Chapter 2

Caesar POV

I left early this morning. I didn't want to wake her up. Last night was crazy. She was asking too many questions knowing damn well Ion like that shit. I let my anger get the best of me and I grabbed her arm shaking her up a bit. It didn't hurt, at least I don't think so. Don't get me wrong I love LoLo she's the best thing in my crazy ass life. How we started was crazy and I ain't gonna lie..sweet. I miss the old us. I know my temper is what fucking us up but she ain't all that innocent either.

**Flashback**

We first met at the local laundry mat. I was suppose to be washing some towels for my Barber shop that I own, Nappy Heads. I never did laundry before my 'assistant' quit on me. I was looking for where they took dollars in the machine like all I saw was round thingys and it said push. So I push nothing happen, like what the hell. I look over and saw a short, light brown girl with a nice ass shape like, damn all that ass. Whosh I almost forgot what I came here for. I saw that she was putting quarters in the push thing and I finally understood but see Ion do that change shit so I hollar at her.

I said "Aye yo ma you know how do this shit?

"Uh um.." she studered I didn't want to be rude but I had to get back to the trap. My real job was dealing and yo boy was big. "Yes....no..." I ask

She shook her head really fast like a lil jit.It was cute

she said "Yes I do"

"Aight hey here you go. I'll come back in two hours." I handed her the money I had in my pocket hoping it was enough and I left. After I was done handling my business I went back to laundry mat.

"Aye ma you finish"

"Yes here you go" she handed me the basket and damn that shit smell good. Lisa(my former assistant) never had them smelling this good.

"Damn they smell nice how do that"

"Fabric softener" The fuck is that

"Huh"

"Here's the rest of your money. You only needed five dollars" What that's it I use to give Lisa like $400 that lying ass hoe. I like that ole girl gave me my money back but ion need it.

"Nah ma you keep it. For your service"

"Its a $195 left" she look shock but only she new that I make 20 times more than that, if not more

"So. it ain't nothing. Thanks for real for real" Ion know what I would have done with out her.

"Thank you for the money. I have to go." she took her basket and walk to the door. I didn't see another car so I knew she was walking

"Aye yo ma." I yelled

She turn her head towards me

"Yea"

"Let me give you a ride" I didn't wait for an answer I ran to her and took her basket and put it in my trunk and put mine next to hers. I open the passenger door and she went in.

She showed me where she lived. It was a small house and there was one light on upstairs. She look at the window with the light on and was scared. I wonder why. I pop the trunk and she said I didn't need to get out and thanks for the ride.

"No prob ma. Aye what's your name"

"Lorena but everybody call me LoLo"

"Aight LoLo I hope I see you again"

"Goodnight ummm"

"Caesar baby girl"

She blush and and said my name. It sounded good coming out of her mouth. She close the door and walk slowly to the house with her basket tuck under her arm. I waited until she went in and thought about her smile and dimples and that ass!!

**End of Flashback**

Never in my life would I think that laundry would lead to my Ride or Die. I would do anything for LoLo and that's a fact! I love her and I wonder why the hell she didn't leave me yet. It makes me happy to know she didn't but a part of me wish she would. Ion deserve to be love. Ion know how to love. I hate to see her cry and so weak. She a strong independent woman. Do you know what I mean!

**update soon

**what cha think so far?!?

***I love comments so comment plzzzzz