The Chains of Love (Completed)

By wonderlessgemini

*You been warned. This book has very explicit sex scenes. You must follow me in order to read them because... More

The Chains of Love
Authors Note I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author Note II
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapters 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author Notes III
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 The Finale!
Author Note IIII
Sequel/Author Notes
The Sequel
The Sequel II
NEW BOOK ALERT

Chapter 38

5.4K 154 63
By wonderlessgemini

**LoLo POV

One more days till my weddings and I have been running around going crazy.

"What do you mean there's a problem with the cake? Did you forget how to bake a cake or something" I yelled at the bakist on the phone.

Everything seems to go fucking wrong. This must be a sign!

"Girl calm down everything gonna be alright" BeBe said.

"Are you the one getting married" I ask.

"Excuse.me"

"Do you have a ring!"

"Bitch let me go before toy walk down the aisle with bruises!" she said slamming the door. Urgh I felt bad I'm so stress ion know what to do!

I went to find BeBe to apologize because I need her. She is my best friend and she keeps me sane.

I saw her sitting and crying.

"BeBe I am soooo sorry please forgive me"

"Smiley isn't going to marry me" she cried.

"What" I said

"I mean it took him forever and to finally say he wants me to be his girl and what if that's all he can handle"

"If Caesar..out of all people can ask me to marry him, then I am damn sure Smiley is going to ask you to marry him"

"He better. I ain't given the Haitian kitty for nothing"

"I love you but ion need to know about your sex life"

"Everybody know yours"

"Oh my god not the elevator"

"Oh yea apparently there is a video of it".

"Your lying"

"Nope Caesar has thou he said he burned it"

"Okay good. Now let's get ready for my BACGELORETTE PARTY!!!" I yelled

"Yasssss bishhhh turn the fuck up" she said.We went back to the hotel room and all the girls were getting ready.

After three hours of prepping we finally was ready. I was wearing a sexy short white dress and a sash saying Bride. I had on gold accessories and gold pumps. Be had curled my hair for me. Be was wearing a short animal print romper with a very deep low cut in the front with some white heels. She had her hair in a bin and was looking fye with that red lipstick. Nae was wearing a short cute lace blue dress that was a lil see through with some black heels. Everyone was ready to get there party on!

Right when we were gonna head out Caesar came knocking on the our door. He was looking sexy for his bachelor party. He had on some tru religion jeans and a tight dark blue button down. He had on his 42k diamond earings and his diamond Gucci watch. Bae was looking fione!!!

"Aye baby what's up"

"First of all go change and second of all be careful okay"

"I will okay"

"Aight call me if anything happens. I love you"

"I love you too" I gave him a kiss and the girls and I went to the limo waiting for us outside.

As soon as we got to the VIP part of Sex In Vegas strip club we were turnt all the way up. Drinks were pouring, ass everywhere, and dollars, dollars, dollars!!! We had reservation for some one on one with the best strippers so we all went to the room. We talked and laugh and of course drinks. There was already some strippers here but they weren't what we were looking for. We heard the door knock so we knew it was the strippers. Janessa went to go answer it.

"Ay-*POW POW*" There was Twp gunshots and we saw her body fall. Then three men came with guns and started shooting. One by one bodies drop. I was so scared I his behind the couch. I looked for Nae and Be and I couldn't seen anything but dead bodies. I held in my tears and stayed quiet because the guys stop shooting. They walk around and when they seem happy with what they done they left. After they left I got up and went to look for my friends.

I saw Isis dead body, Tiny, and Tinashe's. I look over and saw a part of BeBe romper. She had blood all over. I started to cry

"Be please get up. BeBe please."

She rolled over and I felt as if I was just crown queen. I ran over and hugged her soooo tightly I think I killed her.

"Damn I'm fine."

"Your bleeding".

"Its Tinashe blood or that strippers. Where's Nae" She got up and walk around and she started crying. She pulled Nae under a stripper and she didn't look like she was breathing. Oh god please no!

**Steven's POV

We all was gavomf a good ass time. We were drinking and throwing money. We didn't had a care I'm the world.

"We gotta go" Caesar said sadly

"Why we just got here". Giovanni said.

"Stevie Nae's in the hospital. She was shot three times"

You know the feeling when your whole body shuts down and your heart is the only thing you feel. Well I didn't even feel my heart. I felt like my world was burning right in front of me and I jumped in.

We all pile on the car when he said that ain't the worst of it.

"Be is it her." Smiley cried.

"No she's fine"

"Lolo?" he ask.

"She fine too"

"Then what" Giovanni ask.

"Janessa, Isis, Tiny, and Tinashe they dead"

"Hold up whatcha mean dead.Who the fuck should do this" Andy said. He usually don't say much.

"I wi-" there was a car that hit us and we were all over the road. Then another car hit us and we flip twice. When the car got to a stop I saw Giovanni crawled out and walk away. I got out too.

"Where you going".

Thus nigga pulled a gun out .

"You Floridians ain't shit. Yall think y'all run the drug world just cuz you got connects with Cuba and Mexico. Well you wrong."

"Aye look I ain't no thug. Ion know nothing bout drugs"

"But I do" Caesar said coming behind me with a even bigger gun then Giovanni. He shot him in the leg then the arm and walk up to him.He kick Giovanni's gun away and went down to his level.

"You thought you could get away with this. Nigga I was one to you since day one. Yo bomb that shit destroyed. And ya sister my buddy fycking her right now. Ya daughter she with ya my nigga too. Bitcj you went to the wrong person. You don't fuck with Caesar Rome and you sure hell don't fuck with his family. You went after my wife my sis tee and my best friend wife. Nah you a pyssy ass nigga that's why you ain't shit and you gon day not having shit." And with that he shit him in the head.

I look over and I see Smiley fighting with Andy and Zachariah. I ran ovevrnad help him out until Caesar just shot them.

We all went inside the jack up car and headed to the hospital all bruise up. The only thing I was thinking about was my wife and my baby. Still I had to know.

"Y'all knew this whole time he was after us but yall didn't tell me."

"He had under control"

"UNDER CONTROL MY WIFE OS FIGHING FOR HER LIFE AND SHE PROBABLY LIST OUR BABY!! YOU CALL THAT UNDER CONTROL!" I yelled at him.

"We fuck up" Smiley said quietly

"I was never apart of y'all. Me and Nae made honest money. We don't live a lavish lifestyle like y'all. We do things on our own. Why are WE the ones paying the consequences for y'all lifestyle" I rant.

"You right" Caesar said as we arrive to the hospital.We saw LoLo and she ran over to us.

"You just miss the doctor. Nae is gonna be fine she's suppose yo wake in five minutes " she said. quickly.

"What about he baby"

"The doctor said he has to run that test" she said. At least Nae was alright. That's all that matters to me.

I walk over her room and saw her little body hook to machines and if was not the prettiest sight"

My baby is going through a lot of pain and there is nothing I can do!

a/n I gotta update coming soon so with out. Thank you for all the love. For everyone who voted commented I really appreciate it!! Imma shout out on the next update so keep calm!

Bachelorette Party?!?!
Janea?!?!
The baby?!?!
Whose missing...Giovanni-dead Zachariah-dead Andy-dead?!?!
The wedding?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
37.7K 66 14
🤍 if u're not interested, don't report, just dont read!! 🤍
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
266K 40.3K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး