Chapter 37

**Steven

I was out walking trying to find a jellewer. I wanted to surprise Nae and get her something nice so she wont feel left out with the whole wedding thing. Smiley went out and BeBe a damn 32 karat diamond earrings. Like really nigga!!

"Welcome to Jared's how can I help you"

"Yea I'm looking for a Pandora bracelet for my wife"

"Aw what's the occasion" Nothing really just tryin keep her happy I felt like saying.

"Uh she's pregnant"

"Oh that's so sweet! Well I will give you all your choice of charms and you'll pick them out and create your bracelet okay"

"Okay"

"Now gold or silver"

"Gold"

"Alrighty then I'll be back"

I looked around as I waited and saw some nice looking rings. Maybe when I get the job promotion we'll renew our vows and I'll get her a new ring!

When the lady came back I started picking out things.

A heart, a ring, baby, music note, and some other. She took everything to the back and went to create it. When she was done she ringed it up.

"That will be $355.34"

I handed her $400 and she gave me my change and stuff.

ai head back to the hotel and went to the girls room. I told Nae we were going on a date so she should be ready. I knock on the door and she came out looking very beautiful a in a black dress.

"Are you ready" I ask giving her a kiss.

"Yes am I. Where we going?"

"Don't worry about it" I said.We headed to a fancy restaurant called Lola's. Google review gave it five star so I know it has to be A1.

When we got there I told the  hostess I had a reservation.

"Alright here is your table your waitress will be with you in a minute." she said giving us two menus and leaving.

"Steven this is too much now"

"No it ain't bae you deserve it"

"Why"

"For being the prettiest wife ever"

"Awe stop it!"

"Hello my name is Kasie what will you all like to drink" Kasie the waitress said

"Let me get a Dr.Pepper" I said.

"Uh Peach Ice tea"

"Alright I will be back to get your order" Kasie said

The whole night me and Nae had silly conversation and laughed. During dessert I decided to give her present.

"Nae I got you something"

"No there more"

"Yes there is here open it" icdaid handing her the black box.

She open it and eyes went wild.

"Oh Stevie this look expensive. You really shouldn't have"

"Nae I love you I want to give you things. Your a good wife and your going to be the best mama ever"

"I love you Steven"

"I love you too"

a/n short chapter again LOL they will get longer after this because shit it about to get REAL!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!
I WANT 50 COMMENTS AND 50 VOTES!!!

nae gifts?!?!
Steven?!?!
Bebe earnings.
Go see everything on my books IG @alsinabooks y'all follow like frfr!!

As always @_trippyshvt3 books are on point!!!