Chapter 17

**LoLo POV

It was the grand opening of Belle Madam. I was so excited! My dreams are coming true. Everything was just right. Just the way BeBe, Nae, and I wanted it to be. It was truly a beautiful boutique. Janae shoe line was on point. BeBe lingerie line was sexy and flirty. And my clothing line was sexy, sophisticated, and fun. I couldn't ask for a better grand opening. There was so much people.

"Damn all these people" Be said

"For real though I didn't think it would be that many" Nae added

"Me neither"

"C really came through though" Nae said

"I guess"

"You guess.....the fuck. did you thank him for the place and the contractors and the money and putting you through college to be a legal business owner" Be said

"No"

"You really should" Nae said

"OMG just a couple of months ago y'all were telling me to leave him"

"He's changing and he is really trying" Nae said

"Whatever I need to go" I said and left them there. Czar was in the corner waiting for me.

"Well damn don't my baby look nice"

"Thank you"

"This place looks nice"

"Thank you "

"How the hell did you afford this place."

"Uh I worked really hard" I lied.

"You ready to leave. We can celebrate at my house" he said grabbing my waist.

"What we celebrating"

"Your successful grand opening and you moving in"

"Czar baby"

"Don't baby me. We are getting your stuff tomorrow morning"

"Alright"

I didn't want to move down at Lake Worth. But if bae ain't comfortable with me down here then alright.

**Czar POV**

I had her right where I needed her. Caesar ain't gone run shit anymore.Not without his precious girl. Honestly I could care less about LoLo. She was cool and sweet and whatever. But she to damn innocent like she won't let a nigga hit. Shit was pissing me off. I mean if we are going to be together for one more day then let me see what's so special about yo pussy. Like damn bitch!

**Caesar POV**

"Yo them niggas driving by our houses" Smiley said frustratedly.

"Who"

"Lake Worth boys"

"Man they ain't gone do shit all this time Lake Worth been underneath us. Since when they wanna be on top."

"Nigga they couldve been plotting"

"Kett man(fuck man)"

"BeBe rubbing that Creole off you"

"Really is. I need to get away from her"

"Don't talk about bae like that" he said all serious and shit.

I laugh "Nigga for real"

"Zoe shit. How about I said something about Lo new bae"

"I bust a cap in yo ass" I said seriously.