Chapter 16

**LoLo POV**

I waited on the couch for Czar.

"LoLo can I talk to you"

"I'm waiting for Czar"

"So? You can't talk to me"

"My boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it"

"Boyfriend. Aight I just fucking pour my fucking heart out and you want to act like a bitch"

"I don't care about your pass. Its been 20 years get over it"

"Huh get over it. Wow I don't even know you anymore"

"Look I ain't trying to be mean its just I moved on"

"So quickly. You barely know the guy."

"Urgh leave me alone"

"No Lorena"

"Czar I don't-"

"Czar bitch my fucking name is mother fucking Caesar Rome I didn't change it an if I did it wouldn't be no damn Czar. You know what fuck you. Go on to your lil man but when something happen don't fycking call me to fix shit like you always do. I was always there for you. Through thick and thin. No matter how big or small I fix that shit real quick.".

"Caesar I'm-"

He slammed his door shut. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. Gosh why is he being so damn sensitive. Like we are done I don't care what happens to you anymore. I have Czar and that's all I need.

**Caesar**

"Boss we got a problem"

"Fix it" to be honest I didn't want to do anything today not after the LoLo situation.

"We can't"

"What's the fucking problem"

"Lake Worth boys planning an attack"

"When why"

"That's the problem we don't know. And because something about that its their time now"

"Bullshit. Get somebody inside That should be fix in no time"

"Alright"

The boys finally left the trap and I decided to leave to. I was going to visit my birth mom.

"Caesar. Out mange(eat)"

"Um no" Haitian mommies always wanna feed somebody.

"Come in and eat"

I went in and sat down at the big brown table and watch her as she fix my plate. She was a beautiful women she look like BeBe. I forgave her. I want to be good with everybody.

**BeBe POV**

"Smiley stoppppp" I yelled. He kept tickling me. Ion like that shit.

"Give me a kiss first"

"Hell nah them lips look crusty"

"Butch you got me fuck up"

"Get off me Smiley"

"Do it first"

I gave him a quick peck.

"Nah I wanna real kiss"

I kiss my teeth and gave him a real kiss. It felt so nice to be with the one I truly love. Everybody was happy before me. Lo had Caesar then Czar. Nae had her husband Steven. I had my machines. I was one lonely hoe.