Chapter 7

LoLo POV

When I called Jay there was a bunch of noise and he sounded very intoxicated. I knew if he was drunk and high so was C. I can't believe he forgot about me. And he has the nerve to apologize. No nigga the least you could've do is call.

"Baby look I'm sorry" he said trying to hug me.

I swerve his ass and went to the bathroom to change into a big T-shirt. I was so mad that I didn't realize he was still taking to me.

"Lo is you listening to me"

"Goodnight"

"LoLo I'm trying to explain. I was working"

"On what....smoking a joint"

"It want even like that"

Is he seriously trying to lie to me. I then the light off and went to bed. I wasn't going to put up with his antics anymore. I deserve better than this. I hate to say but Janae and BeBe was right he ain't worth it.

**Next Morning**

"Girl I can't believe him. How he gon ditch you like that" BeBe yelled

"So irresponsible of him" Nae chimed in.

"Ugh I was so mad. Like I was looking for to this date. I thought he change"

"These niggas are sorry and I'm telling you leave him!"

I sigh I knew they we're right but something kept pulling me back to him.

"We can only give you advice its up to you to listen. We can't tell you what to do with your love life."Nae said

"Shiiidddd you can't but I can. Bitch leave that sorry peanut head pencil dick looking like August Alsina on crack ass. Ki coze sa(what it is this)"

(a/n this is creole the language Haitians speak)

As BeBe said that we heard a loud thud and we all turn looking at a very salty Caesar.

"That's our cue to leave. Come on Be" Janea said grabbing her things headed for the door. "Hello Caesar. Long time no see. Well good bye you guys....BeBe let's gooo!!"

"Nah you go head imma kick wit my girl tonight." Be said getting very comfortable in her seat which was actually Caesars favorite lazyboy recliner.

"Bye Nae I'll text you later. Drive safely" I said to Nae still looking at Caesar who was looking at Bebe.

With that she left I look at BeBe getting comfortable and shook my head. This finna be a long night.

"Hey baby where the dinner at. I'm hungry" Caesar finally said coming over and kissing me on my cheek.

"I completely forgot I was so busy catching up with the girls."

"You still can make something"

"Hell nah he got you fuck up" BeBe said.

"Was I talking to you?" C said

"Did I ask you if you were talking to me?"

"Don't you get disrespectful up in my house"

"Don't you start yelling at me this is just as much of LoLo house as it is yours."

"Guys stop it" I said getting in between them.

"Tell that bitch she got two minutes to get her shit and leave" he said through clench teeth.

"Hell nah!!!!! My name is BeBe chien(dog)"

"Be calm down. No need to yell."

"Hold up you just let him call me that. Aight I see how this is now. You must really like pencil dick if you let this weak ass nigga have you wrapped around his finger".

With that she got her stuff and slam the door shut before I can reply.

"Why did you do that" I yelled at him. I never seen BeBe so mad at me before.

"Did what"

"You don't have to be so rude to her. She was keeping me company in this lonely house."

"Man ion even want to get in it with you"

"No you will not disrespect my friends like that."

"What did I say" he said getting angry and loud

"Urghh they are sooo right about you. You are selfish and you only care for your self." I said while stomping up the stairs.

I began packing my clothes and necessaries that I'll need.

"Where you going?"

"I'm leaving. I need some space from you"

"Space the fuck you need space from. You ain't leaving!"

"Yes I am" I said as I grab my bag and went down stairs. I took my keys and went to the couch to get my phone.

"No you ain't LoLo!" he yelled grabbing my bag and throwing it across the room.

"Watch me" I said and went to retrieve my bag.

"Haha you think you can actually leave." he said and grabbed me roughly. "Lolo baby I own you. Them clothes in that bag..I bought them. The keys you got in your hands I bought that car!!! Now I SAID YOU AIN'T LEAVING!!!" he screamed I cried because I was so scared. I tried to break away but I didn't.

"Let me go!!!"  I yelled

" Get your hoe ass up in that room got me all mad and shut. What chu think you is a queen. Bitch please. Get in the room and get ready for what you do best " he said letting me go.

I couldn't believe him. How could he say something like that to me. I got. soo mad that next thing I know the back of my hand collided with his yellow cheek. *SMACK** I was stun I never hit him before. It felt soo good! His face was to the side and you can see my hand print o. his cheek. His jaw was clenched and his nostrils were flaring. He was mad. I ran knowing what was to come. But I was to slow.

He grabbed me from behind and threw me down. He punch me over and over and over. Then he kick and kick and he pick me up and lifted me over the glass coffee table we had in the living room.

"Please please stop. I'm sorry please don't do it" I cried quietly. He held me over the glass and he threw me into the kitchen. My back slam with the refrigerator door. The pain was unbearable. I slid down the door and cried I couldn't move. I look at the clock in front of me 12:00 am.

      Happy Anniversary Caesar