Chapter 3

LoLo POV

I remember that day C drop me off. It was the same day my step dad decided to beat me up. I walk in the house and damn I was scared. He start yelling and shit and my mom was telling him to stop yelling. Next thing I knew I was tackled to the ground and was being smack around. My mom did absolutely nothing. After he was done they left me on the cold dirty ground crying my eyes out. Asking God what did I do to him? It was a sad day and it kept going til C found out. C made sure he never laid hands on me or any one for that matter!

After staring at myself for a couple of minutes I decided to get ready for the day. I showered and got dress. I wore me long red sundress with the back out showing my rose tattoo that started from my neck down to the end of my back. In between each rose where words of guidance. Love, Live, Laugh, Pray, Believe. All of which I try to do everyday. I put on my blac Maddens sandals and called up my best friends BeBe and Janae. Those girls have been my best friend since 10th grade. We go way back.

Phone Convo**

LoLo: Hey bitxhes ready for the mall

BeBe: How I was born ready

Nae: LOL U guys are funny. But yes I'm ready for the mall. Finna spend some stacks!!!

End of PC**

I got into my white on purple Range Rover and pulled out of me and C's mansion. Can't wait to see my crazy ass friends especially BeBe.

I got to the mall and spotted my girls.

"Hey guy's" I yelled squeezing them into a hug.

"Hey hoe" Be said already starting wit her loud Haitian self.

See all my friends are Haitian and I am too. #Zoelife but I was born here so I ain't a immigrant.

"Oh lawd its finna be a long day wit y'all" Nae said always being the peace maker.

***vote comments****

*** #zoelife