Chapter 28

***BeBe POV***

We finally land in Las Vegas!! Thank god because my ass was sure hurting. Plus the flight attendant wanna be stingy with the food. I was like a bitch ain't first class suppose to have fruits, ordureves, and champagne. Like the fuck. Anyway Nae, the bride to be, and me got in the rented car and headed to Four Season Hotel.

"Hello welcome to the Four Season" the man at the desk said not looking at us.

"Hello" we said

He look up "Are you guys lost. I believe Marriott hotel is down the street."

"Excuse me?" LoLo said.

"Oh you guys have a reservation"

"Yes they do and so do we" Caesar said as the rest of the guys came in. There were the same amount as us. Thank God we all had a bae. Cuz two things I told them bitches not to bring 1) Drama 2) there periods. Cuz a bitch just ain't got the time!

"Name please"

"Rome"

"Oh two Presidential suite for you guys"

This bitch! So like we Haitians can't be at a five star hotel ohoh!!

"Can we get our keys" I said impatiently.

"Here you go" handing Caesar two cards.

"Makak(dumb ass)" I said under my breath.

"Let's go" Smiley said.

We all head to the third floor. The presidential suites took up the whole floor so we can do whatever we want. So you know we finna TURNT UP BITCHES!!!!!!!

***Caesar POV***

We got to the third floor and I open the double door for the guys. There was seven of us in total. Me, Smiley, Steven, Dayquan, Andy, Giovionni, Zachariah. To be honest I was closet with Smiley and Steven. The rest were husband of LoLo friends and I said why not invite them too.

"Damn this shit nice" Dayquan said.

Smiley went to the big bed and sat his stuff down.

"Nigga move yo shit" I said.

"Bitch nah first come first serve"

"Pussy you can't read. It says reserve for Caesar" I said picking up the card on the bed.

"Man fuck you" he said taking his shit off.

"Yea that's what I thought."

"Bitch only cuz you gettin married"

"Y'all shut up" Steven said

"Well excuse the fuck out of me" I said

"Brah you need to stop hangin with BeBe you starting to sound like her."

"First of all she got that from me and second let's get out of here"

"Yea there was a bar down the street" Giovanni said.

"Aye turn up" Zachariah said.

We freshen up and headed out. We gotta show these Vegas nigga how to tur. up Florida style.