Strawberry Blonde

By TheBlackSquidward

Ask what High School is like and you'll get mixed answers along the lines of Scandals, Cliche Teen Romance, B... More

セブン
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十
三十一
三十二
三十三
三十四
三十五
三十六
三十七
三十八
三十九
四十
四十一
四十二
四十三
四十四
四十五
四十六
四十七
四十八
四十九
五十
五十一
五十二
五十三
五十四
五十五
五十六
五十七

十八

697 38 9
By TheBlackSquidward

He pulled away the second our lips intertwined.

His face was stricken with a dumbfounded expression.
" Hassan...I-

Before he could finish his door bursted open and Jason walked in cheesing.
" Hey guys ! Don't tell me you're playing video games without me ?"

Laurence kept his eyes glued to me before turning to his brother.

He was about to speak but I got up and ran out his room as he called out for me.

I felt salty tears pooling in my eyes as I sped down the stairs and grabbed the front doors handle.

" Honey where you going?" Mrs.Peckerd called from somewhere behind me.

I couldn't even face her as tears started to roll down my face.

" My dad called me and said he needed help at home, I'm sorry but thanks for having me though !" I said before walking out the door.

I started sprinting home feeling the cool air whisk through the thin fabric of my shirt. I ran so fast all the Halloween decorations seemed like colorful blurs passing me.

When I got home I fumbled trying to unlock the door as tears continued to roll down my freckled cheeks.

I ran to my room got a pillow off my bed and screamed as loud as I could into it before falling backwards on the sheets.

What did I just do ? Why did I just do that !?

My chest felt numb as the fresh sunset gleamed through the blinds.

That was so humiliating...

I stared at my phone looking at my NewYork friend's numbers and their abundance of missed calls and texts.

I love them so much and I wish I could talk to them but we made a deal that I loose contact for the whole year so when I come back I can tell them about my time here.

We have it perfectly planned out. When I get back we're going to have a beach bonfire and I could tell them all about my southern senior experience and we could all look back and laugh.

Plot twist for them, this whole time they've known me they never knew I liked guys. Ironically, my senior year looks like it's gunna be focused on one in particular...

I cried out of embarrassment and frustration now not knowing how to feel.

He pulled away...

So much for him liking guys huh ?

I let the tears run down my face some more feeling hopeless and eventually went to sleep out from the headache I gave myself.

When I got up my room was pitch black with the lunar rays dancing on my walls.

Twelve o'clock ?

I ran out my room and opened Bee's door to find her sleeping under pink covers. I gently closed it then checked in my parents room to find them sound asleep as well.

Bee must of told them one hell of a story for them to leave me alone the whole day and let me sleep.

I owe her one yet again.

I went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. The person staring back at me was so broken and unfamiliar.

" Who are you ?" I said to my reflection.

I echoed a heavy sigh as I started taking off my clothes while starting the shower.

Wait these were his !

A mix of emotions hit me again. Anger, Sadness, Hope, Despair, and Humiliation.

I threw the clothes on the floor hopping into the shower.

Did I loose my only friend here ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 9.4K 40
I hate him. He hates me. There's nothing more to it. There's no chemistry between us, we don't secretly love eachother and there's no way we are goi...
82.1K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
322K 12K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
1.2K 90 26
Just a girl wanting to survive high school ends up being the tragedy of the town.