Chapter 34

**Caesar

I went up to our room and went right to Stevens bed. I took the covers off and flip the bed. Nothing. I look under the bed and something take up. I slowly pulled it off. I unwrap it and saw that it was a bomb. The fuck! Steven ain't smart enough to make a bomb so I know he ain't tryin something. But who is. The bomb was one of those remote controlled ones. It took a while but I finally under stood. THE FUCKING WATCH!!! The watch is the remote to set the bomb off. Giovanni tryin kill me. This nigga!! I began looking for the watch and I couldn't find it. So I took the bomb and threw it out the window. It landed in a water statue.

"Eps....eps"I knew it was Marie Jane because only a true Haitian say that. Hence BeBe!.

"What do you know. And how do you know" ask. I didn't have time for her riddles a nigga out here tryin to kill me.

"Chita(sit down)" she said.

We sat down on the couch and she began speaking.

"Mwen de genye on rev. Mwen wea defey a pi mwen wea ou mwen avec zoumi ou onm WAP mouri ce ou pap fey attention oui(I had a dream that there was fire and I saw you and your friend. Your gonna die if you don't pay attention".

"How did you know about the watch and the bed"

"Ti gayson sa very bad. Le de avec petit mwen a. Le touye mouin oui! Le de na prieson.(He is very bad. He was with my daughter. He kills people. He was in jail"

"What do I do"

"OHOH touye li!( Kill him)"

I laugh "What else"

"The girls watch the girls"

"What girls. Which one. Lolo..Bebe-"

"Marie Jane room 232A" her boss yell as he walk by

"Touye li too! Li pa bon(kill him too.He aint good)"

I laugh but I needed to know about the girls.

"Which girls Marie Jane"

"All" she said and left me there feeling sick. I swear if anyone hurts LoLo or BeBe Imma go off.

**BeBe

Yea the pool!! Bout time we do something that ain't wedding related.

"Y'all there are some fine men out here" Tiny said.

"Don't you gotta man" Nae ask

"Yea so" she said walking towards the pool.

I look at Nae she was too busy looking for a spot to sit at. So I push her in the pool.

"Ahhhh BeBe I hate you!!!" she yelled.

I was laughing crazy when Smiley pop out of nowhere pushing me into the pool.

"Nigga!"I yelled.

"I love you baby" he said.

"My weave is wet" I cried

"See that's why I like white girls" he said.

"Get shot" I said pulling his feet so he can fall in too.

"My baby strong" he said kissing me in the pool.

"Ewww y'all nasty" Isis said.

"Leave them alone" Giovanni said kissing on Isis.

"Nows whose nasty" I whispered. I still don't trust him.Not after what Lolo said.

"Bae what's wrong"

"I'll tell you later "

The rest of the day we all spend swimming playing around and we all went out to eat at a big fancy place.

"That was a good night" Janessa said.

"Yea it was" Tinashe chimed in.

"I am ready to KO"Nae said.

"Man Nae you can never hang" I said.

"I'm pregnant I need sleep"

"This bish bout to use that excuse for EVERYTHING" LoLo joke.

We laugh and talk for the rest of the night. We talk so much we got knock out.

A/N short chapter I know!! Go check out my new book We Outchea!!! Show it some love vote and comment!!! Let me know how y'all feel about it!!!!
Go check out my girl @_trippyshvt3 books!!!!