Chapter 18

***LoLo POV

I woke up in the middle of the night in Czar's bed. I don't remember a thing that happen since Caesar. I got out the bed and was headed for the bathroom until I heard Czar's voice.

"Y'all some dumbasses for real. I said to shoot the girl not Caesar. If ya shoot Caesar make sure you kill him.......Nah that nigga ain't dead and the bitch ain't either..... Go to the fucking hospital and finish the job."

I couldn't believe what I heard! This is a dream. Czar is the good guy. He wouldn't hurt me right?!? I back myself in the room and called BeBe.

"BeBe I need your help. Please please don't yell."

"What the fuck you calling me for. You left Caesar there to die."

"No u didn't have a choice"

"What do you mean"

"Listen I need you to pay close attention to Caesar okay. Imma try to leave. If you don't see me in ten just tell Caesar that I love him and thank you"

"LoLo what's going-" I hang up when Czar busted threw the door.

"Who were you talking to"

"BeBe she was telling me Caesar didn't make it" I lied.

"Awe that's sad"

"Yea well I'm going to go see her"

"Who"

"BeBe"

"Nah baby you cool right here"

"You can't stop me"

"Yes I can" he said grabbing my hand.

"Let go of me" I yelled.

"Who the fyck is you yellin at" he said slaping me.

I held my cheek. I am done being push over. I grab the knife off the counter and pointed it at him.

"Bitch put the knife down. You ain't gonna do shit"

"Try me" I said. He lunge forward and I slice his forearm. 

"Ahhh you bitch" he yelled in pain. He lunge again this time I was too slow. He knock the knife out of my hands and pin me down. I manage to turn around lying on my belly reaching for the knife. He hit me in my head and I fell back down. I was gonna give up till I heard the front door open and three bullet shots. I closed my eyes.

'Jesus did I die' I thought I said in my head.

"Bitch get yo ass up" BeBe yelled

"BeBe" I yelled jumping in her arms. She held me like a five year old and said.

"If you ever hang up on me again imma cut yo pretty hair and turn it into some inches for my head. Okay"

"Can we leave" I said

"Of course let me call Caesar boys to clean this mess up"

"You finally used your block"

"Yas bout damb time. I finna return it to the pawn shop. You got lucky hoe"

I laugh. We went in her car and drove to the hospital.

"How is he"

"He gonna be fine. He just need rest and therapy"

"He's gonna hate me"

"That boy love you"

"Not anymore"

"We will see about that"

The rest of the car ride was quiet. I really hope he didn't hate me.