Chapter 8

LoLo POV

After an hour or so I finally had enough strength to get up and gather my things and head to Bebe's place.

*Knock Knock*

No answer I knew BeBe slept hard but damn

*BANG BANG BANG**

"Who the fuck is knocking on my door at this time." she yelled "I be damn if its the police cuz I ain't got shit in here and if somebody die this bitch right here did not see or here anything so you might as well get the f-" she yank the door open.

"Oh it's this hoe." I had my head down so she didn't see my bruise face.

"C-C-Can I stay here tonight" I ask my voice trembling. Lift my head and she was in shock.

"Mezzzaaammmiiiiii(oh my god) I'm going to jail for murder. Get inside and go to my room. Let me get you an ice pack and find my gun. He gonna get his.Hs tryin to be Ike ass. You ain't like Tina Turner you got crazy Haitian bitches as friends. Oooo he must not know I mean. "

I walk in and went upstairs. I hope she does kill him I'll say it was me.

"Here you go cheri mwen(my baby)"

The ice pack hurt as first but felt better.

"Now tell me what happen. Imma ass rape him then make him choke on his on dick. Play with it."

I took a deep breath and told her everything. Every time I stop to take a breath she threaten him.

"LoLo I'm sorry I was mad. If it wasn't for me this wouldn't happen"

"It's not your fault. I'll anyways stick up for you. I love you"

"I love you more" she said pulling me into a tight hug. I soon drifted to sleep thinking about what to do next.

**Next Day**

"LoLo you can press charges." Nae said.

"It's fine" it wouldn't do good anyway he knew like half the officers . He will get out in matter of seconds so what's the use.

"Fine have it your way!"

"Come on Nae he's a thug. He knows people. It's no use."

"Ion know how someone like you ended up with his yellow looking like he belong on the Simpsons ass"

"Oh god I can't deal." Nae said

"You hungry. I got du riz,layo, and sauce pwa(rice,Haitian collard greens, beans)" BeBe be busting down. I just shook my head no.

"Let's go out in a couple of days.Like a girls night out" Be suggested

"Yea we can go bowling and go out to eat"Nae chimed in

"As my as fun that sounds I was thinking about going out clubbing and gettin shit faces." BeBe said

"As long as someone's the designated driver"

Oh lawd I thought. I aint ready to go out yet.