Chapter 24

***Nae's POV**(Janea!)

It felt good to tell the girls about what's been going on. I had a lot on my shoulders. Steven and I were suppose to make it. We were suppose to love each other forever.

"Nae...Nae" Steven said

"What!" I snapped

"Look Bae I was just mad. I really don't want a divorce. I love you"

"Nobody jokes about wanting a divorce"

"I know its just all we do is fight now and I couldn't take if. Baby you know I love you"

"No you don't. The o ly reason why we fight so much is because you don't want to own up to your cheating. You lying son of bitch!" I was fuming how dare you hurt me and try to tell me you love me.

"Aye who you talkin you" he said.

"The dumbass I fell in love with."

"Nae you ain't finna talk to me all sorts of way now. I said I was sorry." Men think a sorry and violence will fix everything. Well they're wrong.

"I will talk to you however I want. And I don't care for your sorrys. Take your sorry and shove it up your black ass. I hate you! I never want to see you again. Bitch you can die for all I care."

"Look at Nae growing some balls! Imma leave before I say shit that will make you really hate me" he said taking his keys and leaving.

I could never hate Steven. And he knew it.

**Flashback**

I was working at Frozen Mountain on a Saturday when a tall slim muscular guy came in line. He had a nice cut and pretty hazel eyes for a black guy.

"Welcome to umm uh" damn he was cute and his smile was not helping me.

"Frozen Mountain" BeBe said.

"Yea what she said" He laugh "What can I uh get you"

"I would like the rocky world frozen yogurt please" he said I'm his deep manly voice.

"What size"

"XL" he said.

'I bet you got something XL' I thought. Stop it Nae that is unchristian of you.

"What's the name sir"

"Steven"

"Steven okay I'll bring it to you" I said

"Uh how much"

"What"

"I didnt pay"

"OMG yea uh 7.23 is your total"

He handed me $10 and I gave him his change. He went and sat down. I look at BeBe who was making him his yogurt.

"Girl you look like you finna die" she said

"He is so cute"

"Go and get his number"

"I can barely remember my new when I look at him"

"Fine I'll do it"

"BEBE NO!"

"Bitch I ain't a dog don't be yelling no commands at me. OHOH! Here's your yogurt for your man."

I took the yogurt and headed toward Steven, not before trippi.g like 3 times

"Here is your yogurt please enjoy"

"Thank you uh"

"Janea" I said too quickly

"Ha Janea. Okay"

"Well bye" I said turning around heading towards the cashier stand.

"Wait! I need something"

"Do you need spoon?" I ask

"Nah I need your number"

I blush face off! "Okay let me go get it" I said

"I GOT IT!! ITS 954-333-6644"BeBe yelled from the kitchen

"Um what she said."

"I'll see you Janea" he said getting up with his yogurt.

Oh god please let him call me!!

**Fast Forward a 6 months later**

Steven and I fell so hard for each other. It was lie we were mad for one another. He was in college for Construction and I was for business. He was a Christian and so was I. I loved him dearly.

One night I slept over his house. When I woke up he wasn't there.

"Steven?"

No answer. I look to his side and saw a post it note.

'Follow the post it notes' So I got up and headed to the stairs. On the way down I saw the post it notes on the side of the wall of the stairs.

The first one said

'April 3 we met at Frozen Moutain'

Second one said

'April 10 we had our first date at Olive garden'

Third one

'April 12 Your father told me if I wasn't serious about you I may as well leave. But I was!'

Fourth one said

'April 13 we had our first kiss'

Fifth one said

'May 5 I threw you a surprise birthday party'

Sixth one

'May 20 we went out to the beach and I told you I love you'

Seventh One

'July 3 we celebrated our fourth month anniversary'

The last one read

'October 1....' that was today's date

"What's today." I said looking at the paper. I turn to head to the kitchen and saw Steven on his knees with a ring in his hand.

"And on October the 1 I ask you will you Janea Marie Baptistes be my wife"

At this point I was literally cryingy eyes out. " Of course I will marry you!!!/ I said jumping into his arms.

**End of Flashback**

It pains me to think of back then. I love Steven he's a good husband he just need to learn that I don't want to share him! Urgh maybe six months of knowing each other was too short to get married. I mean loom at LoLo she waited 3 years. Everything is going great for everyone but me.