!" Keith shot Lance a toothy smile, blushing. Lance gasped and flailed his arms around.

"Thank you!" Lance cheered, lofting his boyfriend up in state of joy. "No problem." Keith mumbled into Lance's shoulder.
"Six flags?!" Allura and Romelle jumped and hugged, being the first ones in the park.

"Woah." Hunk gazed at the gigantic rollercoasters. "They're only fascinating when you're not on them." Pidge laughed from behind him. Hunk took Pidge hand, and into the amusement park they went.

"Ready?" Blake asked Shiro, after shaking his hand and officially meeting him of course. "Yeah, but first, you should meet Lance." Shiro pointed to the boy, who was happily smiling.

"Alright, I'll meet ya' inside." Blake walked up to Keith and another boy known as Lance. "Hey, Lance? I'm Blake. Harper's brother." Blake introduced, as he held his hand out.

"Uh, Hey. I'm Lance." Lance shook the hand held out in front of him. "A.K.A The sharpshooter, the water witch, lover boy, Keith's boyfriend, a major hottie, and much more." Harper snuck up behind Keith and Lance, holding onto both their shoulders.

"Oh, and the birthday boy!" Keith added.
"Happy 19th Birthday, Sharpshooter." Blake chuckled softly, going to meet Shiro inside. "He is really hot." Lance crossed his arms. "Hey!" Keith scowled.

"See how it feels?" Lance grinned. "Okay, we gotta go." Harper placed a gentle kiss on both of the boy's cheeks, running after Romelle and Allura. "Okay, so I guess Shiro is gonna hang with-" Hunk said, as Shiro's phone rang.

"Adam?" Shiro mumbled, answering the FaceTime. "Hey, what's up?" Shiro smiled, standing next to Pidge. "Hi, I wanted to know where you are.." Adam suspiciously asked. "Six Flags..why?" Shiro answered, then Adam smiled brightly.

"I'll be there in 30 minutes." Adam simply said hanging the phone up. "Isn't he in the hospital?" Pidge scratched her head.
"He's supposed to be. Not the first time somebody was going to sneak out of the hospital." Shiro raised an eyebrow at the small girl.

"Call Adam back, I wanna talk to him." Pidge took the phone from Shiro's hand.
The phone was picked up by Adam, who was now in a car. "Adam. Where the hell are you, and how'd you get out of the hospital?" Pidge grimly asked.

"I was discharged right after Takashi left. A friend is driving me over there right now, Katie." Adam replied with a big smile. "Didn't you get in an accident yesterday?" Pidge asked once again.

"No, three days ago." Adam rolled his eyes. "Ok mom. I'll see you there." Adam laughed and hung up. "I like Adam. He's cool." Hunk stated. "Same." Pidge looked back to see Harper and Romelle giggling at a cotton candy stand.

"Well, there you go. Adam is going to be your buddy." Blake said, walking past with Allura by his side. "Blake! Let's go in that!" Allura pulled the boy forward, sprinting to a rather small rollercoaster.

"Lance. You're not going to fly off the ride." Keith said for what felt like the millionth time. "No!" Lance squirmed.
"Oh come on you big baby." Keith said, telling Pidge, Shiro, and Hunk to tag along.

"Do we have to do the water ride first?" Shiro groaned. "Yes." Hunk plopped himself in the little boat with Pidge, Shiro sitting behind him. "Don't be scared." Lance repeated to himself. Keith laughed at how big of a scaredy cat Lance could be. "Just go in." Keith pushed him softly.

"Okay! Jeez.." Lance entered the boat, Keith getting in with ease. "1...2...3!" The boat started slowly up the ramp, Hunk and Pidge cheering. The ramp was coming to a close, and the water splashed as the went down. "HOLY-" Hunk's mouth was covered by Shiro's hand.

All three of the friends were covered in cold water. "That was fun as hell!" Pidge smiled and laughed, going back to the ramp. "Wait!" Hunk called out. Keith and Lance's boat was about to go down.

"Lance. Squeeze my hand if your scared." Keith was about to feel major pain. Lance was probably going to squeeze so tight that his hand print would be left there.
"No..no.." Lance breathed in and out.

"You're a water witch." A voice said in his head. "I'm a water witch." Lance laughed as a cloud appeared over Keith's Head.
"L-Lance!" Keith looked up at the object.
"You're gonna get wet anyways." Tons of water was poured on Keith as Lance and him slid down the boat headed downwards.

Lance shielded himself with a bubble from the water. "Ha. You got wet." Lance cockily laughed. "Shut up!" Keith blushed.
"What happened to Keith?" Allura ran up to the group of five. "Lance poured water on him, then protected himself from the splash of water." Pidge rolled her eyes.

"How childish, good job!" Romelle and Lance shared a high-five. "Thanks." Lance side smiled. "Adam should be here in 20 minutes, right?" Blake asked. "You know Adam?" Allura turned back to see Blake.

"Yeah, He's my coworker. How'd you guys meet him?" Blake answered like it was nothing. "Shiro met him at a carnival." Keith scoffed, still salty from the water incident.

"We should go to the booths and play some games while we wait." Harper suggested. "Yeah." Keith agreed, not wanting to go on any more rides with Lance.

"The water one, where you gotta shoot it in the direction of the hole. There. Go. Now." Pidge ordered. "Okay?" Hunk was hauled along behind her. Everybody followed after them.

"There are only 5 seats, so Lance can play. Hunk, Shiro, Blake, and Keith. Then we can play." Allura smiled. "Sure, that works." Pidge agreed. The boys got ready to shoot, and the blinking lights began.

Every place that turned red, was the place you have to shoot. Keith and Shiro were absolute trash at the game, Blake was doing okay. He missed a few spots, but whatever. Lance and Hunk were great, hitting every single target.

"I know I'm going to lose." Keith rolled his violet eyes. "Same here." Shiro just stopped shooting. No point in trying when he was second to last. Blake was semi trying. "It's between Hunk and Lance."
Romelle thought aloud.

The final stage in game appeared, the one where you only had two seconds to shoot the target. The group was watching intensely. Hunk was missing quite a lot, but Lance on the other hand...wasn't missing at all.

"And number 3 wins!" The manager of the booth announced. Number 3 was Lance, and Hunk came second place. "Can I have your prize..?" Keith giggled amongst Lance. "No. I earned this." Lance playfully turned away.

"Oh come on!" Keith shook the boy frequently. "Fine. Just because I love you. And you're being annoying." Lance smiled.
"I am not annoying!" Keith squeaked.
Lance nodded frantically. "Yes. You are."

~ 10 min later ~

"Adam's here! I can see him from over there." Blake pointed to the Ferris Wheel above. "Let's go get him." Lance ran past everybody. "He really does like Adam." Keith chuckled. "Yeah. That's a good thing, right?" Shiro bit his bottom lip.

"I would think it is." Keith side smiled.
"Adam!" Lance shouted. "Hey, Lance!" Adam laughed, giving Lance a hug.
"Happy Birthday.." Adam smiled widely.

"Thanks." Lance panted from running up.
"Hey, Adam." Pidge and Hunk waved.
"Hey guys-Blake? Harper? What are you guys-" Adam was hit by a truck named realization.

"You're all supernatural!" Adam was freaking out, trying to process. "What- How'd you know?" Allura blinked a few times. "Goblins only hang out with their own kind." Adam smiled.

Shiro slowly walked up to Adam. "Don't tell anybody." He said. "I won't. I'm a werewolf, I wouldn't sell you guys out." Adam laughed. "You're a what?!" Everybody except Harper perked up, knowing Shiro was also a werewolf.

"Werewolf? Why?" Adam shook his head normally. "Shiro's a werewolf, dummy!" Romelle exclaimed. "Oh. OH." Adam was once again ran over by realizing what they'd meant.

"Okay, we aren't here to talk about all of this. It's Lance's birthday. We are going to have fun." Harper said, annoyed. She known that Adam was a werewolf. Nobody had to know that though.

The group of friends went on bunches of rides. There was one that everybody chickened out on, except Pidge and Keith. Skull Mountain.
"I dunno..." Romelle looked at the cave shaped ride. "Well, decide now. I you wanna go, you have to join the line." Pidge informed.

"Nope!" Romelle backed away cautiously.
"Okay, well Hunk and I can stand on the sidelines to watch." Lance offered. "Alright, we'll grab some stuff to eat while you guys are gone." Shiro smiled.

"Scaredy Cats." Keith and Pidge simultaneously laughed. "Shut up!" Hunk nudged them both. "Okay, the line isn't that long. Thank God." Pidge ran forward.
Hunk and Lance exchanged looks.

"Anyways, go. We're here." Keith helped Pidge and her tiny self into the last cart. "Ready?" The manager asked, getting ready to pull the lever. The man working there pulled the lever, and the set sped off. Hunk was scanning the rails above them, absentmindedly.

He swore that he saw a figure run across, but his mind could be playing tricks on him. Keith and Pidge were approaching the first ramp, holding hands. "The drops are supposed to be far..." Pidge was holding on for dear life.

"Mhm." Keith calmly nodded and agreed. To be honest, he was a bit nervous. They were both at the point where Lance and Hunk couldn't see them any longer. "I wonder if they went through the drop yet." Lance tapped his foot.

"No, we would've heard screaming." Hunk was still looking up, still seeing a figure in the corner. The person was probably a manager, being they were standing by the controls.
"Here we go.." Keith shut his eyes, expecting to drop a far way down. Pidge felt her stomach turn subtly.

"AHH!" She yelled, though the ride didn't drop. It was stuck. "Are we really stuck like this?" Pidge sighed, facepalming. "Shit." Keith mumbled, trying to see the rails ahead of them.
"Aren't they supposed to be screaming?" Lance walked toward the carts, nobody else but the manager was in the room with Hunk and him.

"Hey, what's wrong with the ride?" Hunk asked, they were supposed to be passing through the upper area already. "Nothing, it's perfectly fine." The man said. Lance brushed it off, but Hunk has his suspicions.

In the enclosed walls, Keith and Pidge were dying of humidity. So we're all the other people accompanying them on the ride. Keith and Pidge were in the back cart, so nobody would see if Keith summoned fire to see. He turned back, little flames erupting. "The rails. Pidge, Hunk taught you about mechanical issues, right?" Keith tapped the girl on her shoulder.

"Yeah he did. Why?" Pidge turned to face behind her. "The rails are going to run off." Pidge stated, her eyes going wide. "HUNK!" Pidge screamed, people looking back at her.
"What the hell are you doing, and what do you mean by the rails are going to run off?!" Keith panicked, shaking the flustered girl.

"The cart is going to crash, and the manager can't do anything about it! We need help!" Pidge said rather loudly. "What are they going to do?" Keith started banging on the other side of the wall. "Hunk can shoot open the wall, and Lance could freeze the cart. I don't wanna die!" Pidge said more lowly.

"Are you insane? They can't use their powers!" Keith continued banging on his side of the wall.
"They'll have to if we want to stay alive." Pidge kicked her way to have room. She repeated Keith's action, banging on the walls.

"Did somebody just call your name?" Lance said, confused. "Yeah, you heard that too.." Hunk went forward to stand by Lance. "LANCE! HELP US! GUYS WE NEED HELP!" Keith yelled, sweating beading down his forehead. Pidge and Keith both gave their phones to Shiro when going on the ride, they had no use of contact.

"No, Lance. Somebody is calling us. Listen." Hunk was becoming worried, hearing calls for help within the walls. They heard the word 'help' be used about 10 times in 30 seconds.
The manager just smiled, as if nothing was happening. "What the actual hell..." Lance grew heated, his chest burning.

Something was telling him, Pidge, Keith, and all those people were in trouble. "I'm getting Shiro and the others." Hunk was about to run back, when Lance grabbed his shirt grimly.
"We don't have time." Lance's eyes did that function where they turned icy blue.

"Pidge is telling me. We have to go. Now." Lance demanded. Pidge was, in fact, trying to communicate with Lance or Hunk. Her mind was pure, and she was the witch of nature after all. "Why can't we use our powers?!" Keith was starting to give up on Lance and Hunk. He needed to rely on himself.

"I cant grow leaves in here to get us out. You can burn the building down, we'll die. If we don't die, all these other people will." Pidge answered, trying to concentrate. "Lance, your eyes." Hunk could've noticed that his friend was about to attack. "Green." He simply said.

"Pidge." Hunk breathily exhaled. "Okay, What is she saying?" Hunk immediately re-entered the building. "Blast through. Freeze." Lance was in his aura, not even aware that he was talking. "Blast." Hunk thought aloud.

"Think, Hunk." Pidge mumbled, and Keith spun around. "You're getting through?" Keith impatiently asked. Pidge only nodded. Hunk looked at the creepy manager. "Take care of him." Hunk commanded to Lance as he was coming back into reality.

Lance smiled and pushed onto the rails. "Sorry, dude. You're creepy as fuck." Lance remarked, freezing the guy. Hunk was trying to shape-shift for the first time, which was hard.
His mind was scattered, but all he was thinking about was Keith and Pidge. He needed to save both of them. He needed to save all those people.

Hunk transformed into Strix, an owl type animal that shoots plasma. "Hold on." Lance stuck his tongue out, in position. He was ready to freeze the cart, and get his boyfriend and best friend out of there.

Hunk blasted the wall, which disconnected in a matter of seconds. There laid the middle of the cart, and the shadow figure was ready to pull a lever. Hunk could see it. "LANCE, NOW!" He shouted, shifting into his human form. Lance's icy blue eyes sparkled, and his hands turned blue. Everything was blue, except his face and neck of course.

Pidge was connecting with Allura and Romelle at the moment, and Keith saw shards of ice go through the other side of the wall. Pidge's side was blasted already, and Lance took care of Keith's side.

Pidge was cut off from Allura's thought. She was gone. The wheels on the rollercoaster cart spun aggressively, as people screamed and yelped. The finally froze in place, just as they began taking off.

Keith and Pidge jumped out their section of the ride, trying to get other people out. Quite a lot of people were asking how they were saved and why the ride stopped. "Can you sweep their memories?" Keith asked Pidge thinly as they continued to aid people out of the frozen cart.

"I can try. It would be my first time doing it..." Pidge acknowledged. Lance and Hunk were eagerly waiting at the lobby, or where the line is. Hunk finally spotted his small girlfriend walking down the steps. Just then, the rest of the group came scrambling in.

"I heard Pidge's call. It suddenly ended, what happened?!" Allura was trembling, showing that she was terrified. "Why is there a man pinned with ice shards?" Adam called from the rails. "My doing." Lance raised his hand.

"Allura, calm down. The rails were going to run off. It's okay now, Lance and I fixed it." Hunk held the girl's shoulders. "Don't worry, we're okay!" Pidge accelerated to Hunk and Lance, clinging to them. "Thanks." She mumbled.

"Well, we weren't going to let you die." Lance laughed. "Oh, you're fine!" Allura pushed both boys out of the way. "Yeah.." Pidge smiled.
"Oh God." Keith jumped into Lance's arms.
"Why did the ride stop?" Hunk directed to Keith. "I don't know. Didn't something happen out here?" Keith retorted.

"No," Lance answered. "The manager was creepy, so I shot him. He said everything was fine."  He continued. "But, the rails were running off. Somebody had to physically do that." Pidge reminded the boys.

Shiro suggested that they go out of the lobby to eat, and they would discuss it there. Romelle and Harper sat next to Pidge and Hunk.
"I saw somebody. On top of the control system." Hunk shakily said. "I thought it was another manager." Hunk sighed.

"It's not another manager. It's somebody who purposely wanted to kill and injure Keith and Pidge, along with those other people." Harper squinted, looking back at the cave shaped ride. It was now blocked off with yellow tape.

"Who would want to go after us?"Romelle  asked, being late to the party. Hunk and Pidge exchanged looks of concern. "We have a million people who would be after us." Hunk blinked multiple times. "How do you mean?" Harper calmly asked, not being there from the start. If she was there from the beginning, Pidge's Birthday, then Harper would've known.

"The generals: Acxa, Ezor, Zethrid, and Narti. Then we have Matt, my own brother. We have Lotor, if he's alive. Now we have the boy or girl known as the shadow person." Pidge sighed.
"That's quite a few.." Romelle was taken aback.
"There's even more if you count the whole of Daibzaal! The generals have been building their army since Lotor died." Hunk furiously said.

All he could think about is: If the shadow person almost succeeded in hurting Pidge and Keith this time, with Lance and him around, what would happen when he and Lance weren't around. They could hurt the others, and even be close to killing the whole group. What would happen, if this person was another supernatural being?

((Hey! Sorry I haven't posted for 5 days, I was in the Dominican Republic! I made up for it by posting Lance's extra long birthday chapter. The chapters will sadly be going back to only 2000 or 3000 words after this, due to the fact it took me six days to write 6000 words.
Anyways, love you all!))

- Rena Teki

WC: 6000!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 2 24
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Voltron or any videos I might use. Warning: Discontinued
7.5K 81 23
This is a Klance High School AU where Lance is an 18 year old boy with a bad reputation. Lances POV on high school changes when he gets assigned a ne...
17.7K 497 27
The gang of three, Lance, Hunk and Pidge! After they all graduated from high school, the gang decided to live together. They moved to a small island...
Broken By AngelQ

Fanfiction

89.4K 3.2K 7
After a battle to rescue a civilization from the Galra, the species they come across can sense peoples feelings and insecurities and intentions. If s...