Chapter 36

**BeBe

I woke up to the sound of LoLo sneaking in.

"Girl where were you"

"Um with Caesar"

"Oh okay" I said I was about to go back to sleep when this bitch fell on the ground!!

"Oh hell nah you were fucking this early in the morning. What you was giving him breakfast in bed"

"No the elevator"

"Where my tea at. Gurl tell me".

"All I gotta say is it was good and we need to pick a new place for the wedding"

"Why and where"

"Ion know but wake up Nae and get dress"

"Aight" I got up and shoke Nae.

"What" she said

"Get yo ass up hoe. We going on an adventure"

"Oh really". She got up and we got ready and headed out leaving the rest of the girls behind.

"So what's the next place the princess wants to get married at"

"Ion know I saw this place and it look nice online so let's go see"

"Aight bride lead the way"

We got in a rental car and drove like three long hours cuz the bitch can't read a damn map and is hardheaded and dont want to use GPS!

"Oh this is nice" Nae say when we got there.

"Yea very fancy" I said.

"OMG I'm having visions"

"What so now you Raven from That's So Raven" I joke

"Shut up and look" she said.

"I see" It was breath taking. She is going to look beautiful walking down that aisle.

**Smiley

After what Caesar told me about what he found and Marie Jane said all I want to do is leave. Like why are we still here. I was finna say fyck itnakd take my girl and leave. But I thought I can't leave my brother here to die alone. Of he die I die!  That Giovanni boy gonna get his just watch!

"Bae what's wrong" I ask BeBe

"Nothing" she said

"Come on you being all quiet"

"Its like I know something going on but y'all won't tell me"

I took a deep sigh "Its better that way"

"No its not. I don't want you getting hurt. Or my brother." she said. I tell she was gonna cry so I held her

"Trust me bae we got this"

"I hope so" she said.

I pulled her to my lap and kiss her.

"I love you and just remember that okay"

"Yea" she said pecking my lips.

"That's it no 'I love you too' or 'I can't live without you' or a really kiss ohoh" I said. Like damn what if I die today.

"I love you Smiley. I loved you from day 1 in middle school. Now that I FINALLY have you I don't want you to go"

"I ain't goin-"

"You don't know that. Not with Tue life you and Caesar livin"

"Don't be negative Be"

"I'll try for you"

"There we go now where's my smile" I said in a baby voice poking her side's. She was ticklish it was ridiculous! She started laughing and jumping. I knew she was right but I had to big strong for her. I would be so sad and lonely without her in my life!

a/n short chapter but another update coming the same day so keep calm!! Votes and comments make me update faster soooo.....

LoLo creeping?!?!
BeBe and Smiley?!?!?
Wedding location?!?!

Go to my books IG page and see LoLo wedding location and everything else @alsinabooks !!!!
Go check out my girl @_trippyshvt3 books you already know that's bae!!!(on some days)!!!