Chapter 27

**Stevens POV**

I clean up the mess Nae did. She didn't hit me but a piece of glass scratch my face.

My phone rang "Yo" I answer.

"Aye nigga you going up Vegas with us right" C ask

"Yea imma support y'all wedding"

"Good and imma need you to slide by my house to get yo tux"

"For what"

"is you not gonna be in my wedding"

"Oh I didn't know"

"Nigga you fam imma holla at you later"

"Aight one"

"One"

I sat down thinking. Family. Hmh I remember I use to want to be like Caesar. With the money the fame the cars fancy clothes. Then I thought about if I join imma be disappointing my moms and Nae.So a nigga did his thing and finish school. That don't make me a weak nigga that makes me a smart nigga. I respect Caesar and Smiley don't get me wrong but I ain't with they lifestyle.

I ain't gonna front Vegas does sound nice though. Maybe this is what me and Bae need a vacation.

I got up and finish cleaning. I never wanted a divorce I was just you're of the fighting. Nae had never been so mad at me.

**Flashback**

"I don't want to talk about this" I yelled

"It's not that big of a deal"

"Yes it is. That makes me look weak like I can't buy my girl anything."

"Lolo won't judge"

"It ain't Lolo's money is Caesar"

"So"

"So really Nae. You think he's just gonna hand you the money".

"Yea....then we can have our dream wedding"

"No Nae he's gonna want something out of it"

"What are you trying to say"

"You know what I am trying to say"

"You think I'm going to sleep with my best friend boyfriend for money!!!!"

"I mean the way you talk so high and mighty of him it sounds like you want him and not me"

"Oh my gosh Steve how could you think so lowly of me. I am NOT a slut"

"I mean what you want me to think. For your birthday he bought you a diamond necklace. The diamond was the size of your head! You were all OMG Caesar and all over him like he a God!".

"It was a present. I didn't tell him to buy it for me he just did."

"Drop the discussion I have a headache"

"GOOD THE. I HOPE IT TYRNS INTO A BRAIN TUMOR THEN YOU DIE!!!!" she yelled as she slammed the door shut.

I mean I wasn't wrong. That shits embarrassing to know you can't afford your wife dream wedding. Damn fuck Caesar and his money. It ain't even legal money anyway.

**End of flashback**

That was our biggest fight.After that fight everything was smooth sailing until Nae suspect I'm cheating on her. But I am not. I spend all my time at work trying to make money. How does she thinks she gets her Christmas presents. Diamonds ain't cheap.My boss is getting old and he wants to pass the business down to someone he trust. Since he doesn't have kids he gonna pass it down to one of us. That's why I've been busting my ass off these last few months. If I get to be the owner of Hasol and Inc. Construction company imma be making 10x more than I do now.Then maybe me and Nae can have a re do wedding. And a new ring something she isn't a shame of.

She thinks I did t see how she turned her ring around so that the band was facing up when LoLo showed her ring at the hospital. That broke my heart. I bought that with my first paycheck when I got promoted. She use to love it now the whole LoLo thing got her hating it. That shit urkes me. I know imma get that position. And when I do imma be flexing on these hoes!! So is my baby!!!