Chapter 19

**Caesar POV

"Wait hold up BeBe!"

"Yup" Smiley said

"Nah BeBe my sister"

"Yas nigga BeBe my bae"

"Damnnnnnn"

"I know right"

I can't believe she killed Czar. Just like that. We finna go into business together. Damn where the hell are they. I miss LoLo. I hope she's okay.

"We here!!!!!!" BeBe yelled

"Shush girl my nigga resting" Smiley said.

"Who you shushing chein"

"Damn shut up" I said. Giving me a headache.

"Don't think you special cuz you in a hospital." she said right when LoLo entered the room. She was looking down.

"Ahh Be let's go gets some food" Smiley said getting BeBe out so I can have some alone time with LoLo. Without Smiley she would've never left.

"Come here" I said.

She walks over to the edge of the bed. Head still down.

"Look at me LoLo" she shook her head no.

"Please"

She look up there was a hand print on her cheek.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to get you hurt. I would never betray you like that.  I didn't want to leave he made me. Please don't hate Caesar!!!" she cried out.

All of this could've been avoided if you didn't go out with that nigga. Then again if I never hurt you you wouldn't be chasin after niggas.

"Go to my pant pocket please" I said. It was time to stop playing games. She went to it.

"Look in the pockets there is something in there bring it to me"

She look and pulled out a blunt. Really.

"Caesar you can't smoke this in here".

"Keep looking" She kept looking and found my knife. Kett man phone. I shook my head no and she went on and finally found the red little box.

"What is it"

"Lorea.."

"Oh no your cutting me off ain't you".

"Shut up and listen....Lorena look its been four years since I met and loved you. I know where your headed and what you want. What I want is whatever you want. I love you and you know it. And I think its time that we show the world the definition of love my baby!" I open the box and her eyes got wide.

"Lorena baby will you be my wife?"

"Omg Caesar I I don't know its so pretty and it looks expensive....."

Blah Blah Blah

"Yes or no LoLo"

"Say yes!" BeBe and Smiley yelled

"Gurl you better get yo man" Nae said.

"Caesar I love you but no"

"Bish whet" everybody said. My heart drop.

The Chains of Love (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara