Chapter 6

LoLo POV

I was so happy that next week came so quickly. The rest of the week C has been doing everything just right. Breakfast in bed,little gifts here and there,bubble bath, and some good food. And I have returned the favor with things he like, if you know what I mean*wink wink*. Everything was going perfect. Which is great since our four year anniversary us coming up. Am I getting what I wanted? My old loving Caesar and possibly a ring!!!

I haven't seen C so I texted him about what time was he picking me up.

**text convo**

L: when are u picking me up

C: just get ready I'll pick u up around 8ish

L: alrighty then I love you!!

C: I love you too!

**end of text convo**

I got ready and put on my short violet bandage Vera Wang dress with white red bottom heels. I wore the gild charm bracelet that Caesar bought me and a gold cocktails ring. I sprayed some juicy couture perfume and went downstairs to wait for Caesar.

  I look at the time and say it was eight thirty and decided to call him. I called three times and he didn't pick up. I texted no reply . I was getting worried. Time flew and next thing you know it was 10. I called Jayceon, Caesar best and only friend.

Caesar POV

Niggas up north think they can fyck with me. Hell nah! I ain't wit that fufu lame ass shit. Don't fuck wit my business cause when you do you fucking wit my money!

"Aye yo C finna go to the trap" my best man/brother/right hand man said.

Jayceaon and I have been in this game since birth. We polar opposites but when we come together ain't shit nobody can say to us. Play with it!

"Yea not fo long though" remembering that I told LoLo I was picking her up at 8.

We head to the trap in his black out Ferrari and was blasting some music.

I do it for my daddy, I do it for my mama

Them long nights, I swear to God I do it for the come up

And well I be beating on my chest, in the jungle, aye

Money on money, I got commas in every bank

Sunday through Monday I've been grindin' with no sleep

Talkin' 'bout takin' somethin' from me, like no way

Thugger Thugger, that's my brother, brother

You don't want no trouble trouble or you can get these fists, knuckle knuckle

Buckle up like a seatbelt or I'll shoot yah

Punchin' on the gas, too fast, and I lose yah

Give me a bed, I'll do her, I want a head, Medusa

I swear a nigga gone cause this strong I'm blowin' super

Grindin' for a new day

I'm skatin', like that nigga Lupe

Hey, I'm on the top just like toupee

Hey, I'm in her mouth just like toothpaste

I'm on the top of the mountain

Puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginn

We got to the trap and the guys began giving out joints and some beer. Shit when that alcohol and kush started kicking in my system ion remember nuthin.

  It wasn't till Jay started shaking me and throwing water in my face did I remember about LoLo.

                    SHIT!!!

I got up and went to my car and left. When I got home I saw LoLo in the porch. It was 1 in the morning.

"Bae let me explain"

She got up and went inside. I felt bad but damn it wasn't my fault.