Chapters 25

**LoLo POV**

The past couple of weeks has been nothing but wedding. We got the venue, flowers,food,everything but my wedding dress. I have been to four places and none of them have what I am looking for.

"Aight bitch my friend works here and she said she might have what you want" BeBe said. Everybody has been fed up with me and my dress issues.

"I hope so" I said entering the small beautiful shop.

"Hello welcome to Happily Ever After. Whose the bride"

"I am" I said raising my hand.

"Okay why don't you all take a seat. Let me get a pencil and pad and I'll be back"

"Okay" we said and we all sat down. I heard Nae say Amen.

"Uh Nae"

"Oh I was just praying that you find a dress because I am tired!!" We a laugh at her sillyness. as the lady came back with her things.

"Okay what are you looking for" she ask

"Uh not much"

"Okay give me a brief description of what you want"

"I want a white long mermaid style dress with a low cut. With pearls and bling maybe sleeves uh I want it to have lace and I want it to have a belt with diamonds and pearls. I want it to be tight fitted. The back can be out. The train gotta be long. I want to feel sexy pretty and happy in this dress. Can you do that"

The lady look at me and stood up.

"I'll go pull out some dresses"

"Okay"

"Well this gonna take some time." Be complained.

"Alright ma'am just go to the green fitting room and you'll see three dresses"

I went to the fitting room and saw the dresses. They were pretty but they weren't what I wanted. I tried the first one on. It was lace with sleeves and an embellish belt. I went out and showed the girls.

"Its pretty" Nae lied

"Ion like it" BeBe said

"Urgh next one"

I went for the second and they didn't like and the third was just dreadful.

"I can't believe I didn't find what I wanted!" I cryed.

"WAIT!!! I may have the dresses but its a lil pricey"

"Well damn bitch go get it"BeBe said.

As soon asbi saw it I knew it was the one. It was long mermaid style. It had lace and a deep cut in the front. The back was out but it had pearls going across it like necklaces. The train was long. It was beautiful.

"OMG LoLo you look so pretty"

"Oh imma need to borrow this dress she. me and Smiley get hitch"

"And here you go." She put a belt with diamond and pearls on it. The pattern was like flowers. It was beautiful. Then she put on my veil. It was a short one only covered my eyes. The headband part was silver and diamonds pattern flowers. I couldn't lie I look beautiful.

"How much is it"

"With everything you have on"

"Yea"

"Uh $600,590.33"

"Wow" me and the girls say. It was over my budget by $500,590. I began to cry

"Oh Lo don't cry you'll find another dress" Nae said giving me a tissue

"No...I...Won't" I said in between blowing my nose.

"Girl just ask Caesar. Like I know for a fact he spends more than that in a week" BeBe said

"Like frfr" Nae said

"He's paying v for everything else this was the one thing I said I could afford." I said.

"Man just ask anyway. You know you love that dress and Caesar loves anything you love so bitch get yo money and then get yo dress" BeBe said.

I took the dress off and headed to the car without saying anything else to anyone.

I wanted that dress. I just didn't want Caesar to buy it.

Okay readers plz leave as many comments and votes. I am trying to get 100 votes for each chapters. Tell me how you feel about the characters.

LoLo?!?

Caesar?!?

BeBe?!?!

Smiley?!?

Janea?!!

Steven?!?

Also guess what BeBe real name!!! Winner gets a shoutout.!