Chapter 29

**LoLo**

Omg two  more weeks until my wedding!I waited so long for this to happen. I went through so much for this moment. Nothing is going to mess that up.

After we all pick our beds and got situated we all decide to go out. We all got in the limo lookin fly ass hell.

"Okay everyone we all must stick together okay" Nae said

"Nae gurl shut up and take this drink" Isis said. Isis was a heavy drinker but we all love her for it.

"Um what's in it" she ask

"Yo virginity bitch" BeBe said.

We all crack up drinking listenimg to music.

We arrive at Club Kitty and we skip the line and head straight for the door

"Excuse ladies where y'all going" the bouncer said.

"In where else" Janessa said seductively.

The man took the rope off the hook mand we went straight in to the bar.

"Wow I never seen such beautiful women in here before"

Nae giggled. Lawd!

"We all want 14 shots of Peach Ciroc and 7 sex on the beach" BeBe ordered.

"14!" Nae said

"2 for each silly" Janessa said wrapping her arms around Nae neck.

"Here you go" he said giving us our drinks.

"Alright ladies take your first shot and hold it up" BeBe said. We followed her orders "The first one is for a successful marriage between my best friend my sister Lorena and her bae my brother Caesar." she took her shot and we did too.

"The second one goes to you guts stay together forever and make cute babies" Nae said taking f her shot and we followed.

"And this drink tight here for the awesome sex your gonna have in making them kids" Tinashe said downing her drinks.

I was already buzz. I know tonight and tomorrow are gonna be filled with dancing and drinking. I am ready.

"Let's go shake our big booties" Tiny said.

"Girl you got the tiniest bootie here" Isis said

"Hoe yours is fake"

"But my man loves it"

We all laugh finishing our drkmls headed to the dance floor.

See you grabbin' on my tooly

She told me smack her on the booty

She say I got too many hoes

She say I got too many shows

But she twerking [8x]

Whats up, baby? I see you, you watching

Versace like Biggie, my watch is Rolly

This hoe say holly molly, you stole it

Oh, no, no, pay for it, be foreign, go touring

A nigga so burry, drive her out when hes snoring

He kiki for the free-free took lil kiki to Waikiki

Put Louis, with Gucci, put a hoochie with a hoochie

We do the hoochie coochie but Im still grabbing on my tooly

See me, baby, now Imma do it

She told me smack her on the booty

She say I got too many hoes

She say I got too many shows

But she twerking [8x]

Yas we were twerking a bitch couldn't tell us we weren't sexy and doin our thang.

**Smiley**

We walk up to the club and that

bitch was bangin.

"Aye let's go to the bar" Zach said.

We followed him and sat down. I look around saw the girls there. Ohoh wifey lookin bad ass fuck. But that was a lil too close to bae ass. He must not know.

"What can I get you men"

"Seven Heinken and seven rum on ice please" I order.

"Alright"

"Y'all ain't gonna order" I joked.

"Nigga what" Dayquan said.

"Keep yo panty on everybody hold yo drink we finna toast" They held they drink and I cleared my throat.

"I knew this yellow nigga for 14 years. I know him inside and out. I never thought he would settle down. And I know for a fact he's gonna be a good husband to a real sexy women. Man I love you and I. am honored to be yo man of honor. May God bless yo marriage and my future godchildren. Cheers!!!"

"Cheers" they yelled drinking they drink.

"Aye thank y'all for coming to share this day wit me"

"Man I ain't had nothing better to do" Guovianni said.

"Aye man anything for you" Andy said

"I did but the way the casino looking" Steven joke

"The way these bitches lookin" Dayquan said.

"Dayquan stay away from them white girls!!!" I joke before Caesar pulled me away and whispered to me..

"We're being followed." and walk away.

The fuck!!

The rest of the night we drank like no tomorrow. I can't wait for the actual bachelor party. We got weed, alcohol, strippers, and more weed all the way from Europe! But honsetly after Caesar said that to me he just killed my damn vibe. Who the fuck is following us....

Hey y'all comment below. Tell me how you feel about thus chapter and the characters!!

BeBe

Nae

LoLo

Isis

Janessa

Tiny

Tinashe

Caesar

Smiley

Steven

Giovanni

Zachariah

Andy

Dayquan?!?

Y'all still didn't guess BeBe real name!!!