Chapter 11

**LoLo POV

"LoLo got some digit last night. Huh." BeBe ask while we we're driving back to Caesar and my place. I couldn't stay with BeBe forever and hide. I am no longer afraid and last night showed me that.

"He was cute right and very smooth. He wasn't all pushy like I wanna get in your panties."

"Yas he was girl. My bitch done upgrade. Did you see Smiley though. He was checking yo gurl out."

"Really was" I said laughing. BeBe had a crush on Smiley ever since high school. They talk on a friendly level but it never got serious.

We reach the mansion and BeBe turn to me. I already know what she was going to say to me.

"Now if anything happens just call me. Be safe and don't fall for him. Be strong and don't show fear. Just think WWBBD."

"what's that"

"What would BeBe Do. Duh!"

"Omg lol okay I will.Thanks for everything Be. Drive safe okay."

"I will love you" she said as she pull out the driveway.

I went yo the double doors and pulled out my keys and unlock the door. It was the same way I left it. Just a little more messy. I went upstairs to see the bed made neatly. Caesar never made the bed. It was just how I left it. Did he not sleep here?

I heard a footstep and I turn around facing Caesar who was leaning by the door frame.

"So you back"

"I live here don't I?"

"Yea I miss you baby" He said walking towards me trying to hug me.

"I back but I'm not back with you"

"Excuse me?"

"I need to live here till I can get my own place. I had enough of your verbal and physical abuse. Its tiring not only physical but emotional too. I deserve better or at least I think I do. I never did you wrong so please accept my understandings"

"Baby you know I never wanted to hurt you. I love you. I'll do anything please. I'll get help if I have to just don't leave me. You can have as much space as you want just don't leave I need you. And of course you can stay here baby please some leave me."

I tried so hard not to cry but I let a few tears slid. Don't do it LoLo be strong BeBe voice ran through my head.

"Caesar I have a lot of thinking to do. Before I can say anything else just let me say this. I love you always did but you have so much changing to do before I be with you. If you don't change your ways I'll never be with you. I want to get married and have kids someday. Tell me how will that look. Their daddy is beating up their mommy. No way will I bring children in that environment. Now excuse me I'll be staying in the guest room"

"No I can't sleep in here. Not with out you. I'll sleep in the first room. I have to go. See you around Lorena." he said leaving.

I knew he was hurt. Caesar could never hide his emotions well. And he called me by my real name. I felt bad but he needed to hear what I've been holdings in. I hope he meant what he said about getting help.

**Later that day***

I was sitting on the bed extremely bored when my phone rang. It was an unknown number but I answered anyway and I was glad I did.

"Hello" I said

"Hey pretty you remember me"

"Of course."

"Who am I"

"Your that guy AF club Heat. I never caught your name"

"Czar" Oo the way he said was so so manly. Ah instant wetness

"Nice name my name is Lorena but they call me LoLo "

"_Cute for cute girl" I was blushing mad hard. What is this guy doing to me.

"Haha stop"

"Whatchu doin tonight."

"Nothing"

"Why don't you I come thru and we go catch a bite to eat."

"I would love that. I promise I won't forget my card"

"Ha you good ma. I'll pick you up around what...8:30"

"Sounds good to me" I said all calm in collected.

"Aight then see soon baby girl."

"Alright bye" I said as soon as we hung up I was jumping up and down like I was my first date or whatever. I quickly called BeBe and Nae on a three way call.

"Gurl yassss I finna come and help you get ready. You need to look good as fuck!!" Be said

"Um I hate to ask this but what about Caesar" Nae ask

"What about him" I said

"Bout damn time!" Bebe said

We all laugh and talk for a while and after we hang up I decided to talk a beauty nap. I want to look fresh and rejuvenated for Czar. I can't wait I haven't been on a date with a man beside Caesar since like in high school. Oh gosh!!!!!!