Chapter 12

**Caesar POV**

I ain't gonna lie LoLo saying that really hurt me. I can't believe I push her away. I love her she the only girl I will ever love. The fact that I'm hurting her by me putting my hands on her makes me sick to my stomach. I never cheated on LoLo I mean why would I. Its crazy thinking about how I never been wit another girl while being with LoLo. Before LoLo I had a main and like 3 sides. Present to LoLo she my main dish, appetizer, dessert, everything. I can't lose her I just can't. The day I ditch her for our date was the day I was going to wife her. She would've said no anyway so what's the point. Now I got a 32 carat pink diamond ring in my pocket. Shit cost me $350,00 and only because my buddy hook a brother up. Inside it said my one and only and the date we made it official. July 3,2011.

I drove to Doctor.Rean private office. I promise LoLo I would get help and Rean is the best therapist/psychologist in town. He told me he would live to help. LoLo the only one who would make me see a damn shrink. Don't get twisted thou cuz I will still murk a nigga in a heart beat. Play wit it.

"Good evening Mr. Rome. Please have a seat. Remember everything you tell me us confidential. Even the police can't get me to talk. And its fine opening up to me. The more you open to me the more I open to you and help you."

"Aight that's coo."

"Alright then I will begin asking basic questions and you will answer honestly and then you will tell me what's the reason you came here. Sounds good."

"Yes sir."

"Let's begin by me asking would you like anything to drink or eat"

"Uh no I'm fine" Even though I haven't ate anything since the LoLo I wasn't hungry my appetite was gone.

"Where did you grow up as a child"

"Born and raise right here"

"Did you live with both parents"

"Yea" he seems shock. What every black mom had to be a single mom.

"What was that like"

"Horrible" I hated my childhood.

"How so?"

"My mom struggle to pay bill my dad was a lazy ass and got on everybody"

"You aren't the only child"

"No I wasn't but I am now." I  hate to talk about this.

"What do you mean"

"I had an older sister,Christy. She's dead."

"How did she die"

"My dad drop her out the window in our apartment. We lived on the third floor"

"Where was your mother"

"She tried to pull her back inside but wasn't strong enough." It was the worst day of my life. No body knows this but me,my mom,my pops,and God.

"Where were you"

"I was five I couldn't do anything but hit his leg."

"How old was Christy"

"She was eight"

"Why did he do it"

"He was drunk and he had this idea that my mom cheated and it wasn't his child"

"Is it true"

"No my mom was faithful"

"What about you"

"He didn't throw me out the window he threw me down the stairs"

"Why"

"I was in the way of him trying to escape going to jail for murder"

"Where was your mom"

"Downstairs along with the whole neighborhood crying around my dead sister body." A tear fell down my face. "My mom was never the same she left town the next day and left me alone in that apartment. It wasn't until the landlord came in was I ever found and put in a group home. I spent two months off of tomato's and bread. I was sick and had to be hospitalized for another two months"

"Did they found your father"

"No but I did"

"What happen"

"I killed him" I wipe my face "He was going on about how I better not tell anyone and balh blah blah so I shot him twice in the head. One for sister the other for my mom."

"Was that satisfying"

"Hell Yea"

"Why are you here Caesar Rome"

"I need help. I want to stop hurting my the one I love."

"I can help you but it ain't going to be easy its going to take time. My assistant is going to help you set up dates for you to come see me.Do you like the office or do you prefer your house"

"No office is fine thank you" I said standing up.

"Thank you for talking and opening up to me"

"Thank you for listening"

"I forgot to ask what happen to your mom"

"She hang herself. She left me a note. Told me she loved me and she was sorry. And she wasn't my birth mother."

"Who is your birth mother"

"LeAnne Jean Pierre"

"Did you meet her"

"No"

"Go meet her that is your homework"

"Alright I'll do it tomorrow."

I left his office I was to see him three time a week. It felt good to talk about that shit. I've kept it in for 20 years. Imma get help and get my LoLo back I had to. I ain't loosing anymore women I love in my life anymore.

I decided not to wait till tomorrow to meet my birth mother. I called one of my his and they texted my the address if where she lived. It was about forty five minutes away from here

It was a little pink house. Yo nigga was a nervous wreck. I knock on the door.

"Who is it"that voice sounded familiar. "What the fuck you doin here"BeBe said opening the door.

"Whatchu doing here"

"Visiting my mama house bitch"

"Fuck you I got the wrong house. Where do LeAnne Jean Pierre live."

"Here why that's my mama"

No she ain't she's lieing no way she's related to me

"She's my birth mother" I said quietly.

"Mommy!!!" she yelled

What the fuck is going on!