Chapter 38

**LoLo POV

One more days till my weddings and I have been running around going crazy.

"What do you mean there's a problem with the cake? Did you forget how to bake a cake or something" I yelled at the bakist on the phone.

Everything seems to go fucking wrong. This must be a sign!

"Girl calm down everything gonna be alright" BeBe said.

"Are you the one getting married" I ask.

"Excuse.me"

"Do you have a ring!"

"Bitch let me go before toy walk down the aisle with bruises!" she said slamming the door. Urgh I felt bad I'm so stress ion know what to do!

I went to find BeBe to apologize because I need her. She is my best friend and she keeps me sane.

I saw her sitting and crying.

"BeBe I am soooo sorry please forgive me"

"Smiley isn't going to marry me" she cried.

"What" I said

"I mean it took him forever and to finally say he wants me to be his girl and what if that's all he can handle"

"If Caesar..out of all people can ask me to marry him, then I am damn sure Smiley is going to ask you to marry him"

"He better. I ain't given the Haitian kitty for nothing"

"I love you but ion need to know about your sex life"

"Everybody know yours"

"Oh my god not the elevator"

"Oh yea apparently there is a video of it".

"Your lying"

"Nope Caesar has thou he said he burned it"

"Okay good. Now let's get ready for my BACGELORETTE PARTY!!!" I yelled

"Yasssss bishhhh turn the fuck up" she said.We went back to the hotel room and all the girls were getting ready.

After three hours of prepping we finally was ready. I was wearing a sexy short white dress and a sash saying Bride. I had on gold accessories and gold pumps. Be had curled my hair for me. Be was wearing a short animal print romper with a very deep low cut in the front with some white heels. She had her hair in a bin and was looking fye with that red lipstick. Nae was wearing a short cute lace blue dress that was a lil see through with some black heels. Everyone was ready to get there party on!

Right when we were gonna head out Caesar came knocking on the our door. He was looking sexy for his bachelor party. He had on some tru religion jeans and a tight dark blue button down. He had on his 42k diamond earings and his diamond Gucci watch. Bae was looking fione!!!

"Aye baby what's up"

"First of all go change and second of all be careful okay"

"I will okay"

"Aight call me if anything happens. I love you"

"I love you too" I gave him a kiss and the girls and I went to the limo waiting for us outside.

As soon as we got to the VIP part of Sex In Vegas strip club we were turnt all the way up. Drinks were pouring, ass everywhere, and dollars, dollars, dollars!!! We had reservation for some one on one with the best strippers so we all went to the room. We talked and laugh and of course drinks. There was already some strippers here but they weren't what we were looking for. We heard the door knock so we knew it was the strippers. Janessa went to go answer it.